AVZ Discussion 2022

oxxa23

Regular
Assuming the license comes and we resume trading I'm expecting to see a flurry of selling but mostly from people who have been trapped or frustrated and need the money out ASAP, not necessarily a wholesale sell off. I'm hopeful people are seeing through the corrupt shenangins in regards to the ownership percentage but the market never likes uncertainty. I also don't see the new coming out today, maybe tomorrow?

Shorters must be shitting their britches
Unfortunately i think shorters are sitting pretty...

ASX200 dropout, investors spooked on sovereign risk and investors needing cash.... all play into the hands of shorters, whom all undertook the transaction at much higher share prices...

part of me thinks they'll let a week or two playout on the market... then they'll put out news to progress and start supporting share price... of course... complete guess...

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Charbella

Regular

ASX200 dropout, investors spooked on sovereign risk and investors needing cash.... all play into the hands of shorters, whom all undertook the transaction at much higher share prices...

part of me thinks they'll let a week or two playout on the market... then they'll put out news to progress and start supporting share price... of course... complete guess...
At the roadshow, a few strategies was discussed to help stabilise the share price when we open.

Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
At the roadshow, a few strategies was discussed to help stabilise the share price when we open.

Any chance you could PM me more info?

M.Bison

Regular
Does anyone recall how many shares were purchased by index funds?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Jazz

Regular
Does anyone recall how many shares were purchased by index funds?
I believe it was 100-150 million.

Reactions: 2 users
Well here’s my thoughts for the day….

Australian lithium companies operating in Australia are making huge progress

LTR up over $2:00
CXO up around $1.80

No use blaming Nigel for our delay. The corruption in the DRC has prevented AVZ from having the mining license granted 6 months ago, moving to financial close and allowing the local communities around Manono to benefit from all the hard work, legal due diligence and local support AVZ has done over the last few years.

Thanks to the corruption and conspiring of Simon Cong (Dathomir), Adele Kayinda (Minister of Portfolio), Jean Felix Mupande (DG of CAMI), Cominiere and Zigin, and the incompetence of Jean Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge (Prime Minister) all lying to the local communities and getting away it, just leave’s you with one question….

Who the fuck would want to invest in this dud country other than the corrupt Chinese.

It’s beyond any reasoning to think that the US or European companies would want to do business in such a corrupt backward country.

Maybe that’s why the corrupt entities mentioned above are conspiring with Klaus Eckof (AJN)

Felix was supposed to bring hope to the DRC, but the above mentioned conspirators have prevented this happening every day for the last 6 months

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Jazz

Regular
I am definitely no expert on this, but are we all making assumptions that the funds who must exit AVZ due to us dropping out of the top 200, need to or want to do so on the open market? Would it not be possible or even likely, that funds who must exit would be making arrangements with others who wish to enter once we have the ML, and do this via an off market transfer?

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Misfits

Regular

Things are changing with the media pressure soon there will be a new announcement...

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20

CXO up around $1.80

No use blaming Nigel for our delay. The corruption in the DRC has prevented AVZ from having the mining license granted 6 months ago, moving to financial close and allowing the local communities around Manono to benefit from all the hard work, legal due diligence and local support AVZ has done over the last few years.

Thanks to the corruption and conspiring of Simon Cong (Dathomir), Adele Kayinda (Minister of Portfolio), Jean Felix Mupande (DG of CAMI), Cominiere and Zigin, and the incompetence of Jean Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge (Prime Minister) all lying to the local communities and getting away it, just leave’s you with one question….

Who the fuck would want to invest in this dud country other than the corrupt Chinese.

It’s beyond any reasoning to think that the US or European companies would want to do business in such a corrupt backward country.

Maybe that’s why the corrupt entities mentioned above are conspiring with Klaus Eckof (AJN)

Felix was supposed to bring hope to the DRC, but the above mentioned conspirators have prevented this happening every day for the last 6 months
Yep it's f--king joke . As we sit here rotting away other Li stocks are going gang busters .

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20

Things are changing with the media pressure soon there will be a new announcement...

I like how they always say 'soon', what's that 6 months Africa time? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
ELPHAMALE dropped a tweet on the 13/11 @ HC, same intel we got here about AVZ supposedly getting the ML.

I have big raps for this poster, doesnt get more informed , invested than him / her in the AVZ cause, so war drums and a bit of dot joining............aka 15/11 ................................... 18/11 AGM, gives me hope that this week could be a significant turning point from this disastrous last 6 months or so.

bell.gif

Waiting for the bell.........

Just a feeling, nothing more.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Unfortunately the shorters will probably be okay and not burn in hell like they should

The big losers could be the index funds

Had to buy in when AVZ entered the ASX200

Will have to get out potentially at lower prices when AVZ come back to trading

Then as the SP recovers (as we suspect with ML, further announcements, revised numbers etc) AVZ could very well qualify again for the ASX200 in the not too distant future

At which point the index funds will have to buy in again at a premium price

The small amount of comfort for me with the shorters is at least they've been coughing up interest for half a year.....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
ELPHAMALE dropped a tweet on the 13/11 @ HC, same intel we got here about AVZ supposedly getting the ML.

I have big raps for this poster, doesnt get more informed , invested than him / her in the AVZ cause, so war drums and a bit of dot joining............aka 15/11 ................................... 18/11 AGM, gives me hope that this week could be a significant turning point from this disastrous last 6 months or so.

View attachment 21899

Waiting for the bell.........

Just a feeling, nothing more.

imo
Hopefully SOON or IMMINENT
1668388533174.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

whales

Regular

CXO up around $1.80

With current pricing of SC6 plus PLS and Tin
Work out payback on project for a 4.5 mtpa output.
Could be pay back under 2 years .
3 billion$$$ plus turnover.
if no new investors ...which highly unlikely on the profits company will be making . AVZ will be paying dividends .

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

oxxa23

Regular
Unfortunately the shorters will probably be okay and not burn in hell like they should

Then as the SP recovers (as we suspect with ML, further announcements, revised numbers etc) AVZ could very well qualify again for the ASX200 in the not too distant future

The small amount of comfort for me with the shorters is at least they've been coughing up interest for half a year.....
i guess a lot of the index funds did appear to take short positions or lend out shares for short positions when they entered, so that likely counteracts a lot of their exiting...

Reactions: 8 users

Ashlee

Regular

This is the current short position, the large increase occurred simultaneously when the Index funds brought in March 2022 around the 80c mark.

Attachments

• D8C3E4ED-E3D4-46C7-8AA0-FB33911CCB0F.png
    D8C3E4ED-E3D4-46C7-8AA0-FB33911CCB0F.png
    633 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 9 users

Flight996

Regular

Hi Winenut

My understanding is that index funds have plenty of time to unwind their positions if necessary. If AVZ remains out of the ASX200, index funds will need to report their positions by 30 June 2023. They have seven months.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 21 users

antimatter

Regular

No worries. I have cash sitting in the account ready to accumulate more.

Reactions: 4 users

Flight996

Regular
This is the current short position, the large increase occurred simultaneously when the Index funds brought in March 2022 around the 80c mark.
Yes, you are right Ashlee.
Funds and institutions regularly hold both short and long positions over the same stock, rather than being exposed to short positions alone. While they may opportunistically trade the arbitrage, they are quite aware that markets rises over time despite the occasional correction.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 8 users
Over the last 5 years AVZ have spent millions of dollars on Soil Sampling, Field Mapping, Consulting, Drilling, Metallurgical Testing (spodumene and primary lithium sulphate), Completing a FEED Study, A SEZ Agreement, A 160 page Definitive Feasibility Study, Tendering for Mining Infrastructure, Legally Obtaining and Paying For and Increased Share of Dathcom, Obtaining Offtake Agreements for both Lithium and Tin, Raising Capital, A Funding and Offtake Agreement with CATH, Presenting at the Battery Minerals Conference, Legally Fulfilling all Requirements to Obtain the Mining License, Including Receiving the Ministerial Decree to Award the Mining License, Producing an 85 page Sustainability Report and Supporting the Local Community….

And still have not received the Mining License….

All because of Jean Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge, Adele Kayinda, Jean Felix Mupande, Simon Cong (Dathomir), Cominiere and Zigin

Absolutely unbelievable!!!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom