Bin59

Regular
1668416790387.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

ptlas

Regular
Nothing happening would constitute something to leak. Eg any detractor could just get a quote from one of the many “politicians” saying that no ML has been issued.
Silence in this case is deafening
Silence is silence.
Until it isn't.
Various peeps on TSE and other media have obviously heard some good news over the months, which I have no doubt is kosher.
Unfortunately, there are so many unknown unknowns.
So much shit that nobody on TSE could possibly know.
Personally, I'll believe these rumours when AVZ makes official announcement(s).
Those attending the AGM may want to consider this when enjoying NF's charm offensive.
Just saying

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Rediah

Regular
Regardless of the silence/news/hurricane/floods

We will have the Party at the Shack😎😎😎

On my way...

run discover GIF

for this

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Bin59

Regular

Egypt - CoP27: Julien Paluku mobilizes partners for the project to install a battery factory​

November 14, 2022

On Saturday, November 12, the Congolese Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku mobilized financial partners on the project to install the electric battery manufacturing plant in the DRC.

It was on the sidelines of the CoP27 held in Sharm-El Sheik (Egypt), that the Congolese Minister of Energy made this appeal. By inviting African countries to join the African Mining Development Center (CADM).

" By 2030, 2040 and 2050, there will be a strong demand for electric vehicles. The problem is to see how we should capture this march and at the same time fight against climate change. So, the DRC has an answer through its forests, its strategic minerals, "said the Congolese Minister of Industry.

Industry Minister Julien Paluku says that the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa has finished the selection of the firm that will do the first feasibility studies for setting up this factory.

Note that the DRC has begun the initiative to install electric battery manufacturing plants with Zambia.

David Mukendi

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1668417616203.png

1668417638956.png

1668417662710.png

1668417689363.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

oxxa23

Regular
For those of us who attended the Melb RS he did, including talk around the BFS and how that would play out from memory

Unfortunately my memory is like a Sieve some Days, a Teflon Fry Pan on others where nothing Sticks, I think i may have "Old Timers" :eek:

Anyway, where was i :unsure: Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure Nigel said something like

The SP might / would / could Drop, due to some running for the Exit, but it would soon Bounce back on what he had lined up to counter that

I vaguely remember someone asking how that was going and he said something like he was nearly there with a little more work to do

Or something like that, but it was definitely discussed and Nigel promptly answered the Question from memory :unsure:

I wish i could add more detail, but my Brain hurts and i need a rest, been a Big Week trying to keep up with everything lately

Speaking of our friends at CATL, well Nigel did last Week, I remember that (y)

I see where,

Tesla battery supplier CATL showcases battery storage tech in Australia

CATL, a leading battery supplier to Tesla and other EV makers, made its first Australian appearance at the All Energy Australia event.

The event was held this week at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre with over 10,000 attendees across two days.

The event was organised to provide networking opportunities for those in the energy transition industries and showcased the innovative companies in renewable energy technologies driving Australia’s energy transformation.

View attachment 21925

CATL already powers a large fleet of Australian single-motor Tesla models with its Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) batteries and was at the All Energy conference showcasing the latest in stationary storage technology.

The products being showcased included:
  • EnerOne outdoor liquid-cooled energy storage cabinet
  • EnerC, a containerised energy storage system
  • UPS battery cabinet
  • Home storage range.
The EnerOne cabinet was quite interesting as it features a new 280 Ah LFP cell with up to 10,000 cycles and a liquid cooling system that has much better thermal management.

It stands out given its smaller cabinet system size when compared to other air-cooled cabinets – standing only on a surface area of 1.69 square meters. Earlier this year, it also won the ees (electrical energy storage) award at The smarter E Europe conference.

CATL is currently involved with several large Australian energy storage projects.

The most prominent one is at Torrens Island with a 250/MW250MWh big battery storage system.

It’s good to see the buzz and activity around helping Australia transition towards a cleaner energy future. The All Energy Australia expo and conference this week highlighted that.

Newer, more innovative energy storage solutions are required as part of this transition which includes stationary storage as well as storage on wheels.

It would be great to see this activity continue and for leaders in energy storage industries now getting involved in making it happen, we are at the start of something exciting in the energy transition journey.

thedriven.io

Japan’s Daihatsu aims for affordable EVs with new CATL deal

China’s Contemporary Amperex Technology Co (CATL) intends to provide stable supply of EV batteries to the electric vehicles of Daihatsu, one of the oldest car manufacturers in Japan.

With CATL’s batteries, Daihatsu says it will be able to ramp up production and performance of high quality and affordable EVs not only in Japan but also emerging markets.

View attachment 21927

Food for thought - I think :unsure:

Frank :sleep:

Hi Frank,

The wait was on the bfs for 10mt...I believe we will still get the 4.5mt update...

I was surprised they were making the 10mt bankable...

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
NIGEL, I know you and Ben keep watch...let me remind you of a number "stated"

ASX rules will follow.

Time Hour GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Just to remind that pineapples are an infinite resource.

Can I get a binding offtake on your pineapple resources? Hopefully tomorrow we can get the big gun out...

dgwn12.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Remark

Top 20
You beat me to it Doc! How can there be zero other leaks except that video! The silence is deafening!
" I hate the quiet. I fuckin’ hate it...."

Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The deafening silence is hopefully a sign that we've got news coming, throughout this whole ordeal there has been nothing but noise from everywhere except AVZ and right now we aren't hearing a peep out of anyone. For now lets enjoy the sound of silence.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Holy Shit Nigel..... "Good Legal Title to 75%" I fuckin hope you know your shit with regards to these PUBLIC quotes!!!!!

WTF does "Good Legal Title" mean?? The ASX may be able to explain or you can at the AGM :geek:

1668425268102.png

1668425293770.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sorry but I cant make much sense of anything that's been posted recently

Given that situation I will wait for an official announcement and take it from there

Which is pretty much the only sane course you can take

What will Nov 15th bring?....

1668427919192.gif

If it's nothing....well there you go

If it's an official company announcement with some substance then a new game will be on

I'm personally hoping for a new game

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20

Egypt - CoP27: Julien Paluku mobilizes partners for the project to install a battery factory​

November 14, 2022

On Saturday, November 12, the Congolese Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku mobilized financial partners on the project to install the electric battery manufacturing plant in the DRC.

It was on the sidelines of the CoP27 held in Sharm-El Sheik (Egypt), that the Congolese Minister of Energy made this appeal. By inviting African countries to join the African Mining Development Center (CADM).

" By 2030, 2040 and 2050, there will be a strong demand for electric vehicles. The problem is to see how we should capture this march and at the same time fight against climate change. So, the DRC has an answer through its forests, its strategic minerals, "said the Congolese Minister of Industry.

Industry Minister Julien Paluku says that the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa has finished the selection of the firm that will do the first feasibility studies for setting up this factory.

Note that the DRC has begun the initiative to install electric battery manufacturing plants with Zambia.

David Mukendi

By 2030, 2040 and 2050, there will be a strong demand for electric vehicles.

The problem is to see how we should capture this march and at the same time fight against climate change.

So, the DRC has an answer through its forests, its strategic minerals, "said the Congolese Minister of Industry.

*Speaking of 2030+ Julien, If you're watching, I see where,

Li-ion battery market to reach $430bn by 2033

A recent report by IDTechEx states that the lithium-ion battery market will reach over $430 billion by 2033.
blank.gif

According to the analyst, electric cars and transportation will represent the largest market.

“Battery electric cars will constitute over 90% of Li-ion demand, by GWh, by 2033,” the report reads.

“This will be driven by the increasing adoption of electric vehicles with more stringent emissions targets and goals and as EVs begin to reach cost parity with conventional ICE vehicles.”

IDTechEx’s experts also see significant market opportunities in consumer electronics, electronic devices, and stationary energy storage systems.

“Given the rapid pace of growth, significant investment has been placed on increasing production capacities for Li-ion batteries,” the report states.

“While a significant number of announcements and plans are in place for the development of battery supply chains in Europe and North America, China currently dominates.”

IDTechEx estimates that 70% of Li-ion cells were produced in China in 2021, and though this share is likely to shift to Europe and USA over the next five years, China is still expected to hold over 50% of manufacturing capacity by 2028.

The research firm notes that a large domestic market for both electric vehicles and stationary storage, and a strategic outlook on the importance of the battery market, have helped foster China’s strong position.

Raw materials​

Looking at the impact of raw material prices on Li-ion battery adoption, IDTechEx notes that the upward trend has continued despite considerable headwinds over the past year, particularly connected to lithium and nickel substantial price increases.

The analyst’s data show that such increases have led to the adoption of lower-cost battery technologies such as lithium iron phosphate, which has seen a resurgence in China and is gaining popularity in Europe and the US among automakers, as well as in the stationary storage sector.

“However, a shift to LFP would further consolidate China’s leading position with the vast majority of LFP cathode and batteries produced in China,” IDTechEx warns.

mining.com

lets-get-this-party started.jpg

King-Julien.jpg

King Julien..jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

CashKing

Regular
Sorry but I cant make much sense of anything that's been posted recently

Given that situation I will wait for an official announcement and take it from there

Which is pretty much the only sane course you can take

What will Nov 15th bring?....

View attachment 21959

If it's nothing....well there you go

If it's an official company announcement with some substance then a new game will be on

I'm personally hoping for a new game
Ohh FFS , You really wanna play again…

FD8E7E4C-B5EA-4160-9393-E03B01A85787.gif

CBC27853-51D7-4900-A909-5F0CFBF6B8FF.gif

Is it the 15th yet anywhere 🤨

GLTAH AIMO JK NFI

• Haha

John25

Regular
No more games …Im on Tilt looks like a DRC courtroom
1668436172098.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

ptlas

Regular
But didn't you know that there are all sorts of rumours circulating that the ML is er, what's that word?
Ah yes, 'imminent'.

The silence is deafening, well apart from the rumours, so they must be true.

• Haha
Top Bottom