• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
Australian Resource Companies flourishing in Australia

Liontown Resources (LTR) $2.20
Core Lithium (CXO) $1.80 up 11%

Meanwhile corrupt politicians, CAMI and Chinese in the DRC still blocking AVZ’s mining license, undermining the President of the DRC and lying to local communities

Jean Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge
Adele Kayinda
Jean Felix Mupande
Zigin and Cominiere
Simon Cong (Dathomir)

Hard evidence is being gathered, not just on those mentioned, but on those associated with those mentioned.

How embarrassing will the VUKA GROUP and the DRC MINING WEEK EXPO AND CONFERENCE and the DRC-AFRICA BATTERY METALS FORUM look next year when AVZ shareholders tell the world what happens in the DRC
We'd $2+ if this sh1t never happened .

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
1668409800211.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Charbella

Regular
🔥🚀🤞

Attachments

• 39DDC05E-C863-4EE7-8D7B-A585CE15B93C.jpeg
    39DDC05E-C863-4EE7-8D7B-A585CE15B93C.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 76
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
At the roadshow, a few strategies was discussed to help stabilise the share price when we open.

For those of us who attended the Melb RS he did, including talk around the BFS and how that would play out from memory

Unfortunately my memory is like a Sieve some Days, a Teflon Fry Pan on others where nothing Sticks, I think i may have "Old Timers" :eek:

Anyway, where was i :unsure: Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure Nigel said something like

The SP might / would / could Drop, due to some running for the Exit, but it would soon Bounce back on what he had lined up to counter that

I vaguely remember someone asking how that was going and he said something like he was nearly there with a little more work to do

Or something like that, but it was definitely discussed and Nigel promptly answered the Question from memory :unsure:

I wish i could add more detail, but my Brain hurts and i need a rest, been a Big Week trying to keep up with everything lately

Speaking of our friends at CATL, well Nigel did last Week, I remember that much (y)

I see where,

Tesla battery supplier CATL showcases battery storage tech in Australia

CATL, a leading battery supplier to Tesla and other EV makers, made its first Australian appearance at the All Energy Australia event.

The event was held this week at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre with over 10,000 attendees across two days.

The event was organised to provide networking opportunities for those in the energy transition industries and showcased the innovative companies in renewable energy technologies driving Australia’s energy transformation.

1668410265553.png

CATL already powers a large fleet of Australian single-motor Tesla models with its Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) batteries and was at the All Energy conference showcasing the latest in stationary storage technology.

The products being showcased included:
  • EnerOne outdoor liquid-cooled energy storage cabinet
  • EnerC, a containerised energy storage system
  • UPS battery cabinet
  • Home storage range.
The EnerOne cabinet was quite interesting as it features a new 280 Ah LFP cell with up to 10,000 cycles and a liquid cooling system that has much better thermal management.

It stands out given its smaller cabinet system size when compared to other air-cooled cabinets – standing only on a surface area of 1.69 square meters. Earlier this year, it also won the ees (electrical energy storage) award at The smarter E Europe conference.

CATL is currently involved with several large Australian energy storage projects.

The most prominent one is at Torrens Island with a 250/MW250MWh big battery storage system.

It’s good to see the buzz and activity around helping Australia transition towards a cleaner energy future. The All Energy Australia expo and conference this week highlighted that.

Newer, more innovative energy storage solutions are required as part of this transition which includes stationary storage as well as storage on wheels.

It would be great to see this activity continue and for leaders in energy storage industries now getting involved in making it happen, we are at the start of something exciting in the energy transition journey.

thedriven.io

Japan’s Daihatsu aims for affordable EVs with new CATL deal

China’s Contemporary Amperex Technology Co (CATL) intends to provide stable supply of EV batteries to the electric vehicles of Daihatsu, one of the oldest car manufacturers in Japan.

With CATL’s batteries, Daihatsu says it will be able to ramp up production and performance of high quality and affordable EVs not only in Japan but also emerging markets.

TheLastHungryCatLC.jpg

Food for thought - I think :unsure:

Frank :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JAG

Top 20
1668412123917.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1668412529202.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1668412602111.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

antimatter

Regular
My pineapple crystal ball says we will resume trading tomorrow.
pineapple crystal ball.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Can’t believe how quiet it is in here with all the whispers and innuendo……

Rest up lads ( and ladies ), hopefully shits about to get real!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 1612

You beat me to it Doc! How can there be zero other leaks except that video! The silence is deafening!

Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire

Spikerama

Regular

Wouldn't be holding my breath Doc.

• Haha

Roon

Regular
You beat me to it Doc! How can there be zero other leaks except that video! The silence is deafening!
The simplest answer would of course be that there's nothing to leak about because nothings happened. Let's hope that's not the case though

• Sad

M.Bison

Regular
The simplest answer would of course be that there's nothing to leak about because nothings happened. Let's hope that's not the case though
Nothing happening would constitute something to leak. Eg any detractor could just get a quote from one of the many “politicians” saying that no ML has been issued.
Silence in this case is deafening

Reactions: 3 users

Goat

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Roon

Regular
Nothing happening would constitute something to leak. Eg any detractor could just get a quote from one of the many “politicians” saying that no ML has been issued.
Silence in this case is deafening
Why bother? Nobody is really talking about it but AVZ holders and those closely connected. The silence probably only seems deafening to those like us already inside the echo chamber.

JAG

Top 20
??

Attachments

• 39BD2017-D0FB-4B9D-86A0-F105703286C3.png
    39BD2017-D0FB-4B9D-86A0-F105703286C3.png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Thinking

Just to remind that pineapples are an infinite resource.

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom