AVZ Discussion 2022

Some people seem to have an issue with the rubbish that the green MoP says. Just treat the rubbish she says like how you treat the rubbish that Trump says e.g. rigged elections, unproven/dangerous treatment for COVID, etc. At the end of the day, the truth wins and if the US president with way more authority and power than a DRC minister cannot simply get his way then it's a matter of time for the green MoP to get punished for her wrongdoings. If you can laugh at the wild claims of Trump, you can laugh at the wild claims of the green MoP.

DYOR IMO

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bin59

Regular
This part of the below article should be interesting to anyone who attended the roadshows with regards to Nigel's version of events and the twisted narrative of the Minister of Portfolio:

The Office of Her Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of Portfolio, recalls with regard to the dispute between DATHOMIR and AVZ, the following:
Under two share sale contracts entered into in June 2019 and August 2020, AVZ INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD acquired 15% of DATHCOM MINING shares held by DATHOMIR MINING RESOURCES SARLU at the price of
21.0. 000 US. But, towards the end of 2020, a stock market announcement from AVZ revealed an agreement to sell its own 24% shares in DATHCOM MINING SA to the company Cath Energy at a price of US$240,000,000.

This strong disproportion between the two prices led DATHOMIR to request, by its letter of December 31, 2020, the valuation of its 15% of shares to protect itself from the possible risks of injury and even significant tax adjustments.
Given the refusal of AVZ INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD, DATHOMIR terminated the contracts on May 14, 2021.
After termination, AVZ INTERNATIONAL, after payment of a deposit of USD 1.0,000, attempted to pay USD 20,000,000, a sum which was immediately returned to it.
Curiously, by fraud, the CEO of DATHCOM obtained from the Principal Registrar of the Single Window for Business Creation, Lubumbashi Branch, a share certificate and a register of associates of DATHCOM MINING SA dated August 31 and 1 September 2021 according to which AVZ INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD would have become the holder of 75% of the shares of DATHCOM MINING SA, :rolleyes: that is to say the 15% of DATHOMIR MINING included despite the termination of the contracts and the restitution of 20,000,000 US$.
Cited by DATHOMIR MINING RESOURCES SARLU before the TGI/Lubumbashi under RP 14944 for forgery, the CEO of DATHCOM MINING SA, the Principal Registrar of the Single Window for Business Creation and the civilly liable DATHCOM MINING SA were sentenced respectively to 3 years in firm main penal servitude, 1 year suspended SPP and 50,000,000 US dollars for DI on the basis of the judgment of December 24, 2021.
The CEO of DATHCOM MINING SA, the Principal Registrar of the Single Window had appealed against this judgment before the Court of Appeal of Lubumbashi under RPA 7610.
The Court of Appeal of Lubumbashi condemned the CEO of DATHCOM MINING to 3 years of SPP and DATHCOM MING SA to 25,000,000 $US in damages.
In addition, the Commercial Court of Lubumbashi, seized under RAC 2858, ordered the suspension of the payment of the amount of US$20,000,000, and this, while waiting for the ICC, arbitration judge chosen by the parties, to rule on the decision. termination of two aforementioned contracts for the sale of shares between AVZ and DATHOMIR. o_O
For the Ministry of Portfolio representing the interests of the State, the share capital of DATHCOM Mining is distributed as follows:
- AVZ International: 60% instead of 75%
- DATHOMIR MINING Resource SARLU: 15%
- COMINIERE: 25 of which 15% were sold ZI JING and 5% to MMCS
The State shareholder, expects, in accordance with Article 71 of the Mining Code, to obtain the transfer of 10% non-dilutable of the share capital, percentage to be distributed in proportion to the shares of each shareholder, after transformation of the exploration permit (PR13359) into operating license.

Either she's got nfi what's actually going on and AVZ needs to send a representative to get her up to date with the facts.
Or more likely she's corrupt as all get out.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Some people seem to have an issue with the rubbish that the green MoP says. Just treat the rubbish she says like how you treat the rubbish that Trump says e.g. rigged elections, unproven/dangerous treatment for COVID, etc. At the end of the day, the truth wins and if the US president with way more authority and power than a DRC minister cannot simply get his way then it's a matter of time for the green MoP to get punished for her wrongdoings. If you can laugh at the wild claims of Trump, you can laugh at the wild claims of the green MoP.

DYOR IMO

thick-thiccc.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dom1974

Regular
Spot on. The likes of Svetlana, Maja and Dominic Furtaro among others on Twitter who tag every politician, NGO, DRC media outlet, and world leader they can, as well as Elon Musk, are definitely not helping the cause.
I fight fire with fire. If media and politicians want to spread disinformation, as a shareholder I’ve got every right to publicly expose their true intentions to the people that matter. Put me on ignore if you don’t like my contributions.

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Fletch77

Regular
EE85D5D4-5E57-4BE3-9487-ABEA74ECF9A9.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Looks like those applications around our area have just been approved. Can someone confirm the same?
Edit: took a few reloads for the grey box to appear.

Screenshot_20221111_081638_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Fletch77

Regular
Could be a good day on the ASX following this, anyone else miss Friday FOMO pumps?
The 1st couple of weeks in the ASX200 were good times 📈

Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
1668118611196.gif
8624BFDD-07EF-4899-AE2B-B0671B1477FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

The Fox

Regular
You and Wombie on a date in the DRC??

Does Nell know???
It was more of an expedition. Note the green crocodile being carried off by the locals. We can only hope something like this happens to other green trouble makers in due course. 🦊

Reactions: 19 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Looks like those applications around our area have just been approved. Can someone confirm the same?
Edit: took a few reloads for the grey box to appear.

View attachment 21711
Yep, same from my perspective. Not convinced we need to be concerned too much about these. It's the 50% of what AVZ relinquished when renewing those surrounding tenements for another 5 years. See Annual Report for details.

Of more importance is our northern subdivision doesn't seem to have seen AJN's alleged application approved. Funny that

• Thinking
Reactions: 22 users
Dow up 15% in 30 days. Chin up gents.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110-165139_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110-165139_Chrome.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Mickyb64

Regular
How does that help AVZ shareholders ?
If anything it's like rubbing salt into the wound.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
How does that help AVZ shareholders ?
If anything it's like rubbing salt into the wound.

Maybe it just makes them feel a little better about things in general when any other stocks they might hold see a little consistent green

Also might indicate a generally improving macro backdrop which may provide some SP support when AVZ do eventually come out of suspension

Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Yep, same from my perspective. Not convinced we need to be concerned too much about these. It's the 50% of what AVZ relinquished when renewing those surrounding tenements for another 5 years. See Annual Report for details.

Of more importance is our northern subdivision doesn't seem to have seen AJN's alleged application approved. Funny that
Yeh that's right, just keeping an eye on the changes 👍

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yeh that's right, just keeping an eye on the changes 👍
I also noticed 12447 has changed too. "Right granted PR->PE" United Cominiere SAS
I'll have to remind myself who/what the fuck that one is about. Their other one above it, 12448 is still an application

These 2 mentioned tenements basically separate us from the Z project on old Force property 12453 and 13247

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I also noticed 12447 has changed too. "Right granted PR->PE" United Cominiere SAS
I'll have to remind myself who/what the fuck that one is about. Their other one above it, 12448 is still an application

These 2 mentioned tenements basically separate us from the Z project on old Force property 12453 and 13247
Those are both massive tenements by the look of it

Still waiting on 13359 and the update on the bit carved off illegally by CAMI :rolleyes:

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom