AVZ Discussion 2022

Peterg

Gunner be really bad day or it will be down tools and party.

Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I'm not overly getting my hopes up so that I don't have a meltdown if it doesn't come in today, definitely looks like we're moving in the right direction and things gathering pace and princess fuckface is scrambling trying to spread her nonsense. Can only be good signs come AVZ you beauty yeeeow 💪

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20

Tribune: after imbroglio around the operating permit and the feasibility study of AVZ, what about the payment of the doorsteps due to the State (1%), what about the sale of 10% of the shares to the State​

On November 7, 2022, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference, during which she clearly indicated that “I will restore COMINIERE to its rights. While in Manono, AVZ has had no visible impact since its installation 6 years ago.

AVZ claims to have obtained the Exploitation License at the end of November for the benefit of Dathcom. COMINIERE advised that the final version of the feasibility study submitted by Dathcom, which is controlled by AVZ, was illegal (in serious violation of the provisions of the joint venture agreement), incomplete and opaque, because the feasibility study was not approved by other shareholders, including COMINIERE, and the Mpiana-Mwanga hydropower plant included in the final feasibility study was not owned by Dathcom.

During a tour of Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in Australia, AVZ admitted that the concession for the Mpina-Mwanga hydropower plant was awarded to another company rather than AVZ, despite AVZ falsely claiming to hold rights of the hydropower plant on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and in the media and included it in the feasibility study. We were surprised that AVZ received a call for tenders from COMINIERE for the Mpiana-Mwanga concession, and despite the inclusion in its so-called final version of the feasibility study, AVZ did not tender to this tender. Not even having the technical and financial means for the rehabilitation of the hydroelectric plant, how could it develop the entire mine?
Also, under the Mining Code, does AVZ pay the 1% pas de porte to the state? Has 10% of the shares been transferred to the State?

C/P Kambale Kakule Christian

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

No_idea

Emerged

Tribune: after imbroglio around the operating permit and the feasibility study of AVZ, what about the payment of the doorsteps due to the State (1%), what about the sale of 10% of the shares to the State​

On November 7, 2022, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference, during which she clearly indicated that “I will restore COMINIERE to its rights. While in Manono, AVZ has had no visible impact since its installation 6 years ago.

AVZ claims to have obtained the Exploitation License at the end of November for the benefit of Dathcom. COMINIERE advised that the final version of the feasibility study submitted by Dathcom, which is controlled by AVZ, was illegal (in serious violation of the provisions of the joint venture agreement), incomplete and opaque, because the feasibility study was not approved by other shareholders, including COMINIERE, and the Mpiana-Mwanga hydropower plant included in the final feasibility study was not owned by Dathcom.

During a tour of Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in Australia, AVZ admitted that the concession for the Mpina-Mwanga hydropower plant was awarded to another company rather than AVZ, despite AVZ falsely claiming to hold rights of the hydropower plant on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and in the media and included it in the feasibility study. We were surprised that AVZ received a call for tenders from COMINIERE for the Mpiana-Mwanga concession, and despite the inclusion in its so-called final version of the feasibility study, AVZ did not tender to this tender. Not even having the technical and financial means for the rehabilitation of the hydroelectric plant, how could it develop the entire mine?
Also, under the Mining Code, does AVZ pay the 1% pas de porte to the state? Has 10% of the shares been transferred to the State?

🤮🤬

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

f1oOQvXHRhEk.gif

These fuckers are obviously running out of puff, still shits me none the less how much bullshit they spin out with zero merit

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

During a tour of Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in Australia, AVZ admitted that the concession for the Mpina-Mwanga hydropower plant was awarded to another company rather than AVZ

Bullshit-1.jpg

Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Shit! I must of went to the wrong roadshow ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
good morning sunrise GIF

basketball wives mess GIF by VH1

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Fuck …its only 5.30am over here & this shit happening again
1668461571088.gif

1668461626512.gif

• Haha
  • Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The best part of all these bullshit articles is how they put in so much effort to make it look like we have all this power and control and are essentially the puppet masters pulling the strings to rape the DRC of its resources. If we had all this power wouldn't we have the fucking license already?

• Thinking
  • Haha

llhtom

Regular

Look on the positive side. Avz claimed to have exploitation license awarded at the end of November. They probably need to do a bit more research and use their brains before spouting more bullshit. Desperate attempts led by Cong and Co.

Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
These greedy DRC Monkeys arent giving up without a fight
1668463287942.gif

• Haha
  • Love

Doc

Master of Quan
Ah crap!!!! Extension for another month.
AGM should be fun
Going back to bed

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow

TheCount

Regular
NF just lost all credibility after stating with a pineapple and a wink, 15th Nov blah blah blah....

Fuck 'em, I'm voting for a first strike at the AGM.

TC.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

Charbella

Regular
Ah crap!!!! Extension for another month.
AGM should be fun
Going back to b
NF just lost all credibility after stating with a pineapple and a wink, 15th Nov blah blah blah....

Fuck 'em, I'm voting for a first strike at the AGM.

TC.
unbelievable

• Sad

Scoota30

Regular
Wowwwwwwww. AGM will be fun.

• Fire

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
images