AVZ Discussion 2022

antimatter

Regular
The below extract from 4/5 announcement states ML will cover the entirety of RD and CDL, but also referred to the exclusion of a portion of land to the North that we will reapply for PR. Then (in May), it implies that CDL was part of the ML, but now it appears that the whole of CDL is no longer included in the ML.

From my interpretation of the discussions here, it was mentioned that AVZ was lied to that the government wants CDL and agreed to give it back, just to find out this was not the case. Thus, I wonder if part of the reason why we are still under suspension is that we are still trying to manoeuvre to get CDL back behind the scenes after agreeing to give it up?

===
"The Mining Licence to be issued, will cover the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC Mineral Resource (401 million tonnes at Li20 1.65%) and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target (Refer to ASX Announcement dated 16 August 2021 “Assays from Carriere de l'Este drilling confirms deposit a likely rival to Roche Dure”)

The Ministerial Decree excludes a portion of the land holding to the north, which will be required to be renewed under a 5-year Permit de Research (PR or Exploration Licence) to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture agreement on the PR to be finalised with the DRC Government in the near future, in addition to finalising discussions for the Collaboration Development Agreement with DRC Council of Ministers to provide wide ranging support for the Manono Project."

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
You may remember @MoneyBags1348 said that Marius Mihigo had posted a recent pic of himself and Felix together on Facebook. So Mines.cd are wrong with their info saying that they didn’t meet.

View attachment 21185

Therefore I think we know who to believe - most likely it’s more deception from those against us including some that have/had been visiting these threads.
What else can we come up wirh that they'll publish? I'm surprised they haven't posted an article that we are branching off into pineapple projects for diversity.

Imagine a pineapple plantation bigger than Manono......

• Haha

tonster66

Regular
What else can we come up wirh that they'll publish? I'm surprised they haven't posted an article that we are branching off into pineapple projects for diversity.

Imagine a pineapple plantation bigger than Manono......
My next investment. Pineapples!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Can someone ask at NZ roadshow what sort of relationship Nigel has with Klaus these days?

• Fire
  • Thinking

Charbella

Regular
You may remember @MoneyBags1348 said that Marius Mihigo had posted a recent pic of himself and Felix together on Facebook. So Mines.cd are wrong with their info saying that they didn’t meet.

View attachment 21185

Therefore I think we know who to believe - most likely it’s more deception from those against us including some that have/had been visiting these threads.
Lets be frank, why would a media site care about an email shared on a road show? Is it even news?This is clearly an organised attack on AVZ, and if we let it rattle us it has certainly achieved its goals. All these information coming out the same time as our roadshow, all sounds too suss.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Peterg

Don't fall into the fear mongering trap. The roomers have no solid claim, and all evidence based news will be put on the ASX. Don't listen to anything else. Don't let anyone influence your mind. Fact's is what everyone needs. This is all in my opinion. I will wait for the RS in Brisbane to make up my mind.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Uglybob

Regular
Weren't we still drilling the area under contention just recently? I can't see them continue drilling if Nigel knows it isn't ours. That sounds like an easy way to get yourself in court.
More of the same garbage from the usual sources. I'm sure the subject may be discussed in Brissy, so un-twist your knickers, crack a VB and use the weekend to take a well earned break.

Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
Well whoopty fucking doo waking up to this shit in the morning great!

The team and Nigel in particular needs an absolute grilling in nz today!!

We should ignore the noise
AA388883-5CBA-4955-9338-6E787D533CB1.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

wombat74

Top 20
Lets not get the ASX/Asic on our arse here . I just want to see this f--king ML for RD/sth CDL in the bag very imminently .

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

LOCKY82

Regular
The fact is Klaus who is representing AJN has done an interview with the media and literally said AVZ gave it back. It may well all be bullshit, bit anyone saying it's nonsense or immaterial needs their head examined!! Serious questions need to be asked now and satisfactory answers given. As I say it probably is a load of nonsense but no stone should be left uncovered we all ha e a lot of money in this! Back the board but keep them honest and have your questions heard and answered sufficiently. Imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
Close Ranks guys.
I suspect more trolls/shorters are still here.

Disinformation points to a lack of a strong position from the enemy.
That mines.cd account reporting information shared here... just think about that, how desperate, followed by a rehash of the landcruiser incident, which might just be plain old vandalism, no one has claimed it and the locals deny it's them.. talk about stiring bullshit.

Hopefully answers tonight, but that AJN announcement's timing... come on, something's really off, that's no cooincidence.

I see a campaign to erode shareholder confidence. Look at how hard giest and co were trying to steer the narative. "Remember the enemy is management."
That's all they can do now, if they could do something else, we would see it.

As an aside, can anyone make sense of the CEMIC licences that now almost completely surround ours?
Seems an odd shape if you're planning on mining, long narrow corridoor strips.
Which makes me wonder why we have the same boundry licence shape.
Anyone understand that?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Can someone ask at NZ roadshow what sort of relationship Nigel has with Klaus these days?
What time can we expect feedback from NZ Roadshow today?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Charbella

Regular
It explains a lot why Nigel had to keep everything close to his chest with minimal updates in the last 6 months. One private roadshow, and the thugs are out in full force!

Reactions: 25 users
We should ignore the noise View attachment 21186
Yup exactly, who would you believe? AVZ that said they met? Or some account on twitter stating the opposite haha how would mines.cd even know anyways what Mihigo is doing 🤣

• Thinking

LOCKY82

Regular
We should ignore the noise View attachment 21186
You don't have to believe the noise but you acknowledge it and ask the question, then ignore it! We need to be switched on here

Reactions: 10 users

Roon

Regular
Thats exactly the point I was trying to make, if it was true that it was handed back then we wouldn't be in suspension surely and it would be known by everyone already, as something like that would most definitely have been announced I would like to think!
I don't think we gave anything back. Just from what Nigel said it sounded like we probably indicated a potential willingness to consider this if need be, if it was mandated as such from FT to "give something back to DRC" and receive the RD ML in return. CAMI and KE then have probably taken this and said well they voluntarily gave it back, and so tried to get it official, and that's when we said no we didn't give it back after digging and finding it out it didn't come from FT, and the subsequent fight over this is a key factor behind blockage of the ML.

It all seems to fit now, with the AJN/DRC government JV timeline and how everything has shaken out since. I think we can put all our misery down yo the unholy KE/Cong/JFM triangle, with those actors also pulling in their agents and supporters to also cause us problems.

Klaus Eckhof has a lot to answer for. He's probably still pissed at how things went down with AVZ at the end, and angry he missing out on his cut of the billions, and now is seeking both to throw AVZ under the bus whilst gaining a retirement pot of gold from this hustle play.

Surely the AJN board would've known that the company and Eckhof was planning to get tenements around Manono when the JV documents and terms were being negotiated early in 2022 - when the AVZ directors were also involved. Is that why Huj left? Saw a greater potential for quick cash through tenement sales? He's in tight now with KE, as is Rhett.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Lets be frank, why would a media site care about an email shared on a road show? Is it even news?This is clearly an organised attack on AVZ, and if we let it rattle us it has certainly achieved its goals. All these information coming out the same time as our roadshow, all sounds too suss.

It reeks of the sort of information DG used to love to drip feed out mid riddle from his secret lover Cong.

My thoughts on the CDL saga are that the 'asking to give it back' could have been part of the delays in the ML being granted.

The corrupt fuckers delay it constantly and when we start pushing they get told something like 'the hold up is the northern section of CDL, you haven't poked many holes in it. Felix said if you gave it back it will speed up the ML. Don't worry you can just put in another PR application'

We agree to hand it back then BAM turns out Klaus was under the table knobbing off the DG of CAMI while Cong watches in the corner.

77d8b5270f06eee106902a88db4a4d3d4dd4b7e4.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Rediah

Regular
You don't have to believe the noise but you acknowledge it and ask the question, then ignore it! We need to be switched on here
Absolutely, and yes NF must be asked about conflict of interest and CDL .

But some of the twitters information coming out recently, its just a desperate attempt to make SHs panic and start shooting at their own feet, so that noise can be ignored till we get more information out of RS.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Flight996

Regular
While remaining confused, which seems to be the status-quo for me over the past six months, I wonder if there is absolutely nothing to AJN's claims, and it's just a fairy tale.
We know that AJN has form, and is not above making wild meritless announcements. Maybe it's just more of the same destabilising narrative circulated by a bunch of corrupt fat Africans and greedy Chinese rodents in order to get a slice of our pie.

1667512111655.png

Cheers
F

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
Ok ok ok …We still have 4 Shit Shows too go plus a date ,till then PLEASE
1667512212174.gif

• Love
  • Haha