AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Oh gods @Charbella don't get me excited!

The translate thing is a bit dodgee but there's this at 10:15
Cant figure out shit otherwise.
He talks about the dam being the property of Cominerie, but I cant figure out what exactly he's saying about it (whether good for us or bad for us).
Screenshot 2022-11-13 171824.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
What's happened is we are now in the business of trying to bring about structural change within one of the most corrupted governments on the planet . We are now in the business of politics .
I remember the days at ole HC where we were dancing to the roof tops that Felix won the 2019 election and outed Kabila.

We thought back then that would be the end of the corruption that the chinese would under take or try on............no one would of thought that come May 2022, that the seeds of corruption extended from the chinese and was still deeply embedded within the DRC govt after 3 yrs of Felix rule.

AVZ definitely caught in the cross fire...........politically.

2023 is the next election year.....................Felix needs to score some big wins regards to fighting corruption as part of his mandate, if he wants to get re elected and improve the shitty image the DRC still currently has globally.

tick tock.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

JNRB

Regular
Get all this, but from Nigel's perspective, if he believes AVZ will get the 'northern' as expected, and that the AJN application is just that, of no merit or chance of success, then there is no conflict of interest, especially given he is no longer involved in the management of that company. Whether he sells or holds is none of our business, IF THIS IS THE CASE

and @MoneyBags1348 , you're out of order with your comments to @Nellie17. JMO.
Too much bullshit going around about this.

A conflict of interest doesn't only become a problem once there's a conflict.

It's a problem of there being a POTENTIAL conflict.

There is definitely potential here.
Nigel can't say no conflict just because he says it won't happen.
Fact is it theoretically could happen.
Therfor conflict of interest exists

Next question then is how serious that conflict is. I for one think it's atrocious that our director owns substantial shares in a competitor that is claiming ownership of our tenements.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users
Oh gods @Charbella don't get me excited!

The translate thing is a bit dodgee but there's this at 10:15
Cant figure out shit otherwise.
He talks about the dam being the property of Cominerie, but I cant figure out what exactly he's saying about it (whether good for us or bad for us).
View attachment 21854
I watched this section a few times.
Broadly speaking (best loose understanding) I think the issue he was saying that the inclusion of the dam and the hydro plant in the study was inflating the project and funding with things that are owned by the state and managed by Cominiere.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
Between 8-12 minutes the Honor Deputy mentioned 2 times they have recently been made aware mining license has been issued. License was initially blocked and now given to AVZ.

TOKOMI WAPI 10 11 2022 LITHIUM DE MANONO ADELE KAYINDA PREND L'AFFAIRE A... via @YouTube

I’ve asked Mr Kiki to translate. Will post once received.
Now, back to prepping those crays for the BBQ 😋

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

BEISHA

Top 20
1) When were you aware of the Zijin / Cominiere transaction of 15% and why you did not disclose this information to the ASX / AVZ shareholders ?

2) When were you aware of Dathomir / Simon Cong disputing the 15% transfer to Dathcom / AVZ and why you did not disclose this to the ASX / AVZ shareholders ?

3) Is the BOD compliant with LISTING RULE 3.1 of the ASX code ?.........CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE.

" A ENTITY MUST DISCLOSE ALL INFORMATION CONCERNING IT THAT IT BECOMES AWARE OF FROM ANY SOURCE AND OF ANY CHARACTER, IF A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD EXPECT THE INFORMATION TO HAVE A MATERIAL EFFECT ON THE PRICE OR VALUE OF ITS SECURITIES "

May i remind you, there was a MASSIVE sell off just after the award of the Mining License decree, was there inside information behind that ?

4) Is the end of extension of suspension of AVZ shares relying on the outcomes of ICC arbitration regards to Zijin ( April 2023 ) and / or Dathomir / Cong ? Are there any updates to these court cases that you can share ?

5) Are these 2 disputes the reason for the extension of suspension or are there other complications, such as the exploration permit regarding CDL , surface rights payment or other ?

6) How are the two court cases with Dathomir / Zijin effecting the JV relationship with CATH and their 24% interest in
Manono ?
What happens if we lose both court cases, therefore relinquishing 51% control if we assume CATH is still in the frame ?
Do you have a PLAN B ?..........aka ditching CATH and seeking out an alternative JV arrangement possibly with the US / Europe ?

7) Was the important items such as UPDATED DFS, SEZ, BFS etc delayed massively because of all these disputes ?

8) Why does the BOD have very little ownership of AVZ shares compared to the chinese entities ?
DO you foresee a problem going forward regards to voting rights ?

9) Are you in close communication with the president Felix Tshisedeki regards to the court cases of Dathomir / Zijin or is it just with lower level Govt personnel at this stage ? Does Felix Tschisedeki acknowledge the IGF report and why is it taking so long for that report to be enacted ?

10) What time frames can you offer up regards to construction / production of RD given this long drawn out dispute which is now 6 months and could be longer ?

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I thought i would copy & paste the questions @MoneyBags1348 and i compiled for the Perth roadshow for those that didnt see it under the thread of ( QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL )

These questions will be asked again at the AGM , all still relevant plus i neeed to include the CONFLICT OF INTEREST with NIGEL / AJN / CDL which i now have all the facts thanks to @Chilla, the problem is.......... i reckon the BOD will onley tolerate 5, so i will put it out for a vote, which 5 questions are the most pertinent ?

Only one other poster has confirmed to catch up with me prior to AGM for a chat, so if that poster isnt prepared to ask the other 5 questions, then i have to be choosey withe the questions i ask, to get some overall clarity for the group.

Put the think tank on.............best be prepared, 4 days to go.

This is a group approach, not all about me.

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

JAG

Top 20
The. 15th Nigel!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• D2408A7E-6BD1-43E7-8C9E-8ECE1B50977F.png
    D2408A7E-6BD1-43E7-8C9E-8ECE1B50977F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 2428

I’ve asked Mr Kiki to translate. Will post once received.
Now, back to prepping those crays for the BBQ 😋

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

ptlas

Regular
Too much bullshit going around about this.

A conflict of interest doesn't only become a problem once there's a conflict.

It's a problem of there being a POTENTIAL conflict.

There is definitely potential here.
Nigel can't say no conflict just because he says it won't happen.
Fact is it theoretically could happen.
Therfor conflict of interest exists

Next question then is how serious that conflict is. I for one think it's atrocious that our director owns substantial shares in a competitor that is claiming ownership of our tenements.
If it's not gonna happen, then NF would be better divesting his shares, even at a slow rate dictated by liquidity, before the inevitable AJN crash.
He hasn't and says that he won't, so....

Reactions: 3 users

LEFOOL

Regular

SEE WHATEVER I COULD TRANSLATE

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

CHB

Regular
Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ
GIF by Brett Eldredge

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20

SEE WHATEVER I COULD TRANSLATE

lol, if a certain ML was to drop prior to the AGM............well maybe my questions will be irrelevant ?

cross-finger-cross.gif

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Louweeza

Regular
Between 8-12 minutes the Honor Deputy mentioned 2 times they have recently been made aware mining license has been issued. License was initially blocked and now given to AVZ.

TOKOMI WAPI 10 11 2022 LITHIUM DE MANONO ADELE KAYINDA PREND L'AFFAIRE A... via @YouTube

When I see it in an ASX announcement I’ll believe it!!! Fingers crossed this isn’t another bullshit story

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

CHB

Regular
EyThe. 15th Nigel!!!!!!!!

When you wait 12 months to get the ML .. then you find out you have to consult with locals for another 6 months.

Katy Perry Eye Roll GIF by American Idol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
When I see it in an ASX announcement I’ll believe it!!! Fingers crossed this isn’t another bullshit story

This. I'm cynical of EVERYTHING after the last 6 months, tomorrow they'll say they were talking about ZVA not AVZ. Fingers crossed people, get ready for the $2 Tranny Party!

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
When you wait 12 months to get the ML .. then you find out you have to consult with locals for another 6 months.

Katy Perry Eye Roll GIF by American Idol
royal shit show.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

hedrox

Regular
My DRC connection just told me full mining licence granted for Roche Dur and CDL....
this would explain as well, that Nigels holding in AJN would be not an issue.
I heard another few very interesting things....very positive all....
but lets leave some excitement for the official announcement.
Time to pop some bubbles...(y)

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 92 users

BRICK

Regular
I love eating crayfish but I have to tell you it would be my worst nightmare diving down to get them! :oops:
Yep. I hear ya nut
It feels like this:
🤮
Especially in WA. Southern states where I am arnt too bad for diving.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
My DRC connection just told me full mining licence granted for Roche Dur and CDL....
Dude stop it! STOP IT STOP IT!!! I'm gonna cry I think.
*Though I think everyone is so fatigued, no one gonna celebrate until it's official, we've become a cybical bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Nbaz

Regular
Care to share any of the other things you were also told?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom