AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Princess bitchface says they’ve done nothing. I believe her……

Not

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

antimatter

Regular
Per Jens tweet below, untrustworthy crooks have their ears below eye level.

NF ears are above his eye level, so we can trust him 🤣

Screenshot_20221114-095352_Twitter.jpg
nf avz.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
With current pricing of SC6 plus PLS and Tin
Work out payback on project for a 4.5 mtpa output.
Could be pay back under 2 years .
3 billion$$$ plus turnover.
if no new investors ...which highly unlikely on the profits company will be making . AVZ will be paying dividends .

Never forget the tin, I'm sure no one's forgotten it but we definitely haven't discussed it in a while.

How good would it be if there was a JV done with cash our way for it? It's a lot easier to pay back the mine construction if someone else pays us for the tin JV upfront.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
ELPHAMALE dropped a tweet on the 13/11 @ HC, same intel we got here about AVZ supposedly getting the ML.

I have big raps for this poster, doesnt get more informed , invested than him / her in the AVZ cause, so war drums and a bit of dot joining............aka 15/11 ................................... 18/11 AGM, gives me hope that this week could be a significant turning point from this disastrous last 6 months or so.

View attachment 21899

Waiting for the bell.........

Just a feeling, nothing more.

imo
It’ll be a disaster if you turn up at the AGM on the 18th mate. Make sure you go on 17th otherwise no one will answer anything

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
It’ll be a disaster if you turn up at the AGM on the 18th mate. Make sure you go on 17th otherwise no one will answer anything
Fuck me, what is it with me regards to the 18th ? ..........:unsure:

Note to ones self.....

17, 17, 17 , 17

ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

wombat74

Top 20
Tomorrow last day of suspension . Have they timed this to perfection ? Maybe one more extension needed . How about an announcement on the day of the AGM for maximum effect . Nigel enters the room munching on a slice of pineapple , juice running down his chin dripping all over him , Rocky sound track blaring .
Thought there would be a lot more noise today . Intel gone quiet . Is this all based on a few lines in that youtube clip or is there more substantial stuff that has leaked ?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Tomorrow last day of suspension . Have they timed this to perfection ? Maybe one more extension needed . How about an announcement on the day of the AGM for maximum effect . Nigel enters the room munching on a slice of pineapple , juice running down his chin dripping all over him , Rocky sound track blaring .
Thought there would be a lot more noise today . Intel gone quiet . Is this all based on a few lines in that youtube clip or is there more substantial stuff that has leaked ?

Response to every question:

*inaudible pineapple juice slurping*

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Fuck me, what is it with me regards to the 18th ? ..........:unsure:

Note to ones self.....

17, 17, 17 , 17

ffs
I could say the same, been waiting for announcement, thinking it’s the 15th today:eek::eek::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Roon

Regular
Apart from Hedrox' statement regarding a local DRC contact I haven't seen anything regarding our ML being issued aside from that vague few lines in the YouTube session from their Saturday press conference. Has anyone heard or seen anything concrete? Or have we had another negligent discharge

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

wombat74

Top 20
Apart from Hedrox' statement regarding a local DRC contact I haven't seen anything regarding our ML being issued aside from that vague few lines in the YouTube session from their Saturday press conference. Has anyone heard or seen anything concrete? Or have we had another negligent discharge
Well I'm not putting a lot of weight on what was said in that meeting . So I hope there is credible intel coming from somewhere else . In 6months all we have heard is BS . Another question for Nigel on Thursday if no ML .

cruiser51

Top 20

2 months old note from the cabinet director of ministry of mines, telling they have to issue such a statement

Reactions: 2 users

LEFOOL

Regular
I like how they always say 'soon', what's that 6 months Africa time? :ROFLMAO:
Soon = 6 month
Very soon = 3 month
IMMINENT = coupla month

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Kiki did say on the bird ANNOUNCEMENT coming soon.... again... see post above... SOON :LOL:

PS: no offence to KiKi he's a bloody legend !

• Fire

TDITD

Top 20
I could say the same, been waiting for announcement, thinking it’s the 15th today:eek::eek::poop:
why whats happening then ?
Who Knows Idk GIF

• Haha
  • Love

CashKing

Regular
why whats happening then ?
Who Knows Idk GIF
You get to wait another 2 weeks after the last 2 weeks….
I’m hoping for 7 days 😂 wouldn’t that be different.. Gotta keep us guessing 🤔

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
You get to wait another 2 weeks after the last 2 weeks….
I’m hoping for 7 days 😂 wouldn’t that be different.. Gotta keep us guessing 🤔

GLTAH

An extension until the morning after the AGM would be too blatant and would be too accurate for an 'imminent' time frame

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
I note that Australian Super is no longer a substantial holder of PLS - they were buying from the early days when they entered the ASX 300 - I wonder if they’ll take an early position in AVZ for the growth as well 🤔

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Australian Resource Companies flourishing in Australia

Liontown Resources (LTR) $2.20
Core Lithium (CXO) $1.80 up 11%

Meanwhile corrupt politicians, CAMI and Chinese in the DRC still blocking AVZ’s mining license, undermining the President of the DRC and lying to local communities

Jean Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge
Adele Kayinda
Jean Felix Mupande
Zigin and Cominiere
Simon Cong (Dathomir)

Hard evidence is being gathered, not just on those mentioned, but on those associated with those mentioned.

How embarrassing will the VUKA GROUP and the DRC MINING WEEK EXPO AND CONFERENCE and the DRC-AFRICA BATTERY METALS FORUM look next year when AVZ shareholders tell the world what happens in the DRC

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom