AVZ Discussion 2022

whales

Regular
My DRC connection just told me full mining licence granted for Roche Dur and CDL....
this would explain as well, that Nigels holding in AJN would be not an issue.
I heard another few very interesting things....very positive all....
but lets leave some excitement for the official announcement.
Time to pop some bubbles...(y)
I hope your information is correct.
So many false starts but the youtube video gives a certain amount of confidence.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 14 users

Goat

Regular
For real?
It's good to know they're aware of how fucking bullshit this whole thing has been.
31min mark onwards, she explicitly mentions Cominiere, Manono and the license...

Reactions: 7 users

Skar

Regular
MB, what I find weird, as it has been mentioned few times by others as well as you, that NIge has spent pretty much 95% of his timeover the last year in the DRC in order to advance the project. But despite all that time there and all the possible opportunities, not one photograph of him with any of the other key characters or at the site or anything really has surfaced.

Nothing.

That's what I find weird.
I remember a photo of him walking the pit just cant remember how old it was, I think it was from Feb22.

1668336883463.png

Reactions: 5 users

Goat

Regular

37min mark she talks about Zijin.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Goat

Regular

37min mark she talks about Zijin.

I can barely translate it as my French is basic.
Can someone watch it from 37min onwards and provide a translation?. She is getting upset and talks about Zijin, money transfers and AVZ quite a bit..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
BEISH I actually have faith in Nigel’s determination to get this project to production and I believe he hasn’t been able to spend a great deal of time at home with the misus over the last 6 months because he’s been trying to deal with corruption issues and the conspiring of Cong, Adele Kayinda, Jean Felix Mupande, Cominiere and Zigin.

He has stated many times from the beginning that the reason for the suspension is due to the mining and exploration rights, nothing else. I believe that and if the current speculation is correct and the PE and PR rights have been determined and granted, and can now be paid, then we will come out of suspension and more than likely with some very good announcements to follow.

As far as CATH, Nigel also stated during the roadshow’s that CATH want our product and my view is we want them just as much as they want us so I don’t see any reason to ask about they’re involvement other than if they want a smaller %.

As far as the BOD, it’s obvious they were more aware of the risks than us, which is why they haven’t put their hands in their own pockets. Whether this is addressed at the AGM is up to others, I made my thoughts clear on this previously and have since moved on.

Fortunately I don’t think the Chinese entities have the voting power to disrupt our BOD and I think the majority of shareholders know the best way to move forward is to back Nigel.

I believe Marius and and the Momentum Attorneys have been able to communicate with Felix and have been well compensated for that, and any questions I would ask at the AGM would involve them.

That’s all I’ve got to add BEISH, hope that helps

@JAG I’m so jealous
Thanks Money, really good feedback, agree.

@Spikerama

Yes, questions will still be asked, but may need to review if a announcement drops before hand.....;)

In those questions , there maybe a CONGRATS to the BOD....:unsure:

thumbs up.gif

Aagh .........i feel the AVZ emotion cycle starting to rev up again.....:p

roller coaster.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
MB, what I find weird, as it has been mentioned few times by others as well as you, that NIge has spent pretty much 95% of his timeover the last year in the DRC in order to advance the project. But despite all that time there and all the possible opportunities, not one photograph of him with any of the other key characters or at the site or anything really has surfaced.

Nothing.

May be one to ask just as a friendly question / enquiry Spike. I know Nigel likes socially chatting and probably would like an opportunity to answer a friendly question for a change, in between all the usual questions

Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I thought I'd hit peak unemployment last week when I did return and earn on my empties after a party but I might have to one up that and get drunk by lunchtime Monday if we get the announcement. The wife is sure to be impressed.

• Haha

Spikerama

Regular
May be one to ask just as a friendly question / enquiry Spike. I know Nigel likes socially chatting and probably would like an opportunity to answer a friendly question for a change, in between all the usual suspicious questions

Yes MB, I would certainly love to have a chat with him at some stage. I'm sure it would be insightful. Unfortunately not going to happen anytime soon. I just wish, like a lot of others have mentioned, that he was a bit more PR savvy. Or at least get someone onto it. I've spent my life creating brands for others and the opportunities that have gone to waste here... it's disheartening.

oxxa23

Regular
Couldn't help it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221113-223223_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221113-223223_Twitter.jpg
    632.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Azzler

Top 20
Couldn't help it
LOL.
We might see a furious mud slinging campaign about to begin from the short squad. No doubt the scroteman has saved his best for last.
I'm not worried but don't let them ruin the fun for us.

Reactions: 9 users
My DRC connection just told me full mining licence granted for Roche Dur and CDL....
this would explain as well, that Nigels holding in AJN would be not an issue.
I heard another few very interesting things....very positive all....
but lets leave some excitement for the official announcement.
Time to pop some bubbles...(y)
rollercoaster GIF

• Haha
Yes MB, I would certainly love to have a chat with him at some stage. I'm sure it would be insightful. Unfortunately not going to happen anytime soon. I just wish, like a lot of others have mentioned, that he was a bit more PR savvy. Or at least get someone onto it. I've spent my life creating brands for others and the opportunities that have gone to waste here... it's disheartening.

Maybe come up with something and email him Spike, you never know what could come if it. I’m trying to work out a way to get JAG to send me a couple of lobsters and I’ll send the package back with some magic mushrooms

I also reckon TITS should send him that video he made, you two might be just what the company needs! You never know until you try

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Spikerama

Regular
Maybe come up with something and email him Spike, you never know what could come if it. I’m trying to work out a way to get JAG to send me a couple of lobsters and I’ll send the package back with some magic mushrooms

I also reckon TITS should send him that video he made, you two might be just what the company needs! You never know until you try
Well I have tried it with a few other companies I've held in the past. The company Secretaries never get back to you.

One of the biggest issues I've always wanted to fix is the Investor Presentations. They always look like they've been made by a sheltered workshop. These billion dollar companies with decks that look so badly designed and last minute. It make my toes curl.

• Fire

CHB

Regular
Assuming we get the big announcement tomorrow...

We could potentially get
-Mining License
-Special Economic Zone
-Collaboration Agreement

From the annual report
"We eagerly await the granting of our Mining Licence for our world-class Manono Lithium and Tin Project from the Congolese Government and are 100% confident of securing our Collaboration Development Agreement and Manono Special Economic Zone Agreement."

Question is what will the appetite be like from investors after being in suspension for half the year?

Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20

Nothing.

Not true,

I believe he was spotted by several people waiting patiently in the "Far Queue" where he spent most of his time up until recently :unsure:

AVZ ML.jpg

No Shit, trust me it's true ;)

Food for thought 🍍

Fingers crossed 🤞

Frank :cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Assuming we get the big announcement tomorrow...

We could potentially get
-Mining License
-Special Economic Zone
-Collaboration Agreement

From the annual report
"We eagerly await the granting of our Mining Licence for our world-class Manono Lithium and Tin Project from the Congolese Government and are 100% confident of securing our Collaboration Development Agreement and Manono Special Economic Zone Agreement."

Question is what will the appetite be like from investors after being in suspension for half the year?
A freshly cut BFS would do nicely.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

CashKing

Regular
Let’s all salivate over these puppies…. Fresh caught by Mwah and cooked by Mwah 😘
Nice ones bud 👍 Getting in early they haven’t even shed yet… GPS location of the dive please 😝

• Haha

LEFOOL

Regular
I can barely translate it as my French is basic.
Can someone watch it from 37min onwards and provide a translation?. She is getting upset and talks about Zijin, money transfers and AVZ quite a bit..
mate i'm sorry but i can't listen to her and her obvious bullshit. Even those in the room know she's full of it....

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom