AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Hey so do you reckon we got this ML sorted ? Sorry I'm sworn to secrecy . I'll comment further when the ML is sorted . 🤣:rolleyes:
What time is the shitshow wombat?
Perhaps you can find out what the real acceptable take over target is in the eyes of the BOD as well.
Got the rest of my turps on ice ready for your report.

Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
Qld one started hour and a half ago.
4pm Melbourne,Sydney time

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha

Roon

Regular
I thought it was starting at 5 in Brisbane. Its currently 1630 in Brizzie, unless Google is lying to me. Which it sometimes does.
Qld one started hour and a half ago.
4pm Melbourne,Sydney time

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
@TDITD
I will be the only person who may look like out of place and who may have seen better days in life, but AVZ does that to a person.

I will be in my work shirt stating "Engineering" at the back and looking not so cheery with one raised eyebrow like The Rock, only Nigel can bring the eyebrow back to its normal resting place with some positive news.
See you there guys !
Haha alright mate 👌
Obligatory neck oil picture

Attachments

• 20221107_162801.jpg
    20221107_162801.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TDITD

Top 20
Shit think I've spied @Deboss bloke looks like a ferrari driver for sure. I may head over an see.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
I thought it was starting at 5 in Brisbane. Its currently 1630 in Brizzie, unless Google is lying to me. Which it sometimes does.
Oh right I went the wrong way with the extra hour of day light savings. Yes so it starts at 6pm Melbourne time.

Reactions: 3 users

Louweeza

Regular
I used to come here to get if nothing else a bit of hope. I feel saddened that the number of shares a person holds seems to make them privy to more information than the next….I know its tough in the real word! The sum of shares is what makes a company, and without my shares or your shares there would be no company. Why the person who holds 2 million shares is entitled to more information than the person who holds 200,000 shares makes no sense to me and all in this particular situation and all this is doing is causing an easy feeling between us all which is the last thing we all need right now.

I hope all lucky enough to attend tonight get the information we would all like to be hearing, confirmation of the ML and to keep what is rightfully ours.

Enjoy the night guys and girls 🍷

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

Rediah

Regular
C5F13EE3-BD1C-423E-9257-1DF5D5F10AB4.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Getting RD and the ML is not compensation for having billions of $$$ worth of mining resources stolen from us

AVZ is ALREADY legally entitled to RD and the ML

RD is part of tenement PR13359 and the Ministerial Decree for the ML has already been signed

The fucking crooks can't give us something we are already legally entitled to and say "Here you go ...accept RD and the ML as compensation for us stealing billions of $$$$$ from you"

I for one do not see we are getting ANYTHING in return for losing close to half the 13359 tenement, more than half of Malata, all of Kahungwe and a decent fucking whack of CDL to boot

Talk of rolling over and giving into their extortion practices is EXACTLY what these knts want

Fuck 'em
I can’t like this enough wino. Bang on.

We are being conditioned to accept defeat. Stay strong.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Well it was nice knowing all you Brissy members!! These roadshows are like the Bemuda Triangle.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Samus

Top 20
Well it was nice knowing all you Brissy members!! These roadshows are like the Bemuda Triangle.🤣
Wombat's got us covered Daz!

Edit: You can replace that with 'let us down' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

whales

Regular
I can’t like this enough wino. Bang on.

We are being conditioned to accept defeat. Stay strong.
Stay strong or need to face reality.
While DG Cami remains in control
only the President can alter the course .

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Stay strong or need to face reality.
While DG Cami remains in control
only the President can alter the course .
1667805845214.jpeg

Which is why Felix needs to get off his arse and walk the fucking walk not talk the fucking talk.....if he really wants to prove to the rest of the world his anti corruption stance and cleanout of the old regime of brown paper bags is anything more than a fart in the wind

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

wombat74

Top 20
What time is the shitshow wombat?
Perhaps you can find out what the real acceptable take over target is in the eyes of the BOD as well.
Got the rest of my turps on ice ready for your report.
Mate you'll have to get it from someone else . I'm not there . I live up the north end of the Sunshine Coast . JAG and other's feedback from Perth was sufficient for the time being .I will tune into the AGM stream .

• Thinking
  • Fire

Remark

Top 20
View attachment 21496

Which is why Felix needs to get of his arse and walk the fucking walk not talk the fucking talk.....if he really wants to prove to the rest of the world his anti corruption stance and cleanout of the old regime of brown paper bags is anything more than a fart in the wind
He looks like he could do with a walk - not "fatshi13 shaming" him, just saying😆

• Haha

John25

Regular
Not long to go LTS (long term Sufferers) .WTF …have 5 pages to read
1667806301606.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom