AVZ Discussion 2022

granini

Emerged
So far I take those recent articels and posts as a good sign. Things seem to be moving now and shaking some people.... Lets see what will happen in the next days..

Stay positive and confident even though it might be difficult at times, we will get there!

Reactions: 10 users

ozmacca

Regular
@MoneyBags1348 Bags I tried to send you my fellow Novacastraian take on RS notes (they’re all over the shop) but apparently I can’t send you a message on here, anyone know what’s with that?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
@MoneyBags1348 Bags I tried to send you my fellow Novacastraian take on RS notes (they’re all over the shop) but apparently I can’t send you a message on here, anyone know what’s with that?
He may have 🤜 💥 🥷 🥊 Blocked you !!!

😂

I’m sure the big fella will sort it out tomorrow once the punches / punch wears off 😆 🥊 ⚡😴 🥱 💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Something is brewing (and it's not the Counts latest moonshine)

The number of complete fucktards and absolutely new blowins comin' from all sorts of angles tells me there's a serious smell of desperation in the air and a lot of fud getting pumped on the interwed for nefarious purposes

When AVZ is ready Nige and team will let us know all the facts

For the record I don't think there will be an ML announcement and AVZ coming out of suspension anytime soon...but that's just me

I simply take solace in the fact that the shorters continue to be completely fking screwed ....and I mean COMPLETELY fking screwed

Deary me...

Paying interest $$$ upon interest $$$ upon interest $$$ with no way out for month after month after month...........oh my god that hurts......really ...that hurts.......

And then when they finally can trade again AVZ will drop bombshell after bombshell after bombshell of extremely positive announcements to really make the shorters feel the fking squeeze while they consider other occupations as alternative employment for rest of their miserable lives

Just sayin'

:cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
In general, I think politicians are more likely to lie than lawyers. Politicians will do, say and promise anything as long as they get you to do what that want. In our case, I think the other team wants SH to cause a BoD spill because if NF gets spilled, the other team's job becomes way too easy. Lawyers on the other hand are bound by the interpretation of the written law of the land. We cannot cause any spill of the BoD at this crucial moment. Personally, I trust the judgement of our lawyer more than the verbal diarrhoea of a corrupted politician.

IMO DYOR

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
COP27:

After Brazil, the next largest delegation is the Democratic Republic of Congo (459), followed by Kenya (386) and Canada (377). Rounding out the top 10 is Zimbabwe (264), Senegal (245), Uganda (241), Republic of the Congo (237) and Iraq (235). Iraq’s delegation is almost three times as big as the one it took to COP26.

Send a kid to holiday camp.

It looks like the green princess took this opportunity to make her remarkable announcement.

We highly likely will have to wait till COP27 is finished and the DRC mob has returned home from their chinwag in Egypt.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
A couple of articles of interest: the Vidiye trial starts Monday and a Mining Symposium - review of Mining Code held in Kinshasa 22 Nov. with Antoinette MoM attending.

DRC: The Vidiye Tshimanga trial opens this Monday​

By:The Editorial Staff

Kinshasa, November 11, 2022- The former special strategic advisor to the President of the Republic, Vidiye Tshimanga, will be before the Kinshasa-Gombe Peace Court on Monday, November 14, in the case "passive corruption, influence peddling and offenses to the Head of State".​

It should be noted that in September of the current year, the former strategic advisor to the President of the Republic made the buzz in a video posted on social networks, showing him negotiating with pseudo investors in the mines, bribes in exchange for facilities.

Taking his hand in the bag, Vidiye Tshimanga resigned from his post, before being arrested by the courts and then placed under a provisional arrest warrant at Makala Central Prison. It is a few days after he will benefit from provisional release, before his case is officially set before the Kinshasa/Gombe Peace Court.

Makambo Bernetel

DÉPÊCHE
NOVEMBER 11, 2022

DRC: "Should we revisit the new mining code?", mining and quarry agents at a symposium on November 22​

(Minister of Mines seen centre front in the pic below 😊)

By:The Editorial Staff

Kinshasa, November 11, 2022- The Executive Secretariat of the Corps of Mine and Quarries Agents (CMMC) announces the holding of a symposium of mine and quarry agents on Tuesday, November 22, at Kimpesky hotel in Kinshasa.​

Two key themes will be discussed during this conference.

These include:

1. Agents in mines and quarries to the test of practice;
2. The 4 years of the new mining code: should it be revised?

It should be recalled that the CMMC, created on October 7, 2021, made its official release on March 1, 2022 in the presence of the Minister of Mines in Kinshasa.

Its objectives and missions can be summarized in promoting and defending the interests of professionals in the sector with the mining administration; to establish a framework for exchange and consultations between mining and quarry agents in the DRC; to participate in the various mining meetings; to constantly interact with the government on issues of the mining sector and to fight against the encroachment of the responsibilities of mine officers by

Cédric BEYA

Attachments

• 1668196529695.jpeg
    1668196529695.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 51
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular

The number of complete fucktards and absolutely new blowins comin' from all sorts of angles tells me there's a serious smell of desperation in the air and a lot of fud getting pumped on the interwed for nefarious purposes

For the record I don't think there will be an ML announcement and AVZ coming out of suspension anytime soon...but that's just me

I simply take solace in the fact that the shorters continue to be completely fking screwed ....and I mean COMPLETELY fking screwed

Deary me...

Paying interest $$$ upon interest $$$ upon interest $$$ with no way out for month after month after month...........oh my god that hurts......really ...that hurts.......

And then when they finally can trade again AVZ will drop bombshell after bombshell after bombshell of extremely positive announcements to really make the shorters feel the fking squeeze while they consider other occupations as alternative employment for rest of their miserable lives

Just sayin'

locked-up-im-here-with-you.gif

• Haha
  • Love

TDITD

Top 20

Deary me...

Just sayin'

Agreed, also I had a little look around and found what was brewing …
jurassic park deal with it GIF

It looks like the prize the corrupt politicians will earn

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

Bin59

Regular

With all the information shareholders post on here it’s hard to keep track of it all, so not sure if this info was already posted but even if it has it’s worth a read even if it is for a second time

435EA1D4-94A7-448E-8306-F8AC26AB7957.png

Jean-Félix Mupande Kafwa, would the untouchable and immovable have become the emperor who owns the mining cadastre?​

October 18, 2022
Kiki Kienge

"And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as DG of the CAMI. ”

I’m Director General a i of the CAMI (Miniar Register) for 17 years (since the presidency of 1+4), he seems to be the emperor for life for this state institution.

Despite a presidential order from Joseph Kabila, Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as DG of the mining cadastre with the blessing of the minister of the time, Martin Kabwelulu thus violating the presidential ordinance.

Under the reign of Félix Tshisekedi who advocated the rule of law, Minister Willy Kitobo had tried to implement the presidential judgment suspending Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa for "insubordination", but now the Prime Minister himself, Ilunga Ilunkamba came to the rescue of his brother, recalling "order" not to say to disorder the Minister of "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of the CAMI. "

"The work of controlling the management of the mining cadastre carried out by my auditors has indicated several malfunctions in this department of the Ministry of Mines that are rooted in the centralization of power around the Director General who decides alone without consulting the guardianship and even his own collaborators (...)", can read in the correspondence of Thursday, January 07 of Minister Willy Kitobo.

The turn of Sama Lukonde Kyenge'sWarriors arrived, the new Minister of Mines Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi wanted to put order in order in the disorder that has been at the head of the mining cadastre for at least 3 years.

This time again as if by miracle, Jean-Félix Mupande had another guardian angel named Sama Lukonde Kyenge, who will protect him from the rigor of Minister Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi. "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of the CAMI. ”

Chantal Lembo Bashizi, since then, appointed head of the mining cadastre, has never taken office unlike the agents appointed by the same presidential ordinance. It is a series of Novellas of the postponement of the delivery and resumption between Jean-Félix Mupande and Chantal Lembo Bashizi Lembo that follow and maintain to this day Jean-Félix Mupande at the helm of the CAMI.

But even though the rigorous Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi maintains her decision to deprive Jean-Félix Mupande of the right to bind the Mining Cadastre, it would be according to many sources at the basis of the blockade (refusal since linked to the Chinese Cong Mao Huai "SimonCong" who fights AVZ?) despite the OK of the Ministry of Mines, to obtain the AVZ Australians operating permit to start lithium production in the province of Tanganyika.

Already millions of US dollars committed to this project by AVZ, each delay still causes investors and the Congolese state to lose millions.

Recall that the exploitation of lithium in Manono in Tanganyika will be able to generate more than 500 direct jobs and 2000 to 5,000 indirect jobs, an unexpected boon for the population of this province that is sinking more and more into total misery despite its mineral and natural resources.

And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of the CAMI... THANKS TO NONE OTHER THAN JEAN-MICHEL SAMA LUKONDE KYENGE

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

whales

Regular
With all the information shareholders post on here it’s hard to keep track of it all, so not sure if this info was already posted but even if it has it’s worth a read even if it is for a second time

View attachment 21790

Jean-Félix Mupande Kafwa, would the untouchable and immovable have become the emperor who owns the mining cadastre?​

October 18, 2022
Kiki Kienge

I’m Director General a i of the CAMI (Miniar Register) for 17 years (since the presidency of 1+4), he seems to be the emperor for life for this state institution.

Despite a presidential order from Joseph Kabila, Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as DG of the mining cadastre with the blessing of the minister of the time, Martin Kabwelulu thus violating the presidential ordinance.

Under the reign of Félix Tshisekedi who advocated the rule of law, Minister Willy Kitobo had tried to implement the presidential judgment suspending Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa for "insubordination", but now the Prime Minister himself, Ilunga Ilunkamba came to the rescue of his brother, recalling "order" not to say to disorder the Minister of "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of the CAMI. "

"The work of controlling the management of the mining cadastre carried out by my auditors has indicated several malfunctions in this department of the Ministry of Mines that are rooted in the centralization of power around the Director General who decides alone without consulting the guardianship and even his own collaborators (...)", can read in the correspondence of Thursday, January 07 of Minister Willy Kitobo.

The turn of Sama Lukonde Kyenge'sWarriors arrived, the new Minister of Mines Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi wanted to put order in order in the disorder that has been at the head of the mining cadastre for at least 3 years.

This time again as if by miracle, Jean-Félix Mupande had another guardian angel named Sama Lukonde Kyenge, who will protect him from the rigor of Minister Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi. "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of the CAMI. ”

Chantal Lembo Bashizi, since then, appointed head of the mining cadastre, has never taken office unlike the agents appointed by the same presidential ordinance. It is a series of Novellas of the postponement of the delivery and resumption between Jean-Félix Mupande and Chantal Lembo Bashizi Lembo that follow and maintain to this day Jean-Félix Mupande at the helm of the CAMI.

But even though the rigorous Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi maintains her decision to deprive Jean-Félix Mupande of the right to bind the Mining Cadastre, it would be according to many sources at the basis of the blockade (refusal since linked to the Chinese Cong Mao Huai "SimonCong" who fights AVZ?) despite the OK of the Ministry of Mines, to obtain the AVZ Australians operating permit to start lithium production in the province of Tanganyika.

Already millions of US dollars committed to this project by AVZ, each delay still causes investors and the Congolese state to lose millions.

Recall that the exploitation of lithium in Manono in Tanganyika will be able to generate more than 500 direct jobs and 2000 to 5,000 indirect jobs, an unexpected boon for the population of this province that is sinking more and more into total misery despite its mineral and natural resources.

And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of the CAMI... THANKS TO NONE OTHER THAN JEAN-MICHEL SAMA LUKONDE KYENGE
So who is going to over ride
Lukonde KYenge??
FT ? Or
offer a deal to good to refuse to the DRC to be partners in the Manono project with shares other than 10% .
CATH content with 9%
leaving an additional 15% to negotiate with the DRC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
A simple yes or no from RS attendees please. No need to post details in public, but was the issue of the 15% that MAY be homeless if CATH only take (or are only given) 9% discussed?

PM me if you are comfortable with sharing more

thanks

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So who is going to over ride
Lukonde KYenge??
FT ? Or
offer a deal to good to refuse to the DRC to be partners in the Manono project with shares other than 10% .
CATH content with 9%
leaving an additional 15% to negotiate with the DRC.

I get the feeling only Lukonde has the actual powers to make something happen within the Ministry

Problem is....Lukonde is part of the problem

To this point he has shown no willingness to act and I think is complicit in the arrangements

Winenut

Go AVZ!
A simple yes or no from RS attendees please. No need to post details in public, but was the issue of the 15% that MAY be homeless if CATH only take (or are only given) 9% discussed?

PM me if you are comfortable with sharing more

thanks
I don't know but I don't think it's homeless

I think AVZ "may" need it to ensure their 51% interest in the project is absolutely guaranteed

I understand that flies in the face of the company announcements that they are resolute we have "good legal title" to 75% currently

But that's just me being ....well....a bit sceptical I guess

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20

View attachment 21790

October 18, 2022
Kiki Kienge

Further info worth remembering :

March 08: The Head of State called for personal involvement so that Chantal Bashizi takes up her duties as Director General of the Mining Cadastre to which she has been appointed for more than 3 years​

8 months ago

As we celebrate throughout the world and in the Democratic Republic of the Congo the month dedicated to the defense and promotion of women's rights, voices are being raised to ask the President of the Republic to get personally involved to allow Chantal Lembo Bashizi to take up her duties as Director General of the Mining Cadastre to which she has been appointed since December 2018.
According to Mignonne Mbombo of the organization Femmes Solidaires "FESO", International Women's Day is a good opportunity to remind public authorities of their commitments to promote women's rights.
"As we celebrate this day, a woman is a victim of injustice, simply because she is a woman." And to continue: “This is discrimination based on gender, especially since her male colleagues who had been appointed at the same time as her took up their duties a few days after their appointment.
Chantal BASHIZI, Administrative Director of the Mining Cadastre and former Vice-President of the commission responsible for developing the new mining code, appointed Director General of the Mining Cadastre (CAMI) since December 2018, has never officially taken office. The handover and resumption with his predecessor Jean-Félix Mupande has always been postponed on the instructions of Prime Minister Sama Lukonde for unknown reasons.
This is what also prompted the Congolese association for access to justice (ACAJ) to show up to denounce this injustice:
“I strongly condemn this discrimination. I call on all fighters for freedom and the right to equal protection of all by law, to mobilize against this discrimination,” wrote Georges Kapiamba, president of the Congolese association for access to justice (ACAJ ).
This call from the ACAJ has all its meaning on this day when humanity celebrates the international day of women's rights.
The President of the Republic, who makes the rule of law his hobbyhorse, is thus called upon to take the necessary measures to correct this injustice towards a woman recognized for her know-how.
This urgent appeal is also addressed to Prime Minister Jean Michel Sama Lukonde who said he needed a little time to analyze the file of this former lawyer at the Brussels bar. A file moreover clear as rock water because, the ordinance which appointed the new management committee of the CAMI, just like all the others taken during the same period and in the same sector was published in the official journal, before the person concerned is notified. All that remains is the handover and recovery with his predecessor for Maitre Chantal Lembo Bashizi to officially take office.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
Further info worth remembering :

March 08: The Head of State called for personal involvement so that Chantal Bashizi takes up her duties as Director General of the Mining Cadastre to which she has been appointed for more than 3 years​

8 months ago

As we celebrate throughout the world and in the Democratic Republic of the Congo the month dedicated to the defense and promotion of women's rights, voices are being raised to ask the President of the Republic to get personally involved to allow Chantal Lembo Bashizi to take up her duties as Director General of the Mining Cadastre to which she has been appointed since December 2018.
According to Mignonne Mbombo of the organization Femmes Solidaires "FESO", International Women's Day is a good opportunity to remind public authorities of their commitments to promote women's rights.
"As we celebrate this day, a woman is a victim of injustice, simply because she is a woman." And to continue: “This is discrimination based on gender, especially since her male colleagues who had been appointed at the same time as her took up their duties a few days after their appointment.
Chantal BASHIZI, Administrative Director of the Mining Cadastre and former Vice-President of the commission responsible for developing the new mining code, appointed Director General of the Mining Cadastre (CAMI) since December 2018, has never officially taken office. The handover and resumption with his predecessor Jean-Félix Mupande has always been postponed on the instructions of Prime Minister Sama Lukonde for unknown reasons.
This is what also prompted the Congolese association for access to justice (ACAJ) to show up to denounce this injustice:
“I strongly condemn this discrimination. I call on all fighters for freedom and the right to equal protection of all by law, to mobilize against this discrimination,” wrote Georges Kapiamba, president of the Congolese association for access to justice (ACAJ ).
This call from the ACAJ has all its meaning on this day when humanity celebrates the international day of women's rights.
The President of the Republic, who makes the rule of law his hobbyhorse, is thus called upon to take the necessary measures to correct this injustice towards a woman recognized for her know-how.
This urgent appeal is also addressed to Prime Minister Jean Michel Sama Lukonde who said he needed a little time to analyze the file of this former lawyer at the Brussels bar. A file moreover clear as rock water because, the ordinance which appointed the new management committee of the CAMI, just like all the others taken during the same period and in the same sector was published in the official journal, before the person concerned is notified. All that remains is the handover and recovery with his predecessor for Maitre Chantal Lembo Bashizi to officially take office.

Blaslukunkupresse
First news site in DR Congo

DRC: Chantal Lembo Bashizi, DG of the mining cadastre, appointed because of her professional merits, is unjustly prevented from accessing her new functions by a group of men operating in an organized gang against all the principles established in a so-called rule of law for the benefit of Jean-Felix MUPANDE alone. The latter swear that the head of the STATE can bring back his order of December 27, 2018 in order to satisfy their disproportionate egos. Sad !​

• AUGUST 19, 2022

Mrs. Chantal Lembo Bashizi, appointed by presidential order, has still not taken up her legally acquired position as CEO, hampered by people animated by the spirit of financial torture, the lady appointed on the basis of her professional merits by the chief of the state is always seen rolling by the dismissal of the discount and recovery between it the incoming DG and the outgoing DG Jean Félix Mupande.
The mediation of the Prime Minister under the eye of the Ministry of Mines?
According to some tongues, the Prime Minister who would have instructed the Ministry of Mines to carefully analyze this file had done so meticulously, but other tongues say that it is the Prime Minister who would be at the base of this blockage following the echoes received that Mrs. Chantal Lembo was a recommendation of the outgoing regime by the former dircab of Joseph Kabila, Professor Nehemiah while public opinion is wondering where would be the real reason? Why go to advance a childish argument?
Ridicule to avoid
It is to push the President of the Republic to bring back his signed ordinances synonymous with everything that anyone can imagine.
What do we blame Chantal Lembo Bashizi for?
Just the fear of coming to shake things up in the mining cadastre, a guarantee of transparency that she will show, added to that, the baring of the management of her predecessor in this position; Chantal Lembo with her reputation, she won't hesitate to plug the few taps that some under Félix Mupande jeans drink from.
What the public wants
That those concerned organize the delivery and recovery as quickly as possible because the head of state who has placed confidence in the lady of Chantal Lembo, synonymous with a partial response to the representation of women in public institutions, wants to see her at work to bring order to this strategic sector in order to facilitate the government, under the vision of the Head of State, His Excellency Félix Tshisekedi, to meet the expectations of the population.
To Mr. Jean Felix Mupande
What is worth noting is the saying that everything has its time, it is not worth clinging to the thing while there is an order abrogating your current status, act alone and do not lean on yourself on no one, but project yourself elsewhere

Last edited:
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
1668227386782.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
These pricks are expecting the 24% CATH deal to stand . It works into their equation AVZ 36% and no ML .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom