AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Completely agree. The biggest issue that needs resolving here is the AJN 10% stake. Nigel needs to address this conflict of interest at the AGM
Once he was made aware of AJN’s intentions he resigned.
The shares he owns as he said is his business and will sell when he wants.
When asked if he believed it’s a conflict of interest ( still owning shares ) he said no, he has no dealings with AJN management anymore.
What exactly do you want him to say?
There probably wouldn’t be enough liquidity in AJN for him to sell all his shares anyway.

I think this is FARRRR from the biggest issue. It’s a footnote if anything

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

John25

Regular
I come here looking for information but sometimes it seems there’s just so much negativity and serious bullshit on here that I don’t even want to log in anymore

Here’s a bit of dance music for anyone wanting to enjoy the happiness of bopping around to some good old rock’n roll

Followed by a recent shot of me just to get the ball rolling (Nells) and show the rest of you there’s more to life than worrying about AVZ.

View attachment 21828

😂🤣👊💥

WTF is Nut in your bedroom taking pics …please🙈🙏😆💋

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
@Nellie17

I don’t know why you’re post has been brought up to be attacked on these threads Nells, I went looking for it and it must have been a few days since you posted it.

But seeing how the bright lights are shining on you, and I am also a fan of your work, I just had to join in the conversation.

Firstly, even though Wombles is up there with Cashy as one of my favourites on TSE, I have to say I think you dodged a bullet with him already being married!!

Secondly, this last comment of yours is the third time you’ve alluded to your big breasts, next time I think a photo is in order!!

I’m sure @JAG could organise an appropriate bathing costume and photographer and I am pretty confident there would be plenty of 😜🥹😍😘😱😺🙀👍👀…. and HEART and FIRE emoji’s

And don’t try and look surprised 😂🤣
Sorry mate, have something else on my mind ATM and it starts with C 😎

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bonsoir

Regular

John25

Regular
I’ve gone Coffee 😊
1668301282063.gif

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Jesus fucking christ why is this so fucken hard to comprehend? Whirout that 15 werer fucked. Got me fucked. The other question that I asked was what's going on with the niges 10% stake in ajn : answer Its my business. To wich I said great. Expecting follow up qs from others but guess what none forthcoming.
" Whats going on with niges 10% stake in AJN "................answer..............."ITS MY BUSINESS "

What a incredibly arrogant statement to make if that is indeed true......:eek:

If indeed AJN get their dirty mits on northern section of CDL, then its going to be MY BUSINESS reporting NIGEL to ASIC for conflict of interest.!!

But maybe that would be a waste of time................ASIC is a toothless tiger.....:unsure:

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
" Whats going on with niges 10% stake in AJN "................answer..............."ITS MY BUSINESS "

If indeed AJN get their dirty mits on northern section of CDL, then its going to be MY BUSINESS reporting NIGEL to ASIC for conflict of interest.!!

But maybe that would be a waste of time................ASIC is a toothless tiger.....:unsure:
And nobody immediately followed up with "do you not see it as a conflict of interest?" the fact they are trying to get ground off us actually makes it our business as shareholders Nige.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
And nobody immediately followed up with "do you not see it as a conflict of interest?" the fact they are trying to get ground off us actually makes it our business as shareholders Nige.

Get all this, but from Nigel's perspective, if he believes AVZ will get the 'northern' as expected, and that the AJN application is just that, of no merit or chance of success, then there is no conflict of interest, especially given he is no longer involved in the management of that company. Whether he sells or holds is none of our business, IF THIS IS THE CASE

and @MoneyBags1348 , you're out of order with your comments to @Nellie17. JMO.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

021A123D-BAF6-4B5B-A1B8-CAF244D370D7.jpeg

Too cryptic for me. Spill, dude…

Reactions: 1 users

Chilla

Regular

Completely agree. The biggest issue that needs resolving here is the AJN 10% stake. Nigel needs to address this conflict of interest at the AGM
Send an email direct to John Clarke insisting he have Nige remove this conflict of interest immediately so that Nige position remains tenable.

I have sent an email as Nige 10% shareholding in AJN...the company trying to steal 50% AVZ main asset, is a direct conflict to his duties and responsibility as MD of AVZ and is in conflict of AVZ policy for being a Director.

jclarke@avzminerals.com.au

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

M.Bison

Regular
The AJN 10% ownership is absolutely a non issue. If you think it’s one of our biggest problems then you need to take a large step back.
I’d be surprised if AJN is still operating in the DRC in a couple years.

It’s a clear and present conflict of interest that should be of concern all AVZ shareholders.

That Nigel says he will prioritise AVZ’s interests over AJN‘s is utterly irrelevant. He does not need to take an overt action for that conflict to arise - it is inherent due to his ownership in AJN.

The hint is in the title, Nigel: Conflict of Interest.

Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
THE CYCLE OF EMOTIONS OF A AVZ HOLDER............................PRE ML DECREE / POST ML DECREE / AVZ ROADSHOWS

a) PRE ML DECREE

whale alert.gif

party.gif

hooray.gif

b) POST ML DECREE

wtf-geezer.gif

confused-confusing.gif

not happy.gif

patience.gif

c) AVZ ROADSHOWS

pin-drop.gif

pin drop 2.gif

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE AGM

gloves are off.gif

Tough questions will be asked..........answers will be required !!

Information will be revealed on a OPEN FORUM..............for ALL shareholders to be informed.

Good luck trying to tone me down......;)

The wife of 21 yrs has tried..............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

imo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Samus

Top 20
AJN has the potential to become an issue, AVZ shareholders need to learn not to sweep things under the rug.
We're in suspension because of similar problems. I was very concerned about the court cases reported in DRC last year but shareholders created the false narrative that it wasn't an issue and even ridiculed those that were concerned.
I wasn't that comfortable with the way Nigel dealt with that part of the discussion at Melb preso.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Get all this, but from Nigel's perspective, if he believes AVZ will get the 'northern' as expected, and that the AJN application is just that, of no merit or chance of success, then there is no conflict of interest, especially given he is no longer involved in the management of that company. Whether he sells or holds is none of our business, IF THIS IS THE CASE

and @MoneyBags1348 , you're out of order with your comments to @Nellie17. JMO.

No worries X, I know you think most of my comments are out of order…. Only time you’ve really ever interacted with me was when you thought I might have had a direct line of communication with Nigel and you went on to tell me you were a sophisticated investor.

Nells started the first joke with me months ago, posting a picture of a black man with a comment which she later removed. Didn’t worry me, I’ve had lots of jokes with her since and as far as comments about big breasts, she’ll admit she put it out there first

Taking your opinion into account, I’ve removed my posts so you can go back to having your sophisticated conversations

Last edited:
  • Haha

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It’s a clear and present conflict of interest that should be of concern all AVZ shareholders.

That Nigel says he will prioritise AVZ’s interests over AJN‘s is utterly irrelevant. He does not need to take an overt action for that conflict to arise - it is inherent due to his ownership in AJN.

The hint is in the title, Nigel: Conflict of Interest.
What's it currently worth? I wonder if Nige would be keen to put it up as a raffle prize at the AGM, all proceeds from the raffle go towards AVZ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20

Attachments

• 645EC544-7666-4421-ADD4-11B8BD083037.jpeg
    645EC544-7666-4421-ADD4-11B8BD083037.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Not a bad first dive 😁
That’s the problem here.
By now we should be eating lobster at the finest restaurants around the world, instead we now have to catch our own!!

Ahh to be an AVZ holder. Good times

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Chilla

Regular
What's it currently worth? I wonder if Nige would be keen to put it up as a raffle prize at the AGM, all proceeds from the raffle go towards AVZ :ROFLMAO:
The conflict is not what its worth now!

The conflict is what is it worth if AJN are successful in stealing the north??

That potential huge windfall for Nige conflicts with his duty and responsibility to AVZ shareholders to have no relationships or associations that have the potential to harm, damage, devalue AVZ.!!!!

Everyone will be crying foul if that happens and bitching that Nigel had a conflict of interest all along.....and talks of law suits will ensue.

Better for him and AVZ to remove the conflict immediately.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I hope you or the Co are paying attention to these threads Nige,,, tick tock

• Fire
Top Bottom