AVZ Discussion 2022

CHB

Regular
Exactly someone with rs info had clearly been sharing it far and fucking wide! That said no stone uncovered, we should trust bod but not blindly! We need to do our due diligence as much if not more than anyone.
Best clean out all the cobwebs while these roadshow are going on.
I can't remember reading that here or in social media where the email was from. All it said was that there was an important email. I could have just missed it though.

To me it sounds like someone who attended leaked to them or someone from private message leaked to them.

It's disturbing that zijin have apparently given up on their claim yet we're still seeing attacks

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
I can't remember reading that here or in social media where the email was from. All I say was that there was an important email. I could have just missed it though.

To me it sounds like someone who attended leaked to them or someone from private message leaked to them.

It's disturbing that zijin have apparently given up on their claim yet we're still seeing attacks
That's right. There's no public post regarding the email.
It was shared privately here, so the leak is here in disguise.
Or maybe dark agents waited outside the RS and followed attendies to the pub and listened in while they enjoyed their pizza and beer! :LOL:

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Or maybe dark agents waited outside the RS and followed attendies to the pub and listened in while they enjoyed their pizza an beer! :LOL:

Are you sure there wasn't a public post? I remember seeing it on here but can't remember if it was JAG or grassseeds that posted it.

The RDC tweet doesn't haven any information in it that I didn't know

Reactions: 3 users
From their website: https://avzminerals.com.au/manono-mine/

Manono Mineralisation
The presence of lithium mineralisation in pegmatites at Manono has been confirmed to extend along strike for more than 13km.
Two large areas of pegmatite have been identified, with the northeast area, referred to as the Manono sector and the southwest area, referred to as the Kitotolo sector. Mapping within the two sectors has established that there are many pegmatites, representing separate intrusions, including six large pegmatites.
The large pegmatites all contain spodumene mineralisation. The majority of the smaller pegmatites also contain spodumene and in some cases other lithium minerals. The two largest pegmatites (known as the Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite and the Roche Dure Pegmatite) are each of similar size or larger than the famous Greenbushes Pegmatite in Western Australia.
In addition to geological mapping and trenching, AVZ completed an initial phase of due diligence drilling in 2017, comprising seven diamond drill holes for a total of 1,739m and testing four of the large pegmatites. In all cases, thick intervals of pegmatite were intersected and spodumene was present within all the pegmatites. The drill results included:
PegmatiteMain Pegmatite IntersectionDrill-hole ID
Roche Dure235.0m @ 1.66% Li2O, 1001ppm SnMO17DD001
Roche Dure202.8m @ 1.57% Li2O, 1078ppm SnMO17DD002
Mpete45.7m @ 1.59% Li2O, 1230ppm SnMO17DD005
Tempete65.9m @ 1.51% Li2OMO17DD006
Carriere de l’Este250.9m @ 1.48% Li2O, 913ppm SnMO17DD007
The Roche Dure Pegmatite has a proven length of at least 2,100m. Drill-holes MO17DD001 and MO17DD002 are centrally located within an 800m long interval in which the Roche Dure Pegmatite’s average true thickness is interpreted to be 200m and drilling has proven the pegmatite extends down-dip more than 250m and remains open. Secondary mineralisation in the form of tin and tantalum should not be discounted either.
The Mpete Pegmatite is estimated to have a strike length of 1km and the Tempete Pegmatite is estimated to have a strike length of 1.5km. Both pegmatites are potentially large sources of lithium mineralisation within the Kitotolo sector.

The Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite, with a mapped length of about 5,500m, is potentially the largest pegmatite in the Manono Project. Assay results from drill-hole MO17DD007 initially confirmed the mineralisation distribution and tenor evident from the spodumene present in the drill-core. Sampling commenced at 1.9m from which depth the pegmatite is unweathered. The thickness of intersected pegmatite and the geometric relationship between the location of the drill hole and mapped pegmatite boundaries suggests the thickness of the Carriere de l’Este pegmatite may be up to 280m true thickness at this location. The initial drilling program has confirmed the immense size and potential of the Manono Lithium project.

Based on detailed prospect scale mapping, trenching and drill results, and given the size and mineralised nature of the pegmatites at Manono, AVZ generated an exploration target of between 1Bt to 1.2Bt of 1.25% to 1.5% Li2O for the entire Manono Project, including between 300 and 400Mt of 1.25% to 1.5% Li2O for the Roche Dure Pegmatite alone. The potential quantity and grade of the exploration target as stated, is conceptual in nature as there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource.

The Roche Dure Mineral Resource now stands at 400 million tonnes at 1.65% Li2O, 715ppm and 34ppm Ta as reported in May 2019 and includes 269m @ 1.65 Li2O of Measured and Indicated Resources. Additionally the Roche Dure deposit has reported JORC compliant Tin and Tantalum resources of 275m @ 962ppm Sn and 38 ppn Ta for 264,55t of Sn metal and 10,450t of tantalum metal. At this size, Roche Dure stands as one of the largest and highest grade undeveloped hard-rock lithium deposits in the world.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Unfortunately I see all my investment lost because of these criminals.
This is objectively wrong. Worst case it seems too me we lose the northern part of the tenement but get an very quick ML for the south, and get on with production ramp-up. AVZ still worth well north of $1.50.

This is how I see the game being played. They holding ML for ransom in order to illegally gain Northern section (which hasn't been proven up yet.... BECAUSE IT WAS THE SAME GODAMN TENEMENT!!) 3rd world bullshit.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Or maybe dark agents waited outside the RS and followed attendies to the pub and listened in while they enjoyed their pizza an beer! :LOL:

Not necessarily anyone from this forum. There were others there - surely???? maybe Rhett shared it with Klaus?

Disclosure: I did think the magical 4.58pm receipt of an email disclosing (I don't know what) reeked of stage management TBH, but as you know I don't trust anyone, and approach everything from a cynics POV

Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
Not necessarily anyone from this forum. There were others there - surely???? maybe Rhett shared it with Klaus?

Disclosure: I did think the magical 4.58pm receipt of an email disclosing (I don't know what) reeked of stage management TBH, but as you know I don't trust anyone, and approach everything from a cynics POV
I was a bit sus on that too.

However, when I was privately told the contents of the email, I kinda thought it was a real nothing burger anyway. Just a meeting isn't very exciting, if the contents of the meeting were know it might have been interesting.

Reactions: 6 users

Roon

Regular
I don't think it was necessarily from here. It was reported here vaguely and differently to what it says on Mines CD as an "email from the presidency". Probably someone at the meeting - remember our connected Chinese friends are major stakeholders too.

Reactions: 9 users
I was a bit sus on that too.

However, when I was privately told the contents of the email, I kinda thought it was a real nothing burger anyway. Just a meeting isn't very exciting, if the contents of the meeting were know it might have been interesting.
Yeh exactly, they met had coffee and chatted. WOW. Let's wait for the outcome post meeting and discuss lol

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
1667512872712.png

This is the overlay map from Elphamale, where the boundary can be seen over CDL.

Klaus made it clear, he is not a miner, but a 'developer'.

If Felix allows this bunch of thieves to get away with this, which might not be the case, is Klaus going to drill CDL north, or flip it as is, to the highest bidder (highly likely Zijin)?

M3 will highly likely have told Felix which stint is being pulled here.

NZ RS will have to ask 'Did M3 see Felix and what was the outcome of that visit'.

Will JFM be long enough in his CAMI seat, to organise his final transaction for a Rosie retirement in Monaco?

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
Attention!!!!!

Interview with our friend klaus. At 7:15 he says:

Avz had voluntarily give back the nothern part of cdl to the government in march/april. Why he doesn’t know. But they were free for application for everyone.

He will get a information from cami in the next few days which application they will get in the near future and which will take a bit longer. He sounds like that they will surely get every of the 22 applications. So nothern part of cdl is lost… i have a bad feeling if Avz really telling the “truth“ :eek:

We already got the story fEckhof, AVZ were told it was at Felix order, who later said he knew nothing of it (Naughty Mupande). We likely begrudgingly accepted, so as to maintain good relations with the Government. Its ours and was fraudulently taken, end of !
Pond scum

Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
This is objectively wrong. Worst case it seems too me we lose the northern part of the tenement but get an very quick ML for the south, and get on with production ramp-up. AVZ still worth well north of $1.50.

This is how I see the game being played. They holding ML for ransom in order to illegally gain Northern section (which hasn't been proven up yet.... BECAUSE IT WAS THE SAME GODAMN TENEMENT!!) 3rd world bullshit.
I'm with you on that . So does Nige now concede defeat so we can get our ML or do we fight it and remain suspended for another 6 months ? I have always thought Nige's talk about building a mine is BS . A big fat pay day via TO more like it .Lets get this show on the road for ffs .

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bonsoir

Regular

“BECAUSE IT WAS THE SAME GODAMN TENEMENT”……. 100% correct, you would only drill enough to prove it up then proceed through all the paper work….

Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
I'm with you on that . So does Nige now concede defeat so we can get our ML or do we fight it and remain suspended for another 6 months ? I have always thought Nige's talk about building a mine is BS . A big fat pay day via TO more like it .
I reckon it'll get sorted out with the ML which is imminent soon. The roadshows were for a reason, IMO they signalled the DRC Govt now know what's happening and we are finally closing in on a ML.

Any further BS from Mupande, Cong, fEckhof and MOP princess bitchface will be ignored and hopefully used against them in prosecution.

Or I'm reading this all wrong and we have months and months of this tedious shit left, JAGs nuts gone and the majority of us here end up in an asylum with DG and his many aliases.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Note taken from recent annual report:
Screenshot_20221104_094116_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

ML for entire CDL portion aswell, then giving up some unknown area north.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Onthefm

Regular
The below extract from 4/5 announcement states ML will cover the entirety of RD and CDL, but also referred to the exclusion of a portion of land to the North that we will reapply for PR. Then (in May), it implies that CDL was part of the ML, but now it appears that the whole of CDL is no longer included in the ML.

From my interpretation of the discussions here, it was mentioned that AVZ was lied to that the government wants CDL and agreed to give it back, just to find out this was not the case. Thus, I wonder if part of the reason why we are still under suspension is that we are still trying to manoeuvre to get CDL back behind the scenes after agreeing to give it up?

===
"The Mining Licence to be issued, will cover the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource (401 million tonnes at Li20 1.65%) and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target (Refer to ASX Announcement dated 16 August 2021 “Assays from Carriere de l'Este drilling confirms deposit a likely rival to Roche Dure”)

The Ministerial Decree excludes a portion of the land holding to the north, which will be required to be renewed under a 5-year Permit de Research (PR or Exploration Licence) to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture agreement on the PR to be finalised with the DRC Government in the near future, in addition to finalising discussions for the Collaboration Development Agreement with DRC Council of Ministers to provide wide ranging support for the Manono Project."
What's your take on it wombat

Chilla

Regular
Nige and the BoD do not have the authority to relinquish 50% of the companies main asset and value without putting it to a special EGM and vote from the shareholders imo. If it is stolen from the compamy then they have to take all necessary court action to protect and retain the assets of the company on behalf of shareholders.

Remember AVZ is owned by shareholders......Nige as MD and the BoD are charged with running the company on behalf of shareholder owners and cannot make big decisions for the company on his/their own without seeking shareholder approval. Food for thought and maybe those at the upcoming presos should make that known to Nige and co.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

TDITD

Top 20
The timing of the bad news is no coincidence, this isn't the first time either. It's almost amusing just how desperate they sound and look.
It's too predictable now, expected and increasingly anguished.

We have pissed off a lot of people by having the largest deposit in the world let alone DRC and none of the corrupt players in DRC have been able to profit from it as has been standard practise for years.

We will get more flak and its likely going to get more desperate too as we are seeing, which an optimist may say shows there is light at the end of the tunnel.

If it isn't official, then I'm ignoring it, or laughing at it.

Have a good day all (y)

P.S

FUCK MUPANDE

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Samus

Top 20
:unsure: Honesty I can't remember if we're up to shitshow revision 4, 5 or 6?
@John25 might remember as the unofficial timekeeper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom