AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Nigel is being paid 500k a year, that's why he cops the shit. Don't fly around the country at our expense, pissing in pockets and expect SH to just smile and wave when you're shown to be full of shit. He'll get roasted at the AGM and he deserves every bit of it.
I heard Nige feeling unwell, might not make the AGM….
( joke of course )

But 100%. He get the big bucks he takes on the responsibility, good bad and ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
Question for the people who did attend roadshows. What were you lied to about given extension today? JAG etc
Sorry, not meaning to be rude, but may I query what bridge did you reside under before you emerged?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Oh well, I guess they have had a couple of weeks without 300 phone calls per day. It'll be running hot again today

Dog Phone GIF

I'm registered for the AGM zoom connection, popcorn and pineapples to hand

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Remark

Top 20
I heard Nige feeling unwell, might not make the AGM….
( joke of course )

But 100%. He get the big bucks he takes on the responsibility, good bad and ugly
BYO pitchforks.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Time to go down to the garage and put this on repeat...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
@hedrox hey mate, are you able to check in again with your contact, and could you tell us would your contact have first hand info or is their info passed on to them?

I'd be pretty ok just knowing it's actually on its way, and if NF did say it would take a few weeks after that then, if indeed we did just get it granted, then the month ext makes sense, for the suposed "few weeks" needed to get everything official.

AGM 2 days away I'm hoping we might get some kind of info from it. I'm sure someone will ask about what was said in that video.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Hi Doc, the answer Ben given in the Melbourne roadshow was he just picked any random time frame.
You mean……. He lied to us?!

72352C40-CFF4-4BF9-819B-61799E3B1D9E.gif

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Charbella

Regular
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
@hedrox hey mate, are you able to check in again with your contact, and could you tell us would your contact have first hand info or is their info passed on to them?

I'd be pretty ok just knowing it's actually on its way, and if NF did say it would take a few weeks after that then, if indeed we did just get it granted, then the month ext makes sense, for the suposed "few weeks" needed to get everything official.

AGM 2 days away I'm hoping we might get some kind of info from it. I'm sure someone will ask about what was said in that video.
Tell him he’ll be waking up with a horse head in his bed soon…..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Sorry, not meaning to be rude, but may I query what bridge did you reside under before you emerged?

This one?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bray

Regular
Tell him he’ll be waking up with a horse head in his bed soon…..
Know a bloke this happened too… fair to say he ain’t fucking around anymore 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Not surprised, just disappointed. Really disappointed.

One can’t keep giving timelines and breaking them.
The argument of progress is utterly mute when that ‘progress’ is at a snails pace.

What was the point in the Roadshow, if I wanted to be wanked off I have my own hands.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Misfits

Regular
Not surprised, just disappointed. Really disappointed.

One can’t keep giving timelines and breaking them.
The argument of progress is utterly mute when that ‘progress’ is at a snails pace.

What was the point in the Roadshow, if I wanted to be wanked off I have my own hands.
This is my thinking too TDITD. What was the point of the RS? These things could of been done at the AGM, no matter how long it took. Answers and some clarity would be nice.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
I hope the Perth RS wasn't just a grease up for the rest of the RS to run smoothly . If it was it worked . They would have expected info to leak . How do Pros with all their years of experience release info that could be sensitive to a room full of investors ? Doesn't happen. Why do I say it was sensitive ? Because "supposedly " they were unable to comment any further about it during the rest of the RS . Lets see what the AGM brings . all IMO . GLTAH

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 1612

This is my thinking too TDITD. What was the point of the RS? These things could of been done at the AGM, no matter how long it took. Answers and some clarity would be nice.
Be nice to know how much the Roadshows cost, considering what a complete waste of time they were…

• Fire
  • Sad

TheCount

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 11.07.22 am.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Nigel, Nigel, Nigel…… what happened to advising a room of 50 people “the mining licence will be the 15th November “
Hmmm I kinda think someone’s position in now untenable 🤔
The AGM is gonna be a cracker!

breaking bad gun GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
What everyone here seems to constantly forget is that Nigel is also a good friend of George Costanza

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Chilla

Regular
Hi Doc, the answer Ben given in the Melbourne roadshow was he just picked any random time frame.
I can confirm that is what Ben said...not a great answer :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow

Misfits

Regular
Nigel, Nigel, Nigel…… what happened to advising a room of 50 people “the mining licence will be the 15th November “
Hmmm I kinda think someone’s position in now untenable 🤔
The AGM is gonna be a cracker!

breaking bad gun GIF

Strike 1?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom