AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Yep, same from my perspective. Not convinced we need to be concerned too much about these. It's the 50% of what AVZ relinquished when renewing those surrounding tenements for another 5 years. See Annual Report for details.

Of more importance is our northern subdivision doesn't seem to have seen AJN's alleged application approved. Funny that
Wouldn't surprise me to wake one morning to find Nth/CDL gone . Feels to me like something shifty is about to happen.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
:unsure: Some of these bodgy articles are starting to read as if the licence is close. The detractors having a last ditch effort with Adèle Kayinda Mahina spearheading the disinformation campaign?

The authorities of the country on the issue promise to defend the interests of the state. In the meantime, the country is likely to derive nothing consistent except tax revenues, from the production of lithium with this DATHCOM project, which soon, its research permit will be transformed into an exploitation permit.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Roller62

Regular
I also noticed 12447 has changed too. "Right granted PR->PE" United Cominiere SAS
I'll have to remind myself who/what the fuck that one is about. Their other one above it, 12448 is still an application

These 2 mentioned tenements basically separate us from the Z project on old Force property 12453 and 13247

Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-11-at-00.27.08.jpeg

NEWSECONOMY

10 points to understand the issues of the current reality of Manonolithium between AVZ, Cominiere, Zijing and Dathomir​

November 11, 2022
Kiki Kienge

ByKiki Kienge
As a reminder, AVZ did not make any financial transaction with the Congolese government for the 15%, but with Dathcomir, it was the Chinese of Zijing who bargained the 15% of the Congolese state with COMINIERE. Because then why punish AVZ and sanctify Zijing and COMINIERE?
  1. Dathomir sold his 15% of Dathcom at $AVZ paid a fair price according to the market and cashed in by Mr. Cong, as in Chart 1. Today the same Mr Cong retracts on the price.
  2. Zijing fraudulently purchased 15% of COMINIERE according to the IGF.
  3. Zijin had renounced the 15% to the detriment of the DRC despite the "judgment" of the Lubumbashi court.
  4. COMINIERE and AVZ Power SASU have a contract signed for the rehabilitation of the Mpiana Mwanga I and II hydroelectric power plant, work on which must begin as soon as the operating permit is obtained.
  5. AVZ has already spent more than 100,000,000 $US on achievements in Manono.
  6. The feasibility study of AVZ had been sent according to the agreements to COMINIERE via email and accepted last had given its OK.
  7. Who from the government and COMINIERE sold Zijing the 15% against Congolese law?
  8. AVZ bought its 15% from Dathomir and not from the Congolese state.
  9. It is Zijing who must reimburse the 15% stolen from COMINIER (according to the IGF) to a Congolese state, not AVZ.
  10. Why does the portfolio minister give the 15% to Zijing when the presidency of the Republic through the IGF condemns this transaction?
At this point and according to its data above, the shares of Dathcom (Manono lithium), would be thus;
  • AVZ: 60+15(Dathomir) = 75%
  • COMINIERE: 5+ 15&5% Zijing/MMCS (illegal according to the IGF) = 25%.

Two negative consequences have emerged from this situation for the Democratic Republic of the Congo:
  1. A negative image for investors on the international market.
  2. Delay in the start of lithium mining, a lack of employment and development for the province of Tanganyika, paw millions of dollars for the Congolese state.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users

Samus

Top 20
Be nice if we were positioned in country to counter these falsehoods in the media as soon as they are presented. Perhaps some counter articles with the cold hard facts and the documentation to back it up.
It's a shame it has to drag on for days with every dodgy media outlet in the DRC regurgitating the bullshit.
Also presumably MOM knows what's going on, how come she just sits idly by?
These fucken people do your head in.

Edit: Maybe spoke too soon, let's see if the truth catches on :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
Might be a few Nervous Nellies (not our Nell ,just a saying) over at WR1 has dropped $1.13 -$0.84 now in TH
1668125657572.gif

Hope not for their sake …sorry off topic 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Reactions: 2 users

John25

Regular
Looks like its too Wet/Cold to do anything today WTF Summer just under 3 weeks away & we have a top of 15 today 😢🙈
1668126602315.gif
D1D38021-E7AC-4E96-A42C-F2356F6DE808.png

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Offtopic but is Bomber here? If so fuck off you nonce.

Screenshot_20221111_104430_Chrome.jpg

If I was pumping I wouldn't be saying I didn't buy because I thought a CR was coming would I :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Flight996

Regular
WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-11-at-00.27.08.jpeg

NEWSECONOMY

10 points to understand the issues of the current reality of Manonolithium between AVZ, Cominiere, Zijing and Dathomir​

November 11, 2022
Kiki Kienge

ByKiki Kienge
As a reminder, AVZ did not make any financial transaction with the Congolese government for the 15%, but with Dathcomir, it was the Chinese of Zijing who bargained the 15% of the Congolese state with COMINIERE. Because then why punish AVZ and sanctify Zijing and COMINIERE?
  1. Dathomir sold his 15% of Dathcom at $AVZ paid a fair price according to the market and cashed in by Mr. Cong, as in Chart 1. Today the same Mr Cong retracts on the price.
  2. Zijing fraudulently purchased 15% of COMINIERE according to the IGF.
  3. Zijin had renounced the 15% to the detriment of the DRC despite the "judgment" of the Lubumbashi court.
  4. COMINIERE and AVZ Power SASU have a contract signed for the rehabilitation of the Mpiana Mwanga I and II hydroelectric power plant, work on which must begin as soon as the operating permit is obtained.
  5. AVZ has already spent more than 100,000,000 $US on achievements in Manono.
  6. The feasibility study of AVZ had been sent according to the agreements to COMINIERE via email and accepted last had given its OK.
  7. Who from the government and COMINIERE sold Zijing the 15% against Congolese law?
  8. AVZ bought its 15% from Dathomir and not from the Congolese state.
  9. It is Zijing who must reimburse the 15% stolen from COMINIER (according to the IGF) to a Congolese state, not AVZ.
  10. Why does the portfolio minister give the 15% to Zijing when the presidency of the Republic through the IGF condemns this transaction?
At this point and according to its data above, the shares of Dathcom (Manono lithium), would be thus;
  • AVZ: 60+15(Dathomir) = 75%
  • COMINIERE: 5+ 15&5% Zijing/MMCS (illegal according to the IGF) = 25%.

Two negative consequences have emerged from this situation for the Democratic Republic of the Congo:
  1. A negative image for investors on the international market.
  2. Delay in the start of lithium mining, a lack of employment and development for the province of Tanganyika, paw millions of dollars for the Congolese state.
Hi JAG

Re: Point 9: It is Zijing who must reimburse the 15% stolen from COMINIER (according to the IGF) to a Congolese state, not AVZ, noting that Zijin has only paid only $US5 million of $US33 million agreed for Comminier's 15% stake. $US28 million remains outstanding. (My bold)

As it stands, the DRC govt continues to suffer reputational damage and bleed credibility. It is not the international image that the DRC govt wants to project. Only Chinese rodents see value here.

Cheers
F

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1668129128255.png

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Mining Cadastre Portal is running like a Datsun 120Y on 2 cylinders..

Might just be my end or are they busy updating stuff???? :unsure:

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

:unsure:
2:38 am
Friday, 11 November 2022 (GMT+1)
Time in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo

Was running fine for me about 20 mins ago.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
:unsure:
2:38 am
Friday, 11 November 2022 (GMT+1)
Time in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo

Was running fine for me about 20 mins ago.
Yeah it was just wishful thinking...out loud :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Spikerama

Regular

Wino don't knock the 120Y mate. That was my second car ever and it was great till I rolled it.

First car was a Datsun 180B :cool:

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Yeah it was just wishful thinking...out loud :ROFLMAO:

Unless server update/maintenance?

Alternatively must have a huge stack of dodgy applications to sneak in overnight.

• Haha

Scoota30

Regular
Offtopic but is Bomber here? If so fuck off you nonce.

View attachment 21730
If I was pumping I wouldn't be saying I didn't buy because I thought a CR was coming would I :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not sure about him being over here but he was on the bird not long ago trying to stir up some AVZ stuff.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom