AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
I have just put this on the crapper in response to Obe and my opinion of Nigel’s conflict of interest with his AJN shareholding and the fact he resigned from AJN on 8 May the day before AVZ went into perpetual suspension due to issue of ML and PE area….which now appears to be directly related to the move by AJN imo

It does in fact matter imo and there needs to be more explanation on what Nigel will do with these AJN shares and Options as he is a substantial holder of AJN with about 10% of the company.

If …. And I stress if…..AJN are successful in stealing the north of the PE 13359, being the majority of CDL with an exploration target of 400-600 million tonnes at 1.7% ….and likely larger than that….then two things happen:

1. AVZ and it’s shareholders lose about 50% of its potential value. So Nigel owns about 1.5% of AVZ, if AVZ lose half of PE 13359, then his value of 13359 will reduce to 0.75% of AVZ’s current value. It means my value of AVZ holding in 13359 will also be half of what it potentially could have been…..as will every other shareholders value.

2. AJN and it’s shareholders will gain the 50% of 13359 that AVZ has lost. On the basis Congo Ressources will own 60% of AJN, then AJN shareholders will own 40% of the illegally acquired 50% of 13359. So doing some back of the fag packet numbers, Nigel’s ownership of the northern section under his AJN shareholding becomes 10% x 40 = 4%. Therefore Nigel’s beneficial interest in the total of 13359 becomes 0.75% + 4% = 4.75%.

So….via Nigel’s holding in AJN,if they are successful in stealing the northern CDL section, his beneficial interest in PE 13359 goes from currently 1.5% under AVZ control……to 4.75% under control of AVZ in the south and AJN in the north…..an increase of over 300% in ownership ofE13359. Meanwhile my beneficial interest and every other AVZ shareholder has reduced by 50% in 13359.

Now whilst I believe Nigel is fighting tooth and nail for AVZ, his holding in AJN is an absolute conflict of interest for AVZ shareholders.

So Nigel needs to dispose of his AJN shareholding in whatever manner asap. I think he also needs to publicly sever ties with Klaus, Peter Huljich and Mark Gasson with whom he shares relationships in other DRC companies and who also all apparently share links with Simon Cong in AJN and ANL.

I support Nigel but he needs to get his house in order and quickly imo.

All imo of course.”
Hmmmm, great analysis as always @Chilla
So the question remains “ why did Nigel at the Perth RS state he didn’t care about the north?” He was prepared to give up!!!!!!!!

All those there heard those very words and I placed them in my notes.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
And if I can somehow grovel my way into Tuesdays meeting in Melb (I will know tomorrow), I particularly want to know why the DRC govt has remained stoney silent for six months despite Nigel insisting that it is fully supportive of AVZ.
From the outside, it doesn't look like the DRC govt is supportive. In fact it looks like the DRC is doing everything possible to give the impression of doing something, while actually doing bugger-all.

Cheers
F
I could always call the lovely AVZ Stewardess Jodie and get you a seat onboard "Flight 996 to Flinders Street" i guess ;)

AVZ-Minerals !!!.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I have just put this on the crapper in response to Obe and my opinion of Nigel’s conflict of interest with his AJN shareholding and the fact he resigned from AJN on 8 May the day before AVZ went into perpetual suspension due to issue of ML and PE area….which now appears to be directly related to the move by AJN imo

It does in fact matter imo and there needs to be more explanation on what Nigel will do with these AJN shares and Options as he is a substantial holder of AJN with about 10% of the company.

If …. And I stress if…..AJN are successful in stealing the north of the PE 13359, being the majority of CDL with an exploration target of 400-600 million tonnes at 1.7% ….and likely larger than that….then two things happen:

1. AVZ and it’s shareholders lose about 50% of its potential value. So Nigel owns about 1.5% of AVZ, if AVZ lose half of PE 13359, then his value of 13359 will reduce to 0.75% of AVZ’s current value. It means my value of AVZ holding in 13359 will also be half of what it potentially could have been…..as will every other shareholders value.

2. AJN and it’s shareholders will gain the 50% of 13359 that AVZ has lost. On the basis Congo Ressources will own 60% of AJN, then AJN shareholders will own 40% of the illegally acquired 50% of 13359. So doing some back of the fag packet numbers, Nigel’s ownership of the northern section under his AJN shareholding becomes 10% x 40 = 4%. Therefore Nigel’s beneficial interest in the total of 13359 becomes 0.75% + 4% = 4.75%.

So….via Nigel’s holding in AJN,if they are successful in stealing the northern CDL section, his beneficial interest in PE 13359 goes from currently 1.5% under AVZ control……to 4.75% under control of AVZ in the south and AJN in the north…..an increase of over 300% in ownership ofE13359. Meanwhile my beneficial interest and every other AVZ shareholder has reduced by 50% in 13359.

Now whilst I believe Nigel is fighting tooth and nail for AVZ, his holding in AJN is an absolute conflict of interest for AVZ shareholders.

So Nigel needs to dispose of his AJN shareholding in whatever manner asap. I think he also needs to publicly sever ties with Klaus, Peter Huljich and Mark Gasson with whom he shares relationships in other DRC companies and who also all apparently share links with Simon Cong in AJN and ANL.

All imo of course.”
G’day Chilla, I’m mostly replying because I want to be able to find your post easily down the track after more pages in this thread turnover.

What I will add is that exceptional drill assays are waiting in the wings, leading to a big increase in the updated DFS (or BFS) for RD alone, and I believe our share price when it reached $1.30 was based on RD so even though everything you say is true, we would still be worth many $Billions on RD alone.

Now I’m off to bed 🛌🥹😴💤

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

alesi

Emerged
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Please send me the message. Cheers

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
G’day Chilla, I’m mostly replying because I want to be able to find your post easily down the track after more pages in this thread turnover.

What I will add is that exceptional drill assays are waiting in the wings, leading to a big increase in the updated DFS (or BFS) for RD alone, and I believe our share price when it reached $1.30 was based on RD so even though everything you say is true, we would still be worth many $Billions on RD alone.

Now I’m off to bed 🛌🥹😴💤

$1.30 doesn't even get you minimum chips these days though, $2.60 you might even get some change.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Chilla

Regular
So the question remains “ why did Nigel at the Perth RS state he didn’t care about the north?” He was prepared to give up!!!!!!!!

Hey mate, Perth was prior to the AJN announcement and I believe Nige is focussed on getting the ML for the southern RD section and of the understanding that CDL north section would be safe with a new separate 5yr PR in AVZ / Dathcom title. He appears to have been surprised by the back door efforts of Klaus and Cong and Dathomir with their Congo Ressources Sarl JV that seems to be in illegal consort with DG Cami? Non the less…..I believe Nige is fighting for AVZ but he definitely needs to sort his house out and get rid of his holding in AJN asap and sever ties with Klaus, Huljich and Gasson in a public way that will placate AVZ holders and demonstrate he is all in on AVZ and not an each way winning bet on AVZ and AJN imo.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Chilla

Regular

Now I’m off to bed 🛌🥹😴💤
Hey MB, I agree that previous high was based on RD alone. The potential value of CDL is just as much, so AVZ holders are entitled to that as well. But if AJN are successful in stealing it, then the only AVZ holder who will benefit is Nige….no one else….hence the major conflict of interest if Nige doesn’t dispose of his AJN holdings immediately and sever ties with those associates of AJN with whom he has relations with….part of the companies Corporate Governance policy as well and condition of being a director.

Last edited:
  • Fire

Roon

Regular

The other plausible answer of course would be that he was aware that we would stand a strong chance of losing this tenement, having been engaged with CAMI these last months during their negotiations with AJN, and that he was seeking to soften the potential blow. The sudden statement that CDL in the north isn't worth it because of high Mica content, out of nowhere after having always touted it, would also fit this scenario.

Not saying its the case, but IMO it's a possibility.

TDITD

Top 20

All imo of course.”
This is bang on imo. Agreed with all, been boring my wife with it over last two nights.

I’m of the same mind that Nigel has been fighting tooth and nail with the many fronts we are being attacked from. CDL was taken from us, this is straight theft.

But and it’s a BIG but, this is undeniably a massive conflict of interest, if AJN get CDL Nigel’s 9.65% in AJN becomes worth a whole lot more than their current $37mil MC, his pockets are lined once more. Meanwhile we get screwed over on a 600MT 1.6% prospective resource, that’s just too fucking big to give a throw away comment of oh “high mica” (first we’ve ALL heard of that gem too, a little suspicious).

Nigel must have known this was the plan, he was still there ffs when the MOU with DRC was signed. Klaus has likely already sold this off via Cong to Zijin, I imagine MOP gets her cut too (maybe she can buy another dress).

So much bullshit is flying around, all we can do is wait and see.
Klaus fEckhof is a high caliber shit-weasel so won’t be losing to much sleep over anything that cretinous meat sack ‘claims’.

IMO anything less than CDL remains ours is not acceptable.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Onthefm

Regular
The other plausible answer of course would be that he was aware that we would stand a strong chance of losing this tenement, having been engaged with CAMI these last months during their negotiations with AJN, and that he was seeking to soften the potential blow. The sudden statement that CDL in the north isn't worth it because of high Mica content, out of nowhere after having always touted it, would also fit this scenario.

Not saying its the case, but IMO it's a possibility.
I think all that has been written hear regarding conflict of interest is on the money. The problem is we definitely don't want some prick from asx or anyone else putting the nige on the side lines and jeopardising the ml. If no ml we have zero. Let's just cop it sweat get ml flog the fucken thing to the highest bidder all walk away with a reasonable quid no dividends on this one but mybe the next. Fucken sight better than fuck all. Imo

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20

Yep I see this topic will be visited in Brisbane

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
I think all that has been written hear regarding conflict of interest is on the money. The problem is we definitely don't want some prick from asx or anyone else putting the nige on the side lines and jeopardising the ml. If no ml we have zero. Let's just cop it sweat get ml flog the fucken thing to the highest bidder all walk away with a reasonable quid no dividends on this one but mybe the next. Fucken sight better than fuck all. Imo
The other thing is rd with a ml is a ready to mine salable asset. Cdl needs another 18 months 2 years of drilling, bfs and all the other bulshit that go's into getting it to the rd stage. Do you want to go through all this crap for another 2 bloody years. Not me anyway.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
Well we also have that story from the Perth roadshow where AVZ were told Felix ordered AVZ to cede the CDL area then once Nigel meets Felix he knows fuck all about it 😂….classic Mupande move no doubt.

One may posit Felix would be so pissed off about this he’d give CDL back to AVZ to right wrongs and also show he is in charge. While hopefully firing some bastards.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
The other thing is rd with a ml is a ready to mine salable asset. Cdl needs another 18 months 2 years of drilling, bfs and all the other bulshit that go's into getting it to the rd stage. Do you want to go through all this crap for another 2 bloody years. Not me anyway.
I want to go through the building of the mine, the expansion, the shitty hydroxide plant JV, the painful dividends.

An then maybe as it’s second time around and we are liked now as we are bringing in the $$ an expidited drilling program, DFS, an secondary mine on CDL, with a yank partner this time IF we want a partner.

I’m not going to bail once the sunshine is about to come out.
Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Onthefm

Regular
I want to go through the building of the mine, the expansion, the shitty hydroxide plant JV, the painful dividends.

An then maybe as it’s second time around and we are liked now as we are bringing in the $$ an expidited drilling program, DFS, an secondary mine on CDL, with a yank partner this time IF we want a partner.

I’m not going to bail once the sunshine is about to come out.
Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology
Well that's what's so great about people mate everyone wanting and doing different things cheers.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

smileatme

All imo of course.”
I fully agree with you Chilla that Nigel should get rid of his AJN shares to sincerely show his heart is with AVZ. Trust is important.
I was at the Perth RS and came back with lots of doubts on CDL. Nigel did say (from memory) that AVZ will give up the northern part if the government asks for it. Govt has a shareholding in Dathcom, so why should govt ask it back?
Regarding TO, he said that if the price is right he will take it to the board and then to the SHs. Then he said, we will get another Manono. The guy nearby whispered, "what, another Manono?"
Towards the end, I felt like Nigel was getting a bit cocky in answering questions. Some may say it is confidence, but I felt differently.
Personally, I completely disagree with the long suspension in the guise of protecting shareholders. The share price may drop, but at some stage new buyers will emerge. Short term volatility shouldn't be a problem for long term holders. You hold and even buy if you believe in the company. When it comes back to trade, price could potentially drop as many shareholders press for the exit. So, we get the same effect 8 months delayed, with the net accrued result of mental anguish and suffering. I have no access to my investment money and I am stressed with that.
It is childish to keep on harping that shorters will burn (they may), without providing any sympathies to the suffering of LT holders.

• Thinking
  • Fire
C

ChrisU

@Sangster Thank you for your kind offer.

These two tenements are reported to be the delicacies of Cominiere and Zijin Mining PE12453 and PE13427 under JV name, Katamba

Neither on CAMI.cd dricenses nor on Cominiere site do these tenements appear.

If anyone has better information please advise.

CHB

Regular
People who want to trade and let the SP get smashed forget that there is the possibility (based on the rumours) that we offered DRC gov shares in AVZ.

Much better to have less dilution.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom