AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wino don't knock the 120Y mate. That was my second car ever and it was great till I rolled it.

First car was a Datsun 180B :cool:
Classic

Certainly not knocking the old "riceburners"!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Not sure about him being over here but he was on the bird not long ago trying to stir up some AVZ stuff.
I was delighted to see NO-ONE responded to his baits on the Bird.....how very mature we are......His pet love is RNU, where he actually provides excellent up-ramping.

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I've reported Utah John on 4 posts on the crapper re cross promotion of TTX. 3 gone so far. Kunt

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I've reported Utah John on 4 posts on the crapper re cross promotion of TTX. 3 gone so far. Kunt
I reckon Utah John lives on an attic, somewhere cheap, is unemployed and is using his grandma's internet connection.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
Classic

Certainly not knocking the old "riceburners"!
My Datsun 1600 was unbreakable (well almost), but my 180B was a rust factory. That was my last Datsun.

Cheers
F

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bray

Regular
Had an AE86 Corolla for about 7 years, the metal was like paper.. fuck she could rev tho!

Reactions: 3 users

Charbella

Regular
I was delighted to see NO-ONE responded to his baits on the Bird.....how very mature we are......His pet love is RNU, where he actually provides excellent up-ramping.
Not sure about him being over here but he was on the bird not long ago trying to stir up some AVZ stuff.

The most painful person on twitter is Lars. I just want to punch him in the face. 🥶

Attachments

• 65677F3C-CE58-4353-8205-9AB8245EA6BC.png
    65677F3C-CE58-4353-8205-9AB8245EA6BC.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
The most painful person on twitter is Lars. I just want to punch him in the face. 🥶
LOL so why would you print more of his crap here?🤣
He's an obvious shorter.
Literally no one believes him or the scroteman. Not with the overwhelming response from people who call them out.
Got those jokers on ignore anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Must be Friday

5BA9F5D6-EEC9-48A9-907D-1E0008C4C4E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking

TDITD

Top 20
I Imagine our board has already sent off the PLS announcement today to those in the DRC who need to see it. Wakey wakey DRC Government!!

Reactions: 9 users

Charbella

Regular
LOL so why would you print more of his crap here?🤣
He's an obvious shorter.
Literally no one believes him or the scroteman. Not with the overwhelming response from people who call them out.
Got those jokers on ignore anyway.
Good point! He doesn't deserve any air. The shit he spins just makes my blood boil.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Onthefm

Regular
:unsure: Some of these bodgy articles are starting to read as if the licence is close. The detractors having a last ditch effort with Adèle Kayinda Mahina spearheading the disinformation campaign?

The authorities of the country on the issue promise to defend the interests of the state. In the meantime, the country is likely to derive nothing consistent except tax revenues, from the production of lithium with this DATHCOM project, which soon, its research permit will be transformed into an exploitation permit.

Reactions: 1 users
My Datsun 1600 was unbreakable (well almost), but my 180B was a rust factory. That was my last Datsun.

Cheers
F

Flight I used to race my old Cortina against my bother’s (twin brother that is) Dato 1600. Later I got a Stanza, bought it brand new, I used to take it down all the bush tracks around Catherine Hill Bay. Once I lost it and was going over an embankment and the only thing that stopped me was a tree. Took out a telegraph pole in the wet one night and my old man took me to the cop shop the next day to report it…. I told the cop (still remember my old man asking him to repeat his name.. Sgt Dick, for fuck sake if I wasn’t already in the shit!)…. as I was saying…. told the cop I swerved to avoid a cat. Lucky it was following an arvo shift and no one was around and I managed to drive it home. When I finally sold it, they had to toe it out of the yard. The twin jet carby got me out of trouble more than once…. And might as well tell you everything…. Had it going down the hill at Catho, past the bowlo towards the old Catho shop doing a ton, tripping on mushrooms 😂😂😂😂 they were the fucken days, probably lucky I’m still here.

I bought an ej holden while I was waiting for someone to buy the stanza, it was built like a tank and much safer, but still used to get it airborne, they were good days down at Moonie Beach

Don’t look like that or drive like that anymore

2AABCA01-4B06-4AFA-B99B-92BC47AF3898.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Louweeza

Regular
My husband and I reckon we know more about these dodgy corrupt politicians in the DRC after watching this shit show go down than the government here in Australia, what a bloody shame that is. Will this nightmare ever end?! I don’t want to give in to these bastards but I’d be happy to throw in a few $$ into a paper bag, pass it round to you all here to do the same and give it to the dodgy pricks to get this over the line. Enough is enough.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Hey JAG, you’re back posting, so does that mean ML tonight?

And I must say, I like the themes. Fuckof Eckof insider trading et al

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Try this twitter search to get rid of that junk/bot:
$avz -url:discord -“all directions though”

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
My husband and I reckon we know more about these dodgy corrupt politicians in the DRC after watching this shit show go down than the government here in Australia, what a bloody shame that is. Will this nightmare ever end?! I don’t want to give in to these bastards but I’d be happy to throw in a few $$ into a paper bag, pass it round to you all here to do the same and give it to the dodgy pricks to get this over the line. Enough is enough.
My dog took a shit earlier, that'll be my contribution. Can set the bag on fire at the front door of the CAMI office. ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom