AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Begrudgingly, i am starting to align with your opinion amongst others..........ML for RD & southern CDL is more than enuff for AVZ / Dathcom to work with, remembering of course that RD is open in all directions and is more than likely 600+ million tonnes in itself, CDL is purported to be 1.5 billion tonnes, so add 700million tonnes plus RD ........thats 1.3 billion tonnes.

If the next official announcement came out that ML secured for RD with all the goodies to flow in such as updated DFS, SEZ, FID etc, construction " imminent " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, then that would have a positive sentiment going forward, then all holders would have the option to stay or go.

But i have to also agree with @Winenut , it would still leave a bitter taste in my mouth due to the PRINCIPLE of ethics , morality and good faith.

View attachment 21229

i guess.

The price of doing business in a shit hole, with scum corrupt chinese entities plus corrupt DRC officials doing the bidding.

imo
I always played a straight bat in all my business dealings and relationships

Didn't always win but I can sleep at night and didn't have to get my bedroom furniture from the crooked bed shop...

Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Didn't always win but I can sleep at night and didn't have to get my bedroom furniture from the crooked bed shop...
DITTO.

Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I'm asking on the NZ sharetrader.co.nz threads whether anyones going tonight. I'll report back

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey money

Off topic i know, but curious to know why FFX is in suspension ?

Care to share ?
I thought there were liquidity issues.....but that's just off the top of my head

It's not a stock I own

I'll have a bit of a dig around possibly....nothing else to do! (y)

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I have a question to be put at the Brizzie RS

What is the status of the MOU over the rehabilitation of the Dam.
Do we still have rights to use it? (or has some other cunt snuck in the backdoor)

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Euchreman

What has me wondering is the wording of "AJN's site" recent News release stated .. "The State has therefore agreed to support the granting of a lithium licence, which covers part of the Manono pegmatite, to Congo Ressources SAU."

We all may assume its a research permit for lithium underground, but could it be just the remaining sections of the tailings dumps of Tantalex that had their over lapping licence onto AVZs site which got cut off with this split up of the 13359 site?

Maybe? Ajns is going to scoup up Tantalexs remaining cut off parcel? Even a possibility is Tantalex had to negotiate their cut off position loss as it could now overlap 2 licence permits, and Tantalexs licence had appeared to have expired in March this year too from my undertanding. Isn't Klaus involved in both Tantalex and AJN? Joint venture?

I personally think a deal has been done. between we can only speculate.
Whatever the outcome I think... believe.. is that AVZ will have a Win, its all about how big is this win going to be.
Euchreman
I raised the Tantalex issue after the roadshow. I suggested that Tantalex group would be endeavouring to get the rights to the area below the dumps and extra ground around the dumps. The response was quite definitive, and I was advised that they would get no new access in AVZ's area.

Let's relax and wait for official announcements.

I raised the Tantalex issue after the roadshow. I suggested that Tantalex group would be endeavouring to get the rights to the area below the dumps and extra ground around the dumps. The response was quite definitive, and I was advised that they would get no new access in AVZ's area.

Let's relax and wait for official announcements.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Maybe we going to get another ASX announcement, prior to the NZ RS, so they can bleed some more information.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey money

Off topic i know, but curious to know why FFX is in suspension ?

Care to share ?
I think I was on the right track

I believe they ran out of money and got in a pickle getting Morila Resource to production

Subsequently did a recapitalisation....but yeah still in suspension so possibly still underlying problems

1667530488027.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

I believe they ran out of money and got in a pickle getting Morila Resource to production

Subsequently did a recapitalisation....but yeah still in suspension so possibly still underlying problems

View attachment 21233
And yes.....they tried but failed on the recap

so a bit fkd it would seem

1667530787908.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I am thinking out loud, nothing important to contribute in terms of facts and figures... (again)... and perhaps its a coping mechanism to calm myself without alcohol by writing here....

This week, we collectively, and rightly so because of all that last 6 months mess, are acting like a kid in the following video whose nose or ear gets ‘stolen’ by their parent and we start crying about it instead of checking if it’s indeed gone or what exactly is the whole truth behind it. In this case yes the claim of our ear is taken by AJN is very serious, but let's see what NF has to say.

As stated above by few, NF told us in the Perth RS to ignore the social media commentary, it means two things, the obvious one, enemies will cry foul-play and will do all they can to make Perth RS claims false, OR, the most sinister one, about NF's conflict of .... lets not go there as yet.

We are being played by the Chinese and associates and because of that we have started to doubt NF, maybe that’s part of the game plan too. Yes NF could have kept us informed and he would have done things differently, kept his interest open and fair etc etc.

We are jumping at shadows, running around chasing our own tail, already planning to sell it as soon as we trade, and it’s not our fault, wish things were simply black and white and not the 50 shades of 🍍 where we have to seek answers for every tweet.

So far, everything @JAG has brought to us from RS, its playing out exactly that way, so I trust him over fake tweets and hoping to get a AVZ cap from him in future, and like everyone, I am hoping for some positive news very soon 🤞🤞

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1667530910483.png

Classic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Chilla

Regular

Double Ditto for me too....need to be straight up.

What aggravates me most at moment is the Conflict of Interest that Nigel has with his 10% holding of AJN and the extent of his knowledge of AJN's plans prior to his resignation.

If AJN are successful in stealing CDL, then AVZ shareholders lose the massive upside potential of its value.

However, Nigel makes a massive windfall as he will end up with a personal holding of 4% (10% NF holding of AJN x 40% AJN JV share) of CDL and add that to his holding in RD of 0.56% (75%avz jv share x 50% of 13359 X 1.5% NF holding of AVZ) then he will have a personal interest in PR13359 of 4.56%.

Therefore Nigel makes a massive increase in his personal ownership of the PR13359 from 1.12% to 4.56% (over 300% personal increase) when combined with his AJN....talk about AVZ shareholders being shafted by the boss when ordinary shareholders of AVZ will lose 50% of their potential value by losing CDL to AJN.

Thats why Nigel needs to address this significant Corporate Governance issue ASAP and get his house in order to remain a tenable MD of AVZ.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I'm asking on the NZ sharetrader.co.nz threads whether anyones going tonight. I'll report back

Wasn't there a Steve or Steve-O on the crapper from Auckland? His dog bit his face or something IIRC. Pretty sure he had a decent holding

Reactions: 3 users

Chilla

Regular

View attachment 21233
Not a good outcome for FFX but they will live to fight another day and find a new asset. They have put Morilla into insolvency and cut off future funding. Doing that they preserve the $40mil cash they have and the 20% holding in LLL. So its not terminal for FFX but not the outcome SH's were hoping either. Im not a holder.

• Thinking

John25

Regular
Not long to go LTH …its 4.15pm in New Zealand
Its almost take a seat time
1667531883520.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wasn't there a Steve or Steve-O on the crapper from Auckland? His dog bit his face or something IIRC. Pretty sure he had a decent holding
I reckon Steve had a restaurant or something in NZ

Certainly remember the dog biting someones face too

muks

Sorry boys, been offline.

Just got to Auckland. Was a long drive. Checked into hotel, just grabbing a few things for the wife, including a beer or two for my troubles.

I'll be there tonight and will get clarification on Northern part of CDL and the AJN announcement.

Attachments

• 20221104_161202.jpg
    20221104_161202.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 90 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Just got to Auckland. Was a long drive. Checked into hotel, just grabbing a few things for the wife, including a beer or two for my troubles.

I'll be there tonight and will get clarification on Northern part of CDL and the AJN announcement.
Legend! (y)

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20

Thanks muks, enjoy the beer.
We'll all be eagerly awaiting your report :D

Reactions: 13 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Probably best not to be sharing TSE links on Twitter! IMO

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I love that AVZ shareholders take photos of their beverages sitting on tables with various interesting locations as backdrops :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom