AVZ Discussion 2022

M.Bison

Regular
I understand everyones concern, though I have an overwhelming feeling we are jumping at shadows a bit. Hopefully some pertinent questions are asked in NZ this arvo, though I don't know of anyone who is attending.
Every day I wake up and feel like I know less about AVZ.

Reactions: 16 users

Scoota30

Regular
Note taken from recent annual report:
View attachment 21191

ML for entire CDL portion aswell, then giving up some unknown area north.
This right here means more to me than some lines drawn on the CAMI licensing map and an "application" announcement from AJN.
Don't forget the AGM is only 2 weeks away as well and you don't need an invite to that! (Unless you're a non-holding shorter).

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
This right here means more to me than some lines drawn on the CAMI licensing map and an "application" announcement from AJN.
Don't forget the AGM is only 2 weeks away as well and you don't need an invite to that! (Unless you're a non-holding shorter).

Other than the speculation that we supposedly got told that FT said we have to hand it back, does anyone know if there's any agreement, contract or law as to why we would have to hand it back?

IMO the only reason you would ever willingly relinquish part of a tenement would be because you've drilled the shit out of it and there's nothing there so no point paying the surface rights on it or as part of a deal to secure something else eg: mining licence

Edit: not that we've drilled the shit out of it

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
No one in here has even confirmed they are actually going

ANYBODY GOING??
I asked if my 560,000 odd shares had enough pulling power to get me a ticket and Jodi said Sorry Mark no seats left. My name isnt Mark !!! Obviously a cut and paste from other email requests. So sounds like a full house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

whales

Regular
This probably refers to when we indicated we would give it back because the President asked for it. But are still in suspension because we retracted this when we discovered that it wasn't the President by JFM's machinations, and the subsequent fury of Jean Felix and Cong et al that their plan was derailed resulted in the shitstorms we have seen across the board subsequently
Spot on Roon.
Now that CAMI have been exposed using the President as the reason to give up CD northern section.
Question is .
Has he been informed and what will be done IF AVZ has his support.?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

solo

Regular
Why this road show was needed now? I can see only one reason - to prepare shareholders for CDL loss. High mica content.... fucking genius explanation.

See you all after ML and I hope we will keep at least what is shown on Cami site now.

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Ashlee

Regular
Why this road show was needed now? I can see only one reason - to prepare shareholders for CDL loss. High mica content.... fucking genius explanation.

See you all after ML and I hope we will keep at least what is shown on Cami site now.
After attending the Perth Roadshow and listening to the Super Salesman NF followed by the news flow from AJN I sadly 🥲 have to agree Solo I think NF was preparing us for what was to come, I think they may have been out foxed by old mate KE. IMO

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
:unsure: Honesty I can't remember if we're up to shitshow revision 4, 5 or 6?
@John25 might remember as the unofficial timekeeper.
Think Royal Shit Show ..NZ Style is on tonight but then again i thought today was fucking Thursday …Sorry Nut for copy right but thought gif was appropriate😆🤪Timekeeper 🙈the pressure
1667520087874.gif

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I asked if my 560,000 odd shares had enough pulling power to get me a ticket and Jodi said Sorry Mark no seats left. My name isnt Mark !!! Obviously a cut and paste from other email requests. So sounds like a full house.
Yeah, well no-one else is indicating NZ attendance, so unless they come out of the woodwork over on the crapper, we will just have to leave it to Brisbane attendees to delve deeper into this abyss of disinformation. @Deboss are you going? (hope so)

LOCKY82

Regular
Sure thing... Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
What's your take on it wombat
Firstly with regards to Nigel's situation I will let him speak first before I jump to any conclusions . Regards CDL . No surprises these scum bags would attempt something like this. Is it an attempted blackmail by the CAMI prick ? For me I have really only focused on Roche Dure . The potential 1 Billion tonne high grade Beast . If we can secure that I will be happy and grateful . I will be long gone before CDL comes into play (if we retain it ) . Lets not let the CDL issue f--k up the success of Roche Dure / Sth CDL .If I remember correctly our south CDL section alone is 200 mil tonnes +. Not a bad add on to have up your sleeve . We need that ML extremely imminently .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

whales

Regular
View attachment 21189

This is the overlay map from Elphamale, where the boundary can be seen over CDL.

Klaus made it clear, he is not a miner, but a 'developer'.

If Felix allows this bunch of thieves to get away with this, which might not be the case, is Klaus going to drill CDL north, or flip it as is, to the highest bidder (highly likely Zijin)?

M3 will highly likely have told Felix which stint is being pulled here.

NZ RS will have to ask 'Did M3 see Felix and what was the outcome of that visit'.

Will JFM be long enough in his CAMI seat, to organise his final transaction for a Rosie retirement in Monaco?
As you call him M3 meeting with Felix needs to be proven beyond doubt.
Otherwise the President has no idea what is happening within CAMI ?
Hopefully this is raised at NZ roadshow

Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20

You could be right Solo . Sorry about CDL but looky what we have here , it's the f--king ML . Punters are so relieved they don't give a rats about CDL . Clever tactic if true . Do you reckon this Klaus scum bag jumped the gun ? This wasn't supposed to come out until the ML was issued ?

• Thinking

whales

Regular
Firstly with regards to Nigel's situation I will let him speak first before I jump to any conclusions . Regards CDL . No surprises these scum bags would attempt something like this. Is it an attempted blackmail by the CAMI prick ? For me I have really only focused on Roche Dure . The potential 1 Billion tonne high grade Beast . If we can secure that I will be happy and grateful . I will be long gone before CDL comes into play (if we retain it ) . Lets not let the CDL issue f--k up the success of Roche Dure / Sth CDL .If I remember correctly our south CDL section alone is 200 mil tonnes +. Not a bad add on to have up your sleeve . We need that ML extremely imminently .
Agree with your sentiments about we have enough resource in RD + Southern section of Cd to commence a 40 plus year mine .
Get the ML awarded now and no further delays.
Most likely a T/O will occur on ML been awarded.

• Thinking
  • Fire

Ashlee

Regular
If Nigel is still a 10% shareholder in AJN surely he would have had to vote on awarding 60% of AJN share capital to the DRC. I wonder which way he might have voted.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
The timing of the bad news is no coincidence, this isn't the first time either. It's almost amusing just how desperate they sound and look.
It's too predictable now, expected and increasingly anguished.

We have pissed off a lot of people by having the largest deposit in the world let alone DRC and none of the corrupt players in DRC have been able to profit from it as has been standard practise for years.

We will get more flak and its likely going to get more desperate too as we are seeing, which an optimist may say shows there is light at the end of the tunnel.

If it isn't official, then I'm ignoring it, or laughing at it.

Have a good day all (y)

P.S

FUCK MUPANDE

*Your Post reminded me of an Old saying,

1667522346852.png

#Spannerintheworks.jpg

#Shovelready !.png

#BabyGif !!! .gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Agree with your sentiments about we have enough resource in RD + Southern section of Cd to commence a 40 plus year mine .
Get the ML awarded now and no further delays.
Most likely a T/O will occur on ML been awarded.
I'm trying an objective and detached view here...

GOVERNMENT view. DRC want to maximise revenue, early revenue. Having all the lithium in the bank of one mine even if that is a 10 or 15 MTPa capacity mine will push a lot of that revenue into the future.
Furthermore, DRC will want multiple operators developing their Li, it spreads their risk and ensures critical infrastructure and jobs will be created.

Value to Dathcom/AVZ. Whilst it is a comfortable feeling to sit on a big a pile of Li reserves as possible, whatever is produced after 20 years from now does hardly contribute to the NPV of the project and thus the SP or TO price.

IMO we will be valued on ability to do 20 years 10MPTa plus OH plant upside, SEZ upside, Transport reduction upside. This could well be achieved with RD and southern CDL section alone.

• Thinking
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
:unsure: Honesty I can't remember if we're up to shitshow revision 4, 5 or 6?
@John25 might remember as the unofficial timekeeper.

Honesty I can't remember if we're up to Shitshow revision 4, 5 or 6 ? :poop:

John might remember as the unofficial timekeeper. :ROFLMAO:

Shithappens.jpg

Just the thing for our beloved John to wear imo :ROFLMAO:

Shit Show.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hey mate, Perth was prior to the AJN announcement and I believe Nige is focussed on getting the ML for the southern RD section and of the understanding that CDL north section would be safe with a new separate 5yr PR in AVZ / Dathcom title. He appears to have been surprised by the back door efforts of Klaus and Cong and Dathomir with their Congo Ressources Sarl JV that seems to be in illegal consort with DG Cami? Non the less…..I believe Nige is fighting for AVZ but he definitely needs to sort his house out and get rid of his holding in AJN asap and sever ties with Klaus, Huljich and Gasson in a public way that will placate AVZ holders and demonstrate he is all in on AVZ and not an each way winning bet on AVZ and AJN imo.
Hi Chilla

Welcome to TSE..........I can already tell you are RIPPER poster !

IMO, I not only want Nigel to get his " house " together with AJN holdings and sever ties with that wanker Klaus and co but i also want him to get his " house " together and make sure AVZ / Dathcom retain the ENTIRE CDL tenement.............PERIOD !

Regardless of whether there might be MICA in the northern section , which i highly doubt considering no holes have been drilled there, that is a shit load of money via stealth.........billions worth!!

Now maybe there are other posters out there that can glean the results of the 4 holes that were drilled in the southern section of CDL, but i bet there wasnt any mention of mica in them, does any one believe that a cross over to the northern section would give you a different result ?

The only thing thats going to " placate " me and other shareholders whilst enduring this complete head fuck of suspension is the RD ML and all the goodies that follow that PLUS complete retention of CDL tenement

Definitely the heat needs to be put on Nigel with the next roadshow regards to his AJN holdings , conflict of interest and the status of the northern section of CDL.

Also ask him if the necessary work was actually done to CDL, to receive the 5 yr exploration renewal.

If AVZ has indeed done the required work , then if we have to relinquish it for whatever reason , then AVZ / Dathcom should be substantially compensated, or at least be given the rights to JV it out.

I can feel my blood pressure rising.......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Hi Chilla

Welcome to TSE..........I can already tell you are RIPPER poster !

IMO, I not only want Nigel to get his " house " together with AJN holdings and sever ties with that wanker Klaus and co but i also want him to get his " house " together and make sure AVZ / Dathcom retain the ENTIRE CDL tenement.............PERIOD !

Regardless of whether there might be MICA in the northern section , which i highly doubt considering no holes have been drilled there, that is a shit load of money via stealth.........billions worth!!

Now maybe there are other posters out there that can glean the results of the 4 holes that were drilled in the southern section of CDL, but i bet there wasnt any mention of mica in them, does any one believe that a cross over to the northern section would give you a different result ?

The only thing thats going to " placate " me and other shareholders whilst enduring this complete head fuck of suspension is the RD ML and complete retention of CDL.

Definitely the heat needs to be put on Nigel with the next roadshow regards to his AJN holdings , conflict of interest and the status of the northern section of CDL.

I can feel my blood pressure rising.......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

imo
Exactly mate, I've been going over past Ann's and all the lingo was that CDL rivalled RD in size and content. No mention of mica or such comparisons.

See what they say next week I guess 🤷 (unless someone is here from NZ RS can answer some of these concerns 🙏)

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom