AVZ Discussion 2022

whales

Regular
Nigel the Beagle thinks it might be possible that negotiations are going on all fronts (DRC Govt - Cominiere / Dathomir / CATH)

My view is that if we had to give up part of the northern section, we would still have a significant amount of pegmatites from our CDL section and we already have over 400MT at RD alone and a BFS that should show massive massive gains waiting in the wings.

If we had to give part of the tenement in question away as a bargaining chip, of course I wouldn’t be happy, but if that’s what it took to get the ML signed, then I would be prepared to let go of my greed.

RD alone would make us more valuable than Pilbara Minerals and for anyone looking at long term there’s the PLS plant also in the pipeline.

The satellite photo showing the northern section makes our part of CDL look small but the actual size is not too bad.

Anyway, just my thoughts as Nigel the Beagle has made me sign a NDA and I’m here looking for information and at the moment the Beagle seems to be the only one giving me any
Your barking Beagle has aged AVZ non executive chairman JC
but
that picture is worth a thousand words.

Reactions: 2 users
AGM
As you say cannot finish without ML.
Only way the ML can occurr now while the current
DG of CAMI remains in controll is either he is removed by the President or the President with his Presidential decree overrides the DG and awards ML.
This would send a very positive message to international investments , that corruption is being dealt with.
Would he do it .
Probably not but will through legal avenues .
So did M3 meet with the President and discuss Manono ML and CAMI?
For CAMI to use his name falsely that FT requested part of Manono to be given back to DRC and it may have been proven false is a major concern ?
Silence around these issues is Positive.

Hi Moneybags care to share who are the 2 gentleman's on the right of FT ?
Thanks

Dr David Gentille (UK)
Senator James Inhofe (Republican)

I’ll bet any money that James Inhofe (Republican for Oklahoma) is there to get his greedy little mitts on one of the oil blocks the DRC is offering…. and wouldn’t be surprised if it’s one in the rain forest or gorilla sanctuary regions

Don’t get me started on those money grubbing, climate change denying pricks FFS!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
AGM
As you say cannot finish without ML.
Only way the ML can occurr now while the current
DG of CAMI remains in controll is either he is removed by the President or the President with his Presidential decree overrides the DG and awards ML.
This would send a very positive message to international investments , that corruption is being dealt with.
Would he do it .
Probably not but will through legal avenues .
So did M3 meet with the President and discuss Manono ML and CAMI?
For CAMI to use his name falsely that FT requested part of Manono to be given back to DRC and it may have been proven false is a major concern ?
Silence around these issues is Positive.
Apparently the ML is expected on a certain date . Not holding my breath of course . I'm hoping Nige and crew don't leave punters feeling light and fluffy from all the smoke blown up our arses only to realise a few weeks after the AGM we were actually hood winked .That actually this nightmare is no closer to being resolved or worse still further down the shitter . East Coast RS is the big one IMO. Perth and NZ were just dress rehearsals.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Apparently the ML is expected on a certain date . Not holding my breath of course . I'm hoping Nige and crew don't leave punters feeling light and fluffy from all the smoke blown up our arses only to realise a few weeks after the AGM we were actually hood winked .That actually this nightmare is no closer to being resolved or worse still further down the shitter . East Coast RS is the big one IMO. Perth and NZ were just dress rehearsals.

Yeah I have a feeling the Vic boys are fired up for this one. Nigel might be a shell of a man by the time he gets to Sydney.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
What gets me uncomfortable and makes my gills buzz is this "date" we were given, followed by the same, "but remember this is Africa." and "If things work out for us."
It's been over a year and our BOD are still hoping and praying, that means nothing is sorted and agreed upon. Fucking hopes and prayers.
They can't manage in a year, to organize a date, not even 6 months after we are awarded the decree FOR the fucking thing.

It's not about the wild west of Africa, every country has it's way of doing things, its whether the BOD are capable of delivering the goods in said region.
But we are still hoping and praying. At least that's what it sounded like as I didn't attend the RS.

And the fact we still need to keep things hush hush this close to apparently getting the ML, tells me we aren't close to getting the fucking ML at all, still in negotiations, still being deliberated over, shh don't spoil things.

I really feel absolutely lied to, and I think a couple months back, other investors were straight up lied to. Remember the noise? Oh but remember, this is Africa. I'd bet heavily that when these people were told it was close (but remember it's africa), that it was a straight up lie.
Enough of that shit.
Sorry lads, it just shits me that it's been this long, how the fuck can it be this long after a ministerial decree, and apparently the boss of the government on our side of things?

If the AGM comes around and investors are still being told "soon, just around the corner, got a meeting next week, confident of a positive outcome.", well fuck me dead I for one would be throwing both my shoes at their faces, and I'd make sure I trod in every dog shit I could find before the meeting.

Sorry sorry I can't help but rant, I'm feeling incredibly frustrated.
Honestly though think about it...
If the ML was really going to be awarded on this apparent date, very soon, why the fuck would we need to be quiet about it. At this stage it would be a certainty if it was this close, the meeting scheduled, told to bring all relevant documents for signing.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
The satellite photo showing the northern section makes our part of CDL look small but the actual size is not too bad.

Especially when the peg is 300m deep and chocka full of high grade lithium. Even a small surface area of CDL will have a bigger resource than most other mines anywhere

Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
With everything we've seen since the Perth RS there are probably 100 questions that need to be asked at this week's RSs

Reactions: 8 users

Scoota30

Regular
Hi All

Can i have a indication from the Perth contingent who might be going to the AGM ?

Maybe a chance for a " meet & greet " and strategy meeting......;)

Not a bad place to hang out.

Also, been a while since i have been to a AGM ( WFE many years ago ) whats the protocol to attend ?

Just provide a HIN and a copy of your holdings ?

cheers
Hey BEISHA,

I will be attending the AGM in person, and i just wanted to remind you that on one of your previous posts you mentioned it was the 18th, its actually thursday the 17th!

I emailed Jodie the other day and you just need to bring your proxy form that you were sent and if you have binned it you can re print if from computershare.

1667698194235.png

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
What gets me uncomfortable and makes my gills buzz is this "date" we were given, followed by the same, "but remember this is Africa." and "If things work out for us."
It's been over a year and our BOD are still hoping and praying, that means nothing is sorted and agreed upon. Fucking hopes and prayers.
They can't manage in a year, to organize a date, not even 6 months after we are awarded the decree FOR the fucking thing.

It's not about the wild west of Africa, every country has it's way of doing things, its whether the BOD are capable of delivering the goods in said region.
But we are still hoping and praying. At least that's what it sounded like as I didn't attend the RS.

And the fact we still need to keep things hush hush this close to apparently getting the ML, tells me we aren't close to getting the fucking ML at all, still in negotiations, still being deliberated over, shh don't spoil things.

I really feel absolutely lied to, and I think a couple months back, other investors were straight up lied to. Remember the noise? Oh but remember, this is Africa. I'd bet heavily that when these people were told it was close (but remember it's africa), that it was a straight up lie.
Enough of that shit.
Sorry lads, it just shits me that it's been this long, how the fuck can it be this long after a ministerial decree, and apparently the boss of the government on our side of things?

If the AGM comes around and investors are still being told "soon, just around the corner, got a meeting next week, confident of a positive outcome.", well fuck me dead I for one would be throwing both my shoes at their faces, and I'd make sure I trod in every dog shit I could find before the meeting.

If the ML was really going to be awarded on this apparent date, very soon, why the fuck would we need to be quiet about it. At this stage it would be a certainty if it was this close, the meeting scheduled, told to bring all relevant documents for signing.
Mate at the end of the day doesn't the ML go to the majority stakeholder ? We still have the Cath card up our sleeve if the other goes against us . Was Nige talking about Cath going down to 9% just a coincidence ? Surely this is part of a back up plan just in case .

Reactions: 9 users

Charbella

Regular
Mate at the end of the day doesn't the ML go to the majority stack holder ? We still have the Cath card up our sleeve if the other goes against us . Was Nige talking about Cath going down to 9% just a coincidence ? Surely this is part of a back up plan just in case .
CATH going down to 9% will also allow an earlier TO offer in my opinion.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
CATH going down to 9% will also allow an earlier TO offer in my opinion.
Fantastic . Bye Bye Africa . And I meant stakeholder not stack holder . I can't spell for sh1t .

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
Mate at the end of the day doesn't the ML go to the majority stakeholder ? We still have the Cath card up our sleeve if the other goes against us . Was Nige talking about Cath going down to 9% just a coincidence ? Surely this is part of a back up plan just in case .
I'm only talking about the granting of the ML soon, the granting of the apparent ML 2 months ago, and if this date falls through, the granting of the ML next month, next quarter, ect ect...
I'm talking about being straight up lied to by the BoD.
Just like the rolling 2 week extensions.
I would have made other plans of we had a 4 month or 6 month extension.
I'm a bit fucked now if this one falls through.
And I feel like it will.

I'm sure at some point we will get it across the line, but probably at some horrid compromise.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'm only talking about the granting of the ML soon, the granting of the apparent ML 2 months ago, and if this date falls through, the granting of the ML next month, next quarter, ect ect...
I'm talking about being straight up lied to by the BoD.
Just like the rolling 2 week extensions.
I would have made other plans of we had a 4 month or 6 month extension.
I'm a bit fucked now if this one falls through.
And I feel like it will.

I'm sure at some point we will get it across the line, but probably at some horrid compromise.
Fair enough . Sorry to see you are under financial stress . Hopefully all goes well . I liked JAG's confidence . I'm giving Nige 2 thumbs up until the 17th .

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
Nigel the Beagle thinks it might be possible that negotiations are going on all fronts (DRC Govt - Cominiere / Dathomir / CATH)

My view is that if we had to give up part of the northern section, we would still have a significant amount of pegmatites from our CDL section and we already have over 400MT at RD alone and a BFS that should show massive massive gains waiting in the wings.

If we had to give part of the tenement in question away as a bargaining chip, of course I wouldn’t be happy, but if that’s what it took to get the ML signed, then I would be prepared to let go of my greed.

RD alone would make us more valuable than Pilbara Minerals and for anyone looking at long term there’s the PLS plant also in the pipeline.

Anyway, just my thoughts as Nigel the Beagle has made me sign a NDA and I’m here looking for information and at the moment the Beagle seems to be the only one giving me any
Shit ,,,,,Bags ….think nigel might have been payed off 🤷‍♂️🙈caught snacking
1667701623243.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Chilla

Regular
Yeah I have a feeling the Vic boys are fired up for this one. Nigel might be a shell of a man by the time he gets to Sydney.
The Duck Canape's better be bloody sensational if the ML isnt before AGM and we aren't back trading🤬🤬

Keep an eye out on the news for smoke billowing from the Hilton🔥🔥

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Chilla

Regular

Enough of that shit.

"It's been over a year and our BOD are still hoping and praying"

Last time i met Nige and John and Graeme together was at the Melb Preso in March 2020. John had just come on board and was doing the rounds to meet large shareholders. He came across as decent and myself and Elpha had a good long private chat with him after the preso. He had some encouraging words of corporate governance and upholding shareholder rights. Got a tick from me at the time. Suffice to say i now have a list of questions for him.

That night back in March 2020, Nige was beaming and boasting of ML will definitely be awarded in April / May and FID signed off by the BoD by end of June 2020. I actually said to Nige face to face that i thought that a bit ambitious and wouldnt be too fired up if FID slipped to August 2020.... to which he smirked and reiterated June FID.

So here we are in Nov 2022....still waiting....and it looks the reason for the perpetual suspension is due to the company that Nige was a Director in until 8 May 2022 and owns 2,750,000 shares plus 350,000 options (>10%) is skewering us and has been planning this since Feb 2022 when it formed a JV with DRC Govt called Congo Ressources SAU

So its actually two and a half years Nige has been promising ML and FID:mad::mad::devilish::devilish:🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The romans would only be half way through the DA process for the colosseum if they had to deal with the DRC.

I've learnt to take any dates relating to AVZ with a grain of salt. When have they ever hit a timeline that wasn't related to performance shares

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Chilla

Regular
Here is a thread to discuss anything AVZ related.

Just to kick off a discussion. Any bets on when the mining license will be granted?
I reckon it has to be this month. The 23rd would be nice for me.
10th of Feb for ML

It's my birthday haha. It's all good,with the resource we have and the demand for lithium It's just a matter of time
My bet would be Thursday 10th Feb - 2pm 😁
Bonjour,

21st of FEB for the ML
Hopefully ML comes before asx200 admission announcement in first week of March🥳
Looking back on the first page of this thread back in Feb 2022 is a bit freaky........sorry lads you werent even close:oops::oops::oops:

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom