AVZ Discussion 2022

Onthefm

Regular
I don't think we have to do that all we have to do is give cong his 50 them 100% 75% ownership. Christ we are supposed to be a 2.7 bil company. Not that you would know it from the melbourne rs venue.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
I don't think we have to do that all we have to do is give cong his 50 them 100% 75% ownership. Christ we are supposed to be a 2.7 bil company. Not that you would know it from the melbourne rs venue. they must be confident
Nigel must be very confident Cong is a goner otherwise he'd just pay the mother f--ker out and put SH out of their misery. I don't buy the BS that it can't be done because of X Y Z . Either Nigel is 100% confident we will win OR it's more complicated than just writing the scum bag out a cheque.

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Flight I used to race my old Cortina against my bother’s (twin brother that is) Dato 1600. Later I got a Stanza, bought it brand new, I used to take it down all the bush tracks around Catherine Hill Bay. Once I lost it and was going over an embankment and the only thing that stopped me was a tree. Took out a telegraph pole in the wet one night and my old man took me to the cop shop the next day to report it…. I told the cop (still remember my old man asking him to repeat his name.. Sgt Dick, for fuck sake if I wasn’t already in the shit!)…. as I was saying…. told the cop I swerved to avoid a cat. Lucky it was following an arvo shift and no one was around and I managed to drive it home. When I finally sold it, they had to toe it out of the yard. The twin jet carby got me out of trouble more than once…. And might as well tell you everything…. Had it going down the hill at Catho, past the bowlo towards the old Catho shop doing a ton, tripping on mushrooms 😂😂😂😂 they were the fucken days, probably lucky I’m still here.

I bought an ej holden while I was waiting for someone to buy the stanza, it was built like a tank and much safer, but still used to get it airborne, they were good days down at Moonie Beach

Don’t look like that or drive like that anymore

View attachment 21747

1668154570033.png

The really scary bit I get out of that is there's two of you!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
View attachment 21756

The really scary bit I get out of that is there's two of you!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He’s about 4” taller with brown eyes, I’ve got blue eyes. We weren’t like those twins that did everything together, he had his mate’s and I had mine, and I couldn’t believe the shit he got up to!! When we combined our mates, we had a lot of fun 😂😂

Mum gave us our first set of boxing gloves when we were about 8 or 9 and I had it over him until we were about 15, when I gave him my best right cross and he stood there growling at me, I had to hold him until Dad came in to break us up…. I’ve never taken him on since.

I got this photo text just an hour ago from my best mate since we were 6

A2E698F7-D643-4423-BD36-FE47A17D6E2E.jpeg

We all had a lot of fun growing up together Nuts, that mate shot me at point blank with a high powered slug gun loaded with berries more than once, but I remember dropping him in our front yard with my nunchukus as well 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Flight996

Regular
View attachment 21756

It's a proven scientific fact that you cannot drive a Datsun 1600 sober, or a bloody Stanza in a straight line. Money, you got my back here?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
It's a proven scientific fact that you cannot drive a Datsun 1600 sober, or a bloody Stanza in a straight line. Money, you got my back here?

I wasn’t going to admit I was drunk when I took out that telegraph pole, but….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Is Nigel the next Alan Bond of Lithium??

Article On stockhead.

View attachment 21761
View attachment 21762

Let me be the first to say Fuck Off Dickhead…. 🫵👊💥

Edit…. 2 seconds after I posted this, the arsehole ‘liked’ it

Obviously a troll, will remove this post once others see this wanker is only here to get a response

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
Well it's 10am in Kinshasa, let's see what wacky shit they get up to today.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

whales

Regular
It was more of an expedition. Note the green crocodile being carried off by the locals. We can only hope something like this happens to other green trouble makers in due course. 🦊
Do not know if any one has contact with Management but if CATH is content with 9% stake that leaves an additional 15% .
If DRC government, a trusted government department had a shareholding in Dathcom with shares in return for infrastructure then FT would remove detractors quick smart.
Just a thought.
AVZ shares less than 11% on ASX in case FIRB complain .
Surely DG of CAMI cannot keep the project hostage that much longer if DRC is serious about being a major green energy supplier.

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Let me be the first to say Fuck Off Dickhead…. 🫵👊💥

Edit…. 2 seconds after I posted this, the arsehole ‘liked’ it

Obviously a troll, will remove this post once others see this wanker is only here to get a response
I thought the wanker was dealt with.

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Well it's 10am in Kinshasa, let's see what wacky shit they get up to today.
It's starting:

It's so funny. all know that #SimonCong #Zijin paid a corrupt judge's judgment in absentia. The princess is digging her own grave for all to see. It's embarrassing that you also print without any due diligence

FhRWfQnaUAE7mT-.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Modo

I don’t know why tse will kill itself in reason of a article about where one guy think avz will open with 20 cents :D it could be a respected mining website but making a statement about what he feels will happening without any explanation or real background informations is like the toilet paper I’m using at exactly this moment.
So your point is??

Accuse Stock H of being on Congs snack payroll?

The writer wants to get in the MoP’s knickers?

What?

LEFOOL

Regular
<--- new profile pic hehe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So your point is??

Accuse Stock H of being on Congs snack payroll?

The writer wants to get in the MoP’s knickers?

What?

Must be time

Desperate much....

1668162027310.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

John25

Regular
We’re on our way 😊
1668164542169.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
It's starting:

It's so funny. all know that #SimonCong #Zijin paid a corrupt judge's judgment in absentia. The princess is digging her own grave for all to see. It's embarrassing that you also print without any due diligence

View attachment 21763

So what are we actually looking at here ? Does this shit actually even mean anything ? Are SH left guessing or can AVZ management clear this up for SH . So far since the RS began we have Klaus and the MoP on Video for the entire world to see saying AVZ are basically dreaming . Klaus basically says he will take Nth CDL . MoP says currently AVZ hold 60% of RD/sth CDL . Not rumors . These f--kers are on Youtube in person saying it . MoP has even signed a document . Nigel has an opportunity on the 17th to address these issues .

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
I’m guessing soon is now sooner. Another day down, more noise maybe signalling sooner is actually sooner this time and not imminent. Remember a pineapple a day keeps Mupande, princess, cong and klaus away!

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1668169481258.png

Website looks like real hard hitting journalism.... didn't even bother to fix up the pages from the wordpress template.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

CashKing

Regular
So what are we actually looking at here ? Does this shit actually even mean anything ? Are SH left guessing or can AVZ management clear this up for SH . So far since the RS began we have Klaus and the MoP on Video for the entire world to see saying AVZ are basically dreaming . Klaus basically says he will take Nth CDL . MoP says currently AVZ hold 60% of RD/sth CDL . Not rumors . These f--kers are on Youtube in person saying it . MoP has even signed a document . Nigel has an opportunity on the 17th to address these issues . Was the RS a butter up? We wont know the answer to that until the 16th of November . Ok lets be a little more generous . We won't know if the RS was a grease up wank job until Christmas Eve 7:30 P:M AEST .
I agree & I’d like a date on that document..

This merry go round just doesn’t end it seems IMO

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom