AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
Nigel, Nigel, Nigel…… what happened to advising a room of 50 people “the mining licence will be the 15th November “
Hmmm I kinda think someone’s position in now untenable 🤔
The AGM is gonna be a cracker!

breaking bad gun GIF
Thanks Jag - just needed that confirmation before commenting again.

So, NF gave "not all Shareholders" information (not an opinion) that the ML was happening today. Mmmmm sounds like a breach of a Director's duties in not providing such a crucial piece of info to ALL owners of the company.

Suggest he stops talking shit and telling us what he thinks we want to hear...

TC.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

CHB

Regular
Not surprised, just disappointed. Really disappointed.

One can’t keep giving timelines and breaking them.
The argument of progress is utterly mute when that ‘progress’ is at a snails pace.

What was the point in the Roadshow, if I wanted to be wanked off I have my own hands.
Dunno I much prefer others to wank me off.

Although females only :p

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
Crowd at AGM :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nigel: we're just waiting on formal confirmation of ML after we paid.

Crowd at AGM :love::love::love::love:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

La Tortuga

Emerged
The 15th occurs differently depending on where you are located. This is clearly me wishing for the best but perhaps we are all focused on the 15th in AUS when it only just rolled on past 1am in the DRC (Kinshasa time)...still time for them to put their brown paper bags away and press a few ML-granting buttons...

StevieLash

Emerged
The 15th of Neverember!!!

TDITD

Top 20
Nigel, Nigel, Nigel…… what happened to advising a room of 50 people “the mining licence will be the 15th November “
Hmmm I kinda think someone’s position in now untenable 🤔
The AGM is gonna be a cracker!

breaking bad gun GIF
I hope that room full of 50 people are going to be present or online and very vocal for the AGM.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

hedrox

Regular
@hedrox hey mate, are you able to check in again with your contact, and could you tell us would your contact have first hand info or is their info passed on to them?

I'd be pretty ok just knowing it's actually on its way, and if NF did say it would take a few weeks after that then, if indeed we did just get it granted, then the month ext makes sense, for the suposed "few weeks" needed to get everything official.

AGM 2 days away I'm hoping we might get some kind of info from it. I'm sure someone will ask about what was said in that video.

My DRC connection is somehow connected to Momentum lawyers and this was the word...no..it's not first hand from Momentum.
And I don't know what happened in Manono in the last 2 days....but it looks like somebody through a spanner in the works...
most probably angry bitch face with the green dress is running a tantrum...
Hopefully we get some answers @ the AGM on Thursday.
I am sorry if I raised the hope for the ML dropping before the AGM...
but I was so excited to hear that of my DRC connection, plus the same time the article on the bird appeared about granting the ML...
Dammmm...I am same disappointed...but let's see what rabbits Nigel can pull out his hat....GL

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Euchreman

Attachments

• zorg dispaointed.JPG
    zorg dispaointed.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nige is a massive dipshit for giving us a date he knew wouldn't happen. And yes "us", he knew that info would get shared around.
Why the fuck would he do that? I don't know.
I think it's fair to say the ML is always expected . With every extension it is expected before the next one . So did Nigel say it would be on the 15th or that he expected it on the 15th . It still suxs but there is a difference . As we know he has a bad track record for this kind of stuff . He expected the ML before last Xmas . IMO

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
My DRC connection is somehow connected to Momentum lawyers and this was the word...no..it's not first hand from Momentum.
And I don't know what happened in Manono in the last 2 days....but it looks like somebody through a spanner in the works...
but I was so excited to hear that of my DRC connection, plus the same time the article on the bird appeared about granting the ML...
Dammmm...I am same disappointed...but let's see what rabbits Nigel can pull out his hat....GL
Series 13 Thirteenth Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Onthefm

Regular
Hi Doc, the answer Ben given in the Melbourne roadshow was he just picked any random time frame.
Pretty usual for our management very professional. Like everything these blokes do.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

JasonM

Regular
despite all the disappointment of another extension I do still and want to believe it is close. to state the obvious, avz is at the mercy of the folk in the drc, clear to me they have nfi on timelines and those feeding them timelines cant be depended on and this is another illustration of that. I'm sure all the corrupt fuckers are doing their best to slow things down and spread as much fud as possible.

keep the faith, it'll come.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

JasonM

Regular
appreciate the intel you shared and hope you continue to do so. I tend to agree with you that the corrupt actors are doing their best to cause havoc.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Charbella

Regular
What happened to all the lithium stocks today? Maybe it was meant to be.

M.Bison

Regular
Pretty usual for our management very professional. Like everything these blokes do.
He went into more detail in Sydney about this. Although maybe he was just told his answer wasn't satisfactory.
Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong, as I was on the other side of the room. But he said something along the lines of ASX not liking 1 big suspension announcement. Preference was for ongoing extensions with indication that work was being done to return to trading.
Logically, ASX don't like one big suspension announcement, as it lets companies off too easily.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
It’s fine if shit ain’t going to plan aswell, just be fucken honest and go shits fucking fucked I’m fucked we are fucked it’s gonna take me giving brown paper bag blowies to all these useless corrupt DRC officials before any shit gon happen
Mate while we have close to $50mil in the bank the fight will continue . We will keep fighting until we either receive the ML or have spent every last cent in our bank account .

StevieLash

Emerged
Probably not a good idea to come out of suspension today , with nearly all lithium stocks on my watch list smashed Cxo down 13.5% PLS down 12.5% , LTR 10% just to name a few.

Samus

Top 20
How much have Christian Lukusa (Momentum Attorneys), and Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo (Strategic Advisor to AVZ) been paid and what exactly have they done for us in the last 6 months.
Nigel did mention at Melb preso he wasn't impressed with how expensive they are.
Evidently they're dead set useless.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Bray

Regular
Walking Turtle GIF

We’ll get there wombat.. we’ll just have to be very pissed off in the meantime

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Not shocked to be honest. The recent increase in coverage and interest and roadshows and dates obviously causes a lot of excitement but there are some useless corrupt fucks in the DRC that are dragging things out I'm sure of it, and management are being given dates by lets face it a poorly run government, i dont think they should have given a date to be honest. But to me it all shows its close and especially princess onedresscuntyfuck desperately trying to get people to agree (her version) dathcom ownership percentages. Unfortunately we're on DRC time.
Keep the faith 💪

Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom