AVZ Discussion 2022

Onthefm

Regular
I always played a straight bat in all my business dealings and relationships

Didn't always win but I can sleep at night and didn't have to get my bedroom furniture from the crooked bed shop...
Well these pricks just take a hand full of sleeping pills and sleep quite well I'm sure. But for christ sakes everyone NO MORE free fucking shares. The agm is just around the corner and wouldn't surprise me one bit for them to try it on.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Its a sad state of affairs when information about our investment is compartmentalised and segregated to the select few. Particularly when some of that information is released by management to some shareholders and not others. Where's the level playing field?I mean I understand the difficulty at the moment, when we are under attack from all sides, but it doesn't sit right with me. But again, I get it at the moment.

Completely agree there, I said it the other day that if you were an investor who didn't use social media you would be sitting there wondering WTF was going on for the last 6 months.

Unfortunately I also see the reasons for why the information being made public is being so limited, we only have our enemies to blame for this. I also think that the ASX is fully briefed on our situation otherwise they would have at minimum issued a please explain publicly

Reactions: 14 users

Rambo

Regular
i wouldn't mind being included in the private messages :)

Pretty sure we can make a group "convo" with more than one person if that may be better
I haven’t posted anything in a long time but if anyone is willing to share or include me in the group convo it would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve been waiting for news in the form of company announcements that actually have some info, as you all know hasn’t been much of that lately. And I’m a long way from Australia or New Zealand, so roadshow not an easy option.

This seems to take the edge off as I wait.

Attachments

• 311CEDC0-099B-47D9-A372-F714AE407AAC.jpeg
    311CEDC0-099B-47D9-A372-F714AE407AAC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: 12 users

Hemicuda

Regular
i wouldn't mind being included in the private messages :)

Pretty sure we can make a group "convo" with more than one person if that may be better
That sounds like a plan 👍

Reactions: 2 users

Nellie17

Regular
Nige and the BoD do not have the authority to relinquish 50% of the companies main asset and value without putting it to a special EGM and vote from the shareholders imo. If it is stolen from the compamy then they have to take all necessary court action to protect and retain the assets of the company on behalf of shareholders.

Remember AVZ is owned by shareholders......Nige as MD and the BoD are charged with running the company on behalf of shareholder owners and cannot make big decisions for the company on his/their own without seeking shareholder approval. Food for thought and maybe those at the upcoming presos should make that known to Nige and co.
Hi Chilla,

Pardon my ignorance, but where has it officially been said that we are relinquishing 50% of the companies main asset?
My understanding is that it is the Northern part of CDL and from going through all the drill results, I can't see where we have stuck any drills into it. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,
Nells

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
LOL, assuming you mean me.
Except Jags report was just that, a date was given and he is keeping it a secret. I didn't give anything extra away.

Also the information that's trying to be used against us was only shared amongst private messages, so private messages isn't secure anyway.

Just sayin'

Anyway NF knows all too well how desperate we all are for information and that info at the rs will 100% get out.
So I'm taking this as a good sign that the ball is now out of the park and we're just walking to home base now...
So it doesn't really matter.

Was it? I can't even remember, i thought it was one of those emerged accounts making their third ever post. Apologies if it was you.

whales

Regular
Sorry boys, been offline.

Just got to Auckland. Was a long drive. Checked into hotel, just grabbing a few things for the wife, including a beer or two for my troubles.

I'll be there tonight and will get clarification on Northern part of CDL and the AJN announcement.
Thank you
Could you please ask ?
Has the President FT been advised regarding CAMI ?and had a personal meeting with ANY AVZ staff.?
If yes who was it ?
With Thanks

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
Has the DG of CAMI been made aware of the big pineapple we have here in Australia? And that it is current being shipped to the DRC?
Question for NF At the roadshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Has the DG of CAMI been made aware of the big pineapple we have here in Australia? And that it is current being shipped to the DRC?
Question for NF At the roadshow.
Hahaha just drove past it😂

• Haha

Chilla

Regular
Well these pricks just take a hand full of sleeping pills and sleep quite well I'm sure. But for christ sakes everyone NO MORE free fucking shares. The agm is just around the corner and wouldn't surprise me one bit for them to try it on.
There is no Resolution in the AGM requesting Performance Shares be voted on, so i dont think they can ask now. Too late and i think they have done the right thing by not asking given the situation at the moment.

Last years PR shares still have a cloud over them imo, including the ones that have already vested. Shareholders were asked to vote on granting PR's to BoD and Senior management as well as approve a Performance Rights Plan and Termination Benefits Plan without being disclosed of the legal issues that were already in play but Shareholders were unaware of.

IMO these 2021 AGM Agenda Items and Voting were undertaken without Shareholders being fully informed and disclosed of the legal actions in progress at the time.....which had they been disclosed may have altered shareholder voting and resulting in the Resolutions failing.

This needs to be brought up at this years AGM for comment from the BoD and specifically the Chairman John Clarke whose role it is to ensure Corporate Governance is squeaky clean in accordance with the Policy🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The NOM is already out, with no Freebies on the agenda

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi Chilla,

Pardon my ignorance, but where has it officially been said that we are relinquishing 50% of the companies main asset?
My understanding is that it is the Northern part of CDL and from going through all the drill results, I can't see where we have stuck any drills into it. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,
Nells
Pardon me jumping is....I know Chilla can speak for himself

I think the 50% is just an approximation of the lithium resouce inside the original 13359 permit asset

The 50% we may be "losing" is that part of 13359 that CAMI have carved off and is in dispute and contains a large chunk of CDL and the northenn part of the old 13359 tenement and which some are saying management may "negotiate" away to progress the ML

Chilla

Regular
Hi Chilla,

Cheers,
Nells
AVZ has said nothing officially. AJN made announcement on Tues 1 November 2022 stating they have support of DRC Govt for their Congo Ressources JV to be given a Lithium Licence in Manono in the next few weeks which is the exact area of the currently CAMI carved out CDL section of PR13359.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
AVZ has said nothing officially. AJN made announcement on Tues 1 November 2022 stating they have support of DRC Govt for their Congo Ressources JV to be given a Lithium Licence in Manono in the next few weeks which is the exact area of the currently CAMI carved out CDL section of PR13359.

What he said :):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Nellie17

Regular

I think the 50% is just an approximation of the lithium resouce inside the original 13359 permit asset

The 50% we may be "losing" is that part of 13359 that CAMI have carved off and is in dispute and contains a large chunk of CDL and the northenn part of the old 13359 tenement and which some are saying management may "negotiate" away to progress the ML
Thanks Winenut,

Thanks Winenut for the reply,

In my opinion, we really need to wait and find out officially.
I'm preety sure even Klaus the c.nt mentioned it was the Northern section of CDL.
I'll be waiting to see officially, before jumping to conclusions.

Cheers,
Nells

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
Sorry boys, been offline.

Just got to Auckland. Was a long drive. Checked into hotel, just grabbing a few things for the wife, including a beer or two for my troubles.

I'll be there tonight and will get clarification on Northern part of CDL and the AJN announcement.
Nice one Muks, keep us in the loop, Thanks.

CHB

Regular
Would love Nigel to put up a secret (aka fake) slide of dates and names of people who are going to be jailed and have that leaked for shits and giggles just to make them sweat:ROFLMAO:

Got an invite for the roadshow on monday, am stoked. I'm just a casual investor so will be the first time I go to any corporate event :D

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Would love Nigel to put up a secret (aka fake) slide of dates and names of people who are going to be jailed and have that leaked for shits and giggles just to make them sweat:ROFLMAO:

Got an invite for the roadshow on monday, am stoked. I'm just a casual investor so will be the first time I go to any corporate event :D
Maybe we could make one up and leak it to throw a cat amongst the pigeons at AJN, CAMI, Zijin etc etc :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
That sounds like a plan 👍
FFS if we can't post anything AVZ, because cunty Klaus will use it against us, we are reduced to this type of posts in future!

No more Klaus!! And your mates JFM and Cong are cunties too!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Chase

Regular
The Northern Section actually does not have much/any CDL in it, it consists of Malata and Kahungwe
Yep exactly what I thought

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom