AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Sorry boys, been offline.

Just got to Auckland. Was a long drive. Checked into hotel, just grabbing a few things for the wife, including a beer or two for my troubles.

I'll be there tonight and will get clarification on Northern part of CDL and the AJN announcement.
Ah, good man you.

Stevo111 isn't going. I saw a response to Whiddon over on the crapper

Reactions: 7 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Sorry boys, been offline.

Just got to Auckland. Was a long drive. Checked into hotel, just grabbing a few things for the wife, including a beer or two for my troubles.

I'll be there tonight and will get clarification on Northern part of CDL and the AJN announcement.
Good on you Muks ya beauty! Unfortunately no availability otherwise I'd be there, not for the want of trying! The thought of ringing around the hotels did cross my mind briefly.

Anyone in Auckland fancy catching a couple scoops 🍻 and a confidential debrief after the roadshow? I've a couple other avz shareholder mates (not active on forums) that are keen.

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Probably best not to be sharing TSE links on Twitter! IMO

Did someone mention / speculate that one of DERGEIST many aliases was OIL & GAS ?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

solo

Regular
Did someone mention / speculate that one of DERGEIST many aliases was OIL & GAS ?

That was me and I did not speculate. I know it 100%.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I believe so actually! Not sure if that's been proven. I wonder can anyone following the link read the threads? 🤔

Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Fire

Bin59

Regular
I’ve heard they’re one & the same as well.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Ok, so from today, NOTHING should be put up in here thats not in the public arena

Everyone agree? - any snippets can easily be shared by the private message service available on here. (the envelope⬆️)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Ok, so from today, NOTHING should be put up in here thats not in the public arena

Everyone agree? - any snippets can easily be shares by the private message service available on here. (the envelope⬆️)
100% And don't put anything up online defending against some inbred trolls!

• Haha
  • Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
100% And don't put anything up online defending against some inbred trolls!
promise :censored:

• Haha

LOCKY82

Regular
club bdsm GIF

• Haha

Thaz

Regular
i wouldn't mind being included in the private messages :)

Pretty sure we can make a group "convo" with more than one person if that may be better

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Everyone agree? - any snippets can easily be shared by the private message service available on here. (the envelope⬆️)
I think it's good as a community we do our best to keep information we are potentially privvy to safe

Unfortunately we are not the only shareholders and not the only investing forum in the public domain....:(

BEISHA

Top 20
I’ve heard they’re one & the same as well.
I believe so actually! Not sure if that's been proven. I wonder can anyone following the link read the threads? 🤔
Yeah I'm pretty sure it is.
Well there is where the leak has come from....;)

Now i have no regrets fucking him off !

Cant stand multi nics..............which is why i cant stand MAX ACTION / FLASHPOINT/ WHISPERS.........and the copious amount of wankers on HC.

What did i say about morality . ethics and good faith ?

GTFO.gif

Or whoever the fuck you are.......:unsure:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
i wouldn't mind being included in the private messages :)

Pretty sure we can make a group "convo" with more than one person if that may be better

I’m with you there

Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Now the important thing is not to share NZ's RS here, send it to MB, Jag and other ( to me there are many) respected and trusted members directly and they can private message it to those they think are trustworthy.

Unfortunately there are some us that don’t fit into the PM category for whatever reason so we left to try to piecemeal what snippets we can.
I guess attending a RS should take the guesswork out of it for us

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

I assumed that was the whole unspoken rule from the first roadshow and JAG's excellent reporting.

NEK MINUTE some absolute fucking moron is posting about "secret dates" I know you can see this and yes I called you a fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular
Unfortunately there are some us that don’t fit into the PM category for whatever reason so we left to try to piecemeal what snippets we can.
I guess attending a RS should take the guesswork out if it for us
I am sure you are among the trusted one like many others, and when time comes, members (not me) will get in touch with you when they hear something to share.

Reactions: 6 users

Roon

Regular
Its a sad state of affairs when information about our investment is compartmentalised and segregated to the select few. Particularly when some of that information is released by management to some shareholders and not others. Where's the level playing field?I mean I understand the difficulty at the moment, when we are under attack from all sides, but it doesn't sit right with me. But again, I get it at the moment.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Azzler

Top 20
I assumed that was the whole unspoken rule from the first roadshow and JAG's excellent reporting.

NEK MINUTE some absolute fucking moron is posting about "secret dates" I know you can see this and yes I called you a fucking moron.
LOL, assuming you mean me.
Except Jags report was just that, a date was given and he is keeping it a secret. I didn't give anything extra away.

Also the information that's trying to be used against us was only shared amongst private messages, so private messages isn't secure anyway.

Just sayin'

Anyway NF knows all too well how desperate we all are for information and that info at the rs will 100% get out.
So I'm taking this as a good sign that the ball is now out of the park and we're just walking to home base now...
So it doesn't really matter.

• Fire
Top Bottom