AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
And the Nigel or 'Nige' as you like to call him, bashing continues!

Cheers,
Nells
Hopefully you can set him straight later Nells. You and our high flying:
20220922_220446.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
FFS. I'm going to get stuck at work and not able to make the RS tonight. Gonna miss out on having any chance of knowing WTF is going on. :mad:
Why they made these meetings at 5p:m is beyond me . They would know some punters could be cutting it fine with work commitments .

Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I'm still a bit puzzled.

If Klaus and Nigel made it a combined effort to screw the AVZ SH's for their own benefit, why did Klaus feel the urge to start flapping his gums just after the Perth RS?
He must have known that 4 more roadshows were supposed to follow.
At the end of the day, he could have kept his mouth shut till after AVZ's AGM and made Nigel's life a little easier.

Was it his intention to hurt Nigel?

He must realise that Nigel could do a Klaus trick on AJN and dump his shares in a way to create the most damaging effect to AJN, while it attempts to CR.

Klaus and Nigel must really love each other. :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops:

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Chilla

Regular
And the Nigel or 'Nige' as you like to call him, bashing continues!

Cheers,
Nells
Awww come on Nells, this isnt bashing. This is just a bit of a light workout training session....jjust getting the ducks in a row. The weigh in is tomorrow night and then the Bell for Round 1 rings on 17th ;)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Someone else pointed out that bar (the one and the same building as Fraser Suites) is closed until Thursday, so we'll need to find another watering hole. Meeting an hour before the RS is good for me
Let me know where you decide. If I can get in early enough I’ll join for a beer

Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
@TDITD
I will be the only person who may look like out of place and who may have seen better days in life, but AVZ does that to a person.

I will be in my work shirt stating "Engineering" at the back and looking not so cheery with one raised eyebrow like The Rock, only Nigel can bring the eyebrow back to its normal resting place with some positive news.
See you there guys !

Reactions: 10 users

Roon

Regular
Looking forward to hearing the highlights!

Reactions: 1 users
If you guys are asked to stay off the social media and make no mention of the meeting then I hope you all adhere to the request. We are close and don't need any shareholders making this any farking harder right now. Enjoy the show. I am going on Wednesday

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Helios

Regular
Why they made these meetings at 5p:m is beyond me . They would know some punters could be cutting it fine with work commitments .
Not sure I agree - they reasoned that we turned to the bottle and hard drugs to cope and as a result failed both the alcohol and drug test at work and the negative is we broke n unemployed but positive is can attend any meeting about anything at any time and our only conundrum is attempting to busk to arrange high (or is it 'hi') finance to purchase a one way ticket to the meeting we can attend anytime

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If you guys are asked to stay off the social media and make no mention of the meeting then I hope you all adhere to the request. We are close and don't need any shareholders making this any farking harder right now. Enjoy the show. I am going on Wednesday
I agree.

In case you haven’t noticed, (I only did when I went looking for the stuff from Perth) JAG’s posts have been removed, and he is on radio silence until the ML is issued

Do what you want but just saying

By all means share via PM with people you trust

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
If yall must be silent, for the love of god at least PM me a winky face or a sad face...
Thankyou.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

antimatter

Regular
If yall must be silent, for the love of god at least PM me a winky face or a sad face...
Thankyou.
What if someone pranks you and PM you a sad face when it should be a happy face?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Roon

Regular
Jesus isn't this all a bit over the top? If its too secret to discuss then its too secret to promulgate at an investor roadshow. The only thing im aware of that's been used against us from the RS was the 1658 email, which shouldn't have been shared publicly anyway, if it was just hey our guys are having a meeting soon at the highest level there wouldn't have been any issue. Not like we haven't mentioned AVZ management meetings with DRC leadership before, its just the way it was presented there that gave an opening for an attack.

Just some general discussion of the event and the question response would be nice and any impressions thereof, if thats permitted, and those attending have time, but obviously leave out anything that needs to be redacted and put through the shredder, with usual common sense applying

It's not like our adversaries won't know it anyway, they will have someone at these RS's without a doubt. Think of the shareholder register.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Chilla

Regular
I'm on record saying $1.50 , but I know it upsets people . That's $75 mil for Nige .
Actually if you do the sums...in the event of a TO, all BoD and senior manager PR's will automatically vest.

So Nige will have over 60million shares. Thats $90million straight up.

Then he gets maybe another $20m-$30million for his holding in AJN (>10%) when they do a quick flip to whoever they have lined up for the northern section.

Conflict of Interest much:mad::mad::mad:

All imo

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
I agree.

In case you haven’t noticed, (I only did when I went looking for the stuff from Perth) JAG’s posts have been removed, and he is on radio silence until the ML is issued

Do what you want but just saying

By all means share via PM with people you trust
Hey so do you reckon we got this ML sorted ? Sorry I'm sworn to secrecy . I'll comment further when the ML is sorted . 🤣:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Onthefm

Regular
What if someone pranks you and PM you a sad face when it should be a happy face?
Find out who it was and kill the bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom