AVZ Discussion 2022

Mate you'll have to get it from someone else . I'm not there . I live up the north end of the Sunshine Coast . JAG and other's feedback from Perth was sufficient for the time being .I will tune into the AGM stream .
Too busy doing the international rounds promoting his country open for trade instead of sorting out the internal mess

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Too busy doing the international rounds promoting his country open for trade instead of sorting out the internal mess
Who....Wombie or Jag? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

llhtom

Regular
Hopefully the roadshows will be proceeding well leading up to AGM.

Not long now I believe.

I will be grateful @JAG if you can share via pm the expected dates and other sensitive info via pm. It will make wearing the AVZ cap worthwhile. Though I will understand if you're not comfortable.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Mate you'll have to get it from someone else . I'm not there . I live up the north end of the Sunshine Coast . JAG and other's feedback from Perth was sufficient for the time being .I will tune into the AGM stream .
Jeez Wombat you from Northern Sunny Coast? surely someone had a spare seat in their Jet-Ranger!! 🚁 Heard a few fly over Caloundra this afternoon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
North end of the Sunshine coast sounds pretty bloody nice to me(y):cool:

Reactions: 9 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

antimatter

Regular
Hope someone who attends Brisbane RS this evening will share if the smoke is white, black, or 50 shades of 🍍

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

CHB

Regular
To give everyone an update, there wasn't anything telling people they can't share general sentiment on socials but of course they don't want to share finer details which is fine and understandable given what's happening.

I came out positive (I didn't see or hear about what was contained in the email previously.)

Good luck to us all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Nbaz

Regular
To give everyone an update, there wasn't anything telling people they can't share general sentiment on socials but of course they don't want to share finer details which is fine and understandable given what's happening.

I came out positive (I didn't see or hear about what was contained in the email previously.)

Good luck to us all.
Thanks for the update. Did you hear an answer to the question (if asked) regarding ajn sticking their noses in?

Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20

Good luck to us all.
Thanks for the sentiment.

Most are hoping to get some feedback regarding AJN and their claim, the Hydro power being secured, and the confidence of comming out of suspension, on said (unsaid) date.
Thanks if there's anything to share on these matters.

Li-AusPol

Regular
I just finished up at the Brisbane RS. Nigel and Co. kept pretty much everything under wraps….. sounded like a 180 degree reversal from Perth RS feedback that I’ve seen - which I can totally understand given the sensitive nature of AVZs situation.

Hemicuda

Regular

Good luck to us all.
Thanks for the reply🙏 @CHB

D

Deleted member 1612

Good luck to us all.
Thank you for providing this. Unfortunately I can’t attend any roadshows so this small glimpse gives me some comfort. Appreciate you can’t say more and as a SH it’s safer that way. I’ll sleep a bit better tonight!

Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Jeez Wombat you from Northern Sunny Coast? surely someone had a spare seat in their Jet-Ranger!! 🚁 Heard a few fly over Caloundra this afternoon!!

Can't be anyone heading to the RS, didn't hear them over Redcliffe. Unless they landed at Cabo and shuttled in DEBOSS's 'vette

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

LEFOOL

Regular
well i came out of the RS in Brissy feeling pretty confident tbh.. whatever that means to you haha

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

Woogr

Thanks for the feedback guys! It does help.

Reactions: 7 users

antimatter

Regular
well i came out of the RS in Brissy feeling pretty confident tbh.. whatever that means to you haha
images.jpeg-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Rambo

Regular
I used to come here to get if nothing else a bit of hope. I feel saddened that the number of shares a person holds seems to make them privy to more information than the next….I know its tough in the real word! The sum of shares is what makes a company, and without my shares or your shares there would be no company. Why the person who holds 2 million shares is entitled to more information than the person who holds 200,000 shares makes no sense to me and all in this particular situation and all this is doing is causing an easy feeling between us all which is the last thing we all need right now.

I hope all lucky enough to attend tonight get the information we would all like to be hearing, confirmation of the ML and to keep what is rightfully ours.

Good luck to us all.
Thanks, it’s not much to go off but I feel a little better. I will stay as positive as I can with all this silence.

Reactions: 12 users

LEFOOL

Regular

Good luck to us all.
yes mate and i liked the bit during the slides where Nigel used JAG's meme...( the one with the man and woman in bed where he thinks about how stupid Boatman is) haha it proves that they do read whatevers is being said on Hotcrapper and on the Bird..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users

Mr Clean

Regular
Was the recent worries addressed? AJN and co stealing the north east?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom