AVZ Discussion 2022

Mickyb64

Regular
Man I feel like this TBH. Struggling hard.
Take care Azz, look after yourself.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
So Nigel was asked at RS why the different length extensions, he deferred to Ben to answer.
The timelines are set going off the info they are provided. So im guessing with a months extension now there is no good info coming short term….

Ho Ho fucking Ho!!

474287BB-2C57-4FE9-9832-19EBA41EBD2C.gif

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
Question for the people who did attend roadshows. What were you lied to about given extension today? JAG etc
You cant take this out on anyone who attend the Roadshow. Thats unfair the them.

Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
Can anyone confirm and expand on this post from Sickest on the crapper?

"Nigel did say that once they get the sign off it will take a few weeks to get the license. He also said he will be in the DRC around end of Nov. Is it a coincidence??? or is he going there when he knows the license will be issued??? Time will tell......"

Did he say this at the RS?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Mt two questions to Nigel (or perhaps they will be to the CFO) at the AGM will be

How much have Christian Lukusa (Momentum Attorneys), and Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo (Strategic Advisor to AVZ) been paid and what exactly have they done for us in the last 6 months.

I haven’t bothered to look at the details regarding a Zoom meeting for the AGM because I didn’t think I’d need to, and if the exec’s do read this forum I would probably be cut off anyway because if I didn’t get a satisfactory answer to that question, my first words would be along the lines of….

You fu…. ……. …… …..

Just this once I’ll apologise to the ladies here in advance (Ashley and others) for those comments and now officially declare the DRC the….

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CORRUPTION

825E0765-32D0-4EC5-848B-DDD91738B0F1.jpeg

45FC029B-2468-40CB-8259-D868104BCBB2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
You cant take this out on anyone who attend the Roadshow. Thats unfair the them.
Nigel cops it because he is the head of the company, and I get that, but I do feel for him.
He being played like a fiddle by the f’wits in the DRC

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

rocknrolla

Regular
I’m not. I’m asking those in attendance to give an opinion on what was said that wasn’t delivered.

Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
Nigel & BoD FFS be upfront & honest
1668467912086.gif

1668467941168.gif

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Charbella

Regular
So Nigel was asked at RS why the different length extensions, he deferred to Ben to answer.
The timelines are set going off the info they are provided. So im guessing with a months extension now there is no good info coming short term….

Ho Ho fucking Ho!!

View attachment 21998
Hi Doc, the answer Ben given in the Melbourne roadshow was he just picked any random time frame.

• Thinking
  • Wow

Rediah

Regular
Thats me at work today.

Old Man Player 1 GIF by Samantha

• Haha
  • Sad

Doc

Master of Quan
"Nigel did say that once they get the sign off it will take a few weeks to get the license. He also said he will be in the DRC around end of Nov. Is it a coincidence??? or is he going there when he knows the license will be issued??? Time will tell......"

Did he say this at the RS?

At Sydney RS there was no date given for ML but I assumed by Nigel saying that it takes a few weeks to process ML and he’ll be back in DRC for his birthday that he was dropping the ‘hint’ that he have at Perth RS.

• Thinking

Bray

Regular
Interested to hear from @JAG later this sarvo after he wakes from his crayfish food coma

• Haha

Mickyb64

Regular
As much as I dislike extensions, we need to be mindful that if AVZ didn't extend, it will resume trading today without any positive news.

Twitter post from Elpha may have some reason but I trust him/her completely. Perhaps its just something AVZ didn't have control of and they have not been formally notified of anything. Hence, they can't make any announcement officially. This is the reason I can think of for recent extension. AGM will be interesting.

Also, those that attended the RS which I didn't, have faith in Nigel & Co. Continue to ignore all this noice on Twitter and HC if possible.
I think the RS will be the last time anyone takes anything Nigel or the BOD say seriously. Thier credibility with shareholders is shot now.

• Fire
  • Sad

Frank

Top 20
Man I feel like this TBH. Struggling hard.
Hang in there Bro, It'll soon be Xmas and time to put the Champers on Ice ( Again ) :oops: ;) :rolleyes:

Man Hug.jpg

Fukitol 1000mg.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Ho Ho fucking Ho!!

View attachment 21998
My post from 23 September….

“Xmas 🎅 at the earliest, but most likely resurrection Easter 🐣 2023 🤷‍♂️🤞👨‍🦯🤔🙏🇺🇸 🤦‍♂️

Earliest maybe Easter 2023, unless there is a miracle on Monday 10/10/22 🙏 people 🙏 as we are missing out on the boom like our PLS mates over $5.50 FFS .

Nigel, if you can’t beat them, put us out of our misery with a $2 T/O please, so we can invest elsewhere 🤞😞 and move on from these corrupt DRC and Chinese prick. We tried, we failed 😞 ( unless we didn’t’, but you are in the cone of silence) so Fuck knows 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Nigel cops it because he is the head of the company, and I get that, but I do feel for him.
And us SHs as a consequence 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Happy Birthday Nigel in the DRC ,whilst sucking $500K+ a year salary from our company …sell this shit heap so we can move on
1668468457843.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

M.Bison

Regular
I think the RS will be the last time anyone takes anything Nigel or the BOD say seriously. Thier credibility with shareholders is shot now.
Why? What does this even mean? Unless something has gone way over my head, the RS I attended did nothing to suggest that we would be trading by the 15th.
Obviously the video over the weekend regarding ML got some people excited. Myself included. I am admittedly still bullish about that, though I can be naive.
And as has already been said, even if we receive notification of ML, I don't think the turn around is going to be days. More likely weeks.

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Nigel is being paid 500k a year, that's why he cops the shit. Don't fly around the country at our expense, pissing in pockets and expect SH to just smile and wave when you're shown to be full of shit. He'll get roasted at the AGM and he deserves every bit of it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Bray

Regular
It’s fine if shit ain’t going to plan aswell, just be fucken honest and go shits fucking fucked I’m fucked we are fucked it’s gonna take me giving brown paper bag blowies to all these useless corrupt DRC officials before any shit gon happen

• Sad
  • Fire
Top Bottom