AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
My good mate Wombles, if you do switch off for a few months I will remember you and the dedication and hope you have shown to this company, a takeover and your TSE family here every time I hear this song

Thanks Moneybags . Gee the sisters went country . I never knew .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Can they just award the ML to AJN for Nth/CDL ? It appears obvious to me that's what they want to do . What can we do about it ? Fight it in the courts for the next 18 months ? Also going by the sh1t that came out of that green grubs mouth it looks to me like she is trying to scheme a way for us to go below 51% so the Chinese take control . 75% to 60% then down to 50% . Yeh it all sounds ridiculous , but she's on the record . Oh that's right she's getting the boot .
This is what i cant get my head around, why the bloody IGF is so toothless - she should be six feet under and out. But shes up and about, spouting utter horse crap, throwing god knows how many spanners in the works (albiet all old spanners, but its doing my head in)

Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Lithium stocks copping a right flogging today, not sure why? Only a minor dip on the US market last night.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Dazmac66

Regular
And yes I have moved on from the extension, wouldn't be surprised if the wheels are turning in the background to get the announcement happening.

Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
Think im starting to calm down
1668479727712.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Roon

Regular
This is what i cant get my head around, why the bloody IGF is so toothless - she should be six feet under and out. But shes up and about, spouting utter horse crap, throwing god knows how many spanners in the works (albiet all old spanners, but its doing my head in)
The IGF don't have powers to charge and prosecute. They submit their reports and request action from the judiciary - who sit under the PM. Regarding the report on Cominiere and the MoP, this was stated that it was sat on PM Lukonde's desk, but no action after that. Lukonde I believe is one of those backing the DG Cami and Princess Toad. DG because supposedly of same tribe and likely some financial dealings, Frog perhaps because of politics. Frog's mentor Bahati Lukwebo has been put in as the President of the Senate, and Lukonde needs to keep him on side or risk losing political capital.

Just a possibility anyway, but It's my belief that the Prime Minister is not acting in support of AVZ interests, just those of his own political power.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Lithium stocks copping a right flogging today, not sure why? Only a minor dip on the US market last night.

Did Goldman Sucks release another report that it's overpriced again? Thought I saw something on Twitter from Simon Moore about it.

• Haha
Thanks Moneybags . Gee the sisters went country . I never knew .

In all seriousness Wombie I have to say a few genuine things to you.

Firstly, I hope you do manage to take some time off here…. I’ve wanted to for a long time, but it seems this is the only place to gather any honest information on what is going on both with the company and in the DRC…. And that makes it hard

I just tried to post you a long winded but sincere explanation of what my feelings are about our situation and somewhere along the line I’ve lost about four paragraphs so fuck it all

All the best Wombie, I’m sick of the Democratic Republic of Corruption’s corrupt ministers (Sama Lukonde and Adele Kayinda); I’m sick of it’s other corruption (Mupande, Cong, Eckof) I’m sick of Momentum Attorneys lack of any reliable progress (including their bullshit tweets), I’m sick of Marius big noting himself and now I’m sick of Nigel’s bullshit too.

Here’s something for the company to think about, if Jan has been leaking bullshit in an effort to mislead shareholders, some shareholders (including me) might have the breadcrumb trail all the way back to him.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
Nigel & BoD have 1 last hurdle the AGM then their home/Free
1668480712550.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31 users

Azzler

Top 20
God damn how do you insert tweets properly?

• Love
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
DC2AA508-9CF1-4699-A479-1CEF5CFEEA6E.png

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JAG

Top 20
Sorry unable to upload video from the phone

Spikerama

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bin59

Regular
Hi, three things happened yesterday

1. the Vidiye court hearing was held with outcome to be announced in 10 days;

2. Neeto did a 6/4 post yesterday resulting from his 10 min chat with “Mr. Ben” - we can see there was a possibility that we might not trade today:

1668482087273.jpeg

3. Princess organised a Rally supporting Felix 🤔

1668482785298.jpeg

1668482803674.jpeg

And then there was this:

1668482848233.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Nige

Emerged
At least those bottles of champagne Nige told you to stick in the fridge last Christmas will be well and truly cold by now. Anyone noticed Nige's initials - NF? All that's missing is the "I", because he's got absolutely NFI. No point in doing Roadshows and AGMs if you ain't being straight.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

JasonM

Regular
cant find the reference at the moment, but saw a twitter post of a bloomberg article quoting CS that lithium carbonate futures pricing dropping on rumoured demand cuts. if I come across it again, I'll post it.

Reactions: 2 users

Spikerama

Regular
Look, to be fair guys. I was not expecting anything today as I maintain that anything said outside an official Announcement to ASX from the company is Immaterial and not to be taken seriously. Pillow talk at best. Why? Well I think the history of stuff Nigel has said that hasn't materialised pretty much answers that for you.

I would however urge caution as to the voracity of how hard we come down at AGM. Yes we need to basically put him and the BoD in a position of having to work harder for less but be careful not to cause instability because this is probably exactly what those who are working against us want.

Voting for resolutions ends today and if you haven't already you can do it online here. https://investor.automic.com.au/#/meeting?t=a697a3ee-09f6-4089-8d5a-775f08d83676

Make sure you understand what it is and which way you are voting on each resolution. And make it count.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users

Roon

Regular
Hi, three things happened yesterday

1. the Vidiye court hearing was held with outcome to be announced in 10 days;

2. Neeto did a 6/4 post yesterday resulting from his 10 min chat with “Mr. Ben” - we can see there was a possibility that we might not trade today:

View attachment 22034

3. Princess organised a Rally supporting Felix 🤔

View attachment 22040

View attachment 22041

And then there was this:

View attachment 22042
Jesus what's she been promised to be making such a big wave against AVZ? It must be substantial

wombat74

Top 20
In all seriousness Wombie I have to say a few genuine things to you.

Firstly, I hope you do manage to take some time off here…. I’ve wanted to for a long time, but it seems this is the only place to gather any honest information on what is going on both with the company and in the DRC….

And that makes it hard
Mate I'll be keeping an eye on it . My house turns into it's own sh1t show over the summer holidays . I should have bought a place in Western Queensland . Still hoping for an AVZ Chrissie Pressie . Cheers

• Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
A few things I am left wondering about that video we all saw but probably didn't all sit through the painful google translation...

What was the point of the meeting? What was the name of the meeting?
Who called the meeting? Was it a regular government meeting?

Who posted it on youtube and gave it this title of "Scam unveiled in Monono."?
Did anyone who sat through it all hear(read) anything that is an accusation of a scandal or scam that they're referring to?

Was the entire meeting about Monono or were other unrelated topics covered?
Did the other people who spoke slander AVZ or was it just the corrupt princess? Did the whole meeting appear to be an orchestrated stitch-up, or was it just the Green Meanie using the meeting to push her lies?

It appears that she is outright corrupt right? Not just an uninformed or misinformed minister, a pawn right? I mean the things people are saying she's claiming, many are eaily proven wrong.
Blatant and obvious corrupt filth.. am I seeing this right? I just can't seem to believe my own eyes I guess.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom