AVZ Discussion 2022

Charbella

Regular
I understand people becoming frustrated and looking at potentially the easy option of somehow giving up part of 13359 and giving the northern section of CDL away to progress with what we've currently got

But fuck it would stick in my fucking throat because there is no doubt if that happened the pricks would end up getting the Northern Section of CDL and a large chuck of the original 13359 permit through illegal and corrupt means

I'm not naive and realise this is the DRC but fuck me I will seriously hunt those pricks down if they benefit illegally and they'd want to be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their miserable fucking lives

It's the fucking principle of the matter
I am with you Winenut. I just think at some point comprises need to be made in order to move forward.

Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
I understand people becoming frustrated and looking at potentially the easy option of somehow giving up part of 13359 and giving the northern section of CDL away to progress with what we've currently got

But fuck it would stick in my fucking throat because there is no doubt if that happened the pricks would end up getting the Northern Section of CDL and a large chuck of the original 13359 permit through illegal and corrupt means

I'm not naive and realise this is the DRC but fuck me I will seriously hunt those pricks down if they benefit illegally and they'd want to be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their miserable fucking lives

It's the fucking principle of the matter
Mate I'm a shallow mother f--ker . For me it's about the share price . I couldn't give a rats arse about CDL or Nigel for that matter . Roche Dure will give me the SP I'm looking for . It's all about me , because it's my money . IMO
P:S I'm also a selfish prick .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yes it is pertinent to the point that AVZI with 75% of Dathcom is the controlling shareholder and operator of the JV. AVZI 100% controlled by AVZ. So in effect AVZ has full authority over Dathcom and what it does and thereby extension AVZ needs approval from its shareholders to acquire or dispose of any significant assets under its control or related subsidiaries imo.
AVZI and ultimately AVZ full control over Dathcom has really proved to be a force to be reckoned with thus far....:rolleyes:

Very frustrating

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

marksmann007

Regular
Beisha not only does he discover and sell, apparently he can then just reclaim what he sold and do it all again.
He had a 1st class front row seat in AVZ but blew his load to early.
What a parasite!
Even in DRC standards this sounds dodgy.
None of it smells right or accurate comparing it to official AVZ/ASX releases.
We need to hear more facts from AVZ management in the form of an update regarding these latest developments.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

grassseeds

Regular
I raised the Tantalex issue after the roadshow. I suggested that Tantalex group would be endeavouring to get the rights to the area below the dumps and extra ground around the dumps. The response was quite definitive, and I was advised that they would get no new access in AVZ's area.

Let's relax and wait for official announcements.

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I am with you Winenut. I just think at some point comprises need to be made in order to move forward.
Mate I'm a shallow mother f--ker . For me it's about the share price . I couldn't give a rats arse about CDL or Nigel for that matter . Roche Dure will give me the SP I'm looking for . It's all about me , because it's my money . IMO
P:S I'm also a selfish prick .
I know I get it

We'd all love to get the SP we want and be rid of all this shit

I'm no different

Just personally don't like crooks winning anything.......makes my blood boil

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I raised the Tantalex issue after the roadshow. I suggested that Tantalex group would be endeavouring to get the rights to the area below the dumps and extra ground around the dumps. The response was quite definitive, and I was advised that they would get no new access in AVZ's area.

Let's relax and wait for official announcements.
Problem is the carved off portion of the original 13359 seems to be up for a new permit number and new negotiations.....so is that still AVZ's "area"

That's the issue

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
AVZI and ultimately AVZ full control over Dathcom has really proved to be a force to be reckoned with thus far....:rolleyes:

Very frustrating
Yes very frustrating indeed.

Under ASIC Australian Corporations Law and ASX Listing Rules imo AVZ would be considered to have control and therefore required to gain shareholder approval for any significant asset acquisition or disposal, therefore if Dathcom voluntarily wishing to relinquish a significant portion of PR13359 then AVZ would require shareholder approval as its disposal of a significant asset by a controlled entity. All imo.

EDIT: to add ....remember CDL would hold a huge valuation in its own right....upwards of $1 billion as it stands (though its not reflected in AVZ SP) because everyone knows where it is and its an extension of drilled sections with a stated 400-600 million tonne exploration target not including the othe smaller identified pegmatites around the CDL area.

Therefore Dathcom/AVZ could sell this northern section if they wanted to do divest it. As it stands if AJN are successful, then its AJN shareholders ala Klaus and Nigel that will get this huge windfall and not Dathcom/AVZ shareholders. Absolute Conflict of Interest Nigel still holding 10% of AJN and benefitting significantly from this at the expense of every AVZ shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Samus

Top 20
there has been no point in me commenting on speculation in the absence of info from the company….
:unsure: Welcome to the royal shitshow Chilla, too late to turn back now ;)
Hopefully you are only here for the tail end of it! 🤞🙏

Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yes very frustrating indeed.

Under ASIC Australian Corporations Law and ASX Listing Rules imo AVZ would be considered to have control and therefore required to gain shareholder approval for any significant asset acquisition or disposal, therefore if Dathcom voluntarily wishing to relinquish a significant portion of PR13359 then AVZ would require shareholder approval as its disposal of a significant asset by a controlled entity. All imo.
100% agree

Reactions: 2 users

Chilla

Regular
:unsure: Welcome to the royal shitshow Chilla, too late to turn back now ;)
Hopefully you are only here for the tail end of it! 🤞🙏
Yup im hoping so Sam and that this crap is sorted soon for ML award. No problem the other crap with Dathomir and Zijin taking its legal course in the background as i believe AVZ has a solid position in both cases(y)

Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
100% agree
Dathcom itself is a DRC domiciled entity....not sure how that affects some of what is going on and the jurisdictional powers of ASIC in relation to AVZ's interest in it?

The structures unfortunately are not a clean cut and simple as we would probably like

Bit of a side issue but all part of the mess we seem to find ourselves in

Chilla

Regular
Problem is the carved off portion of the original 13359 seems to be up for a new permit number and new negotiations.....so is that still AVZ's "area"

That's the issue
According to the RS Presentation Powerpoint on 31 October 2022....Slide 9....Nige says "AVZ holds good legal title to the entirety of its interests".

So this is the very latest position of the company as far as i know and that PR13359 in its original entirety legally remains Dathcom title.

Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
According to the RS Presentation Powerpoint on 31 October 2022....Slide 9....Nige says "AVZ holds good legal title to the entirety of its interests".

So this is the very latest position of the company as far as i know and that PR13359 in its original entirety legally remains Dathcom title.
apparently...

Reactions: 3 users

Chilla

Regular
Dathcom itself is a DRC domiciled entity....not sure how that affects some of what is going on and the jurisdictional powers of ASIC in relation to AVZ's interest in it?

The structures unfortunately are not a clean cut and simple as we would probably like

Bit of a side issue but all part of the mess we seem to find ourselves in
Doesnt matter where a ASX listed companies controlled assets are in the world, the listed company still has to comply with ASX Listing Rules and ASIC laws regarding significant changes involving acquisition or disposal of significant assets under its control. If Dathcom was only 49% owned by AVZI then it might be a slightly different requirement as AVZ could be seen to be an investor only and therefore not in control of the asset imo.

• Fire

Azzler

Top 20
At this stage I am so traumatised I'm thinking who gives a shit about CDL, just get us the god damn mother trucking mining licence!!!!
I had to go buy some Kava tablets at the pharmacy yesterday! Feeling pretty unhinged.

So we got no contacts attending tonights RS?

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just chewin' the fat and awaiting further official updates from management

NZ Roadshow could be interesting if it brings any further matters to light although one wonders what more they can say to select shareholders without being required to make an official ASX announcement

BEISHA

Top 20
Firstly with regards to Nigel's situation I will let him speak first before I jump to any conclusions . Regards CDL . No surprises these scum bags would attempt something like this. Is it an attempted blackmail by the CAMI prick ? For me I have really only focused on Roche Dure . The potential 1 Billion tonne high grade Beast . If we can secure that I will be happy and grateful . I will be long gone before CDL comes into play (if we retain it ) . Lets not let the CDL issue f--k up the success of Roche Dure / Sth CDL .If I remember correctly our south CDL section alone is 200 mil tonnes +. Not a bad add on to have up your sleeve . We need that ML extremely imminently .
Begrudgingly, i am starting to align with your opinion amongst others..........ML for RD & southern CDL is more than enuff for AVZ / Dathcom to work with, remembering of course that RD is open in all directions and is more than likely 600+ million tonnes in itself, CDL is purported to be 1.5 billion tonnes, so add 700million tonnes plus RD ........thats 1.3 billion tonnes.

If the next official announcement came out that ML secured for RD with all the goodies to flow in such as updated DFS, SEZ, FID etc, construction " imminent " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, then that would have a positive sentiment going forward, then all holders would have the option to stay or go.

But i have to also agree with @Winenut , it would still leave a bitter taste in my mouth due to the PRINCIPLE of ethics , morality and good faith.

cest-la-vie.gif

i guess.

The price of doing business in a shit hole, with scum corrupt chinese entities plus corrupt DRC officials doing the bidding.

imo

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
At this stage I am so traumatised I'm thinking who gives a shit about CDL, just get us the god damn mother trucking mining licence!!!!
I had to go buy some Kava tablets at the pharmacy yesterday! Feeling pretty unhinged.

So we got no contacts attending tonights RS?
Because of the Kava tablets or prior to taking them??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I’m attaching a few maps of the area of CDL that we have drilled plus a few ASX Announcements related to it.

I think the Klaus stuff is all bullshit, but Nigel should be questioned about all things mentioned earlier (Ownership in AJN and knowledge of CDL ownership issues)

What I would say is that the portion of CDL that is still covered under our current license is still the major portion of pegmatites in that NE zone

I attached @cruiser51’s map below for comparisons, so anyone wanting to make further assessments can use the maps and ASX Announcement to form your own opinions.

Hey money

Off topic i know, but curious to know why FFX is in suspension ?

Care to share ?

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom