AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Can anyone tell me if that proposed date of ML after the roadshow on Monday has passed, or still to come?

Hey mate.
Not sure if I missed it in these threads or it was part of private messages but what proposed date was given if it’s allowed to be discussed?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
Hey Sparrow, I was going to Melbourne Mining Club meeting prior but happy to ditch that if there is a group who want to meet an hour earlier to chat. Cheers look forward to meeting you😀
Melb AVZ’rs going to the Preso if you want a beer and a chat before the Preso, I suggest we meet at Young and Jackson’s at 5pm. Put your hand up if you are interested….it’s 100m walk to the Preso venue🍻🍻

Attachments

• 98A30DCA-76EF-445F-A37E-A5166F98E45E.jpeg
    98A30DCA-76EF-445F-A37E-A5166F98E45E.jpeg
    885.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
For those of us going to the Sydney shitshow, this bar is in the same building as the venue .... https://www.assemblybar.com.au/

Who wants to meet up beforehand for a frothy?

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
C

ChrisU

The CAMI website maps don’t give clear indications of the PR’s and PE’s but this website shows a whole lot of new PR’s and I think 5 new PE’s since I last looked at the website…. None showing AJN but it looks like six PR’s in total under Dathcom so they may have already divided up the 13359 tenement and the Northern Section

Would anyone have a map showing the Zijin / Cominiere JV tenement and location to CDL?

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Melb AVZ’rs going to the Preso if you want a beer and a chat before the Preso, I suggest we meet at Young and Jackson’s at 5pm. Put your hand up if you are interested….it’s 100m walk to the Preso venue🍻🍻
Great thanks Chilla. See you at Young & Jacksons 5pm. Anyone got an AVZ cap to wear & gather us in? Mine will be Rankin Diesel cap, LOL.

• Haha
For those of us going to the Sydney shitshow, this bar is in the same building as the venue .... https://www.assemblybar.com.au/

Who wants to meet up beforehand for a frothy?

Looks dark and seedy and they pour beers in cocktail glasses, who wouldn’t want to meet up there?

And just the type of place where @TDITD (TITS) could do some nork snorting

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I remember a story I heard about a grasshopper walking into that bar and the barman said to him…. “Hey, you know we’ve got a cocktail named after you”

And the grasshopper said “What, Bob!”

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Helios

Regular
Hey mate.
Not sure if I missed it in these threads or it was part of private messages but what proposed date was given if it’s allowed to be discussed?
It was something JAG wrote, but didn't want to share with trolls. Been finalising plans for Sydney and wanted to make sure the possibility of the ML had not been extended again.

Meds now sorted, so doctor told me I'll be sane for the roadshow.

Assembly bar... sounds like a plan

Last edited:
  • Haha

LOCKY82

Regular
I just spoke with her 10mins ago re: Melb - Not Brisbane

All sorted in seconds - So Helpful - So Polite - So Nice :love:

A great asset to the Company imo Nigel if you're watching ;)

Look forward to catching up with a few of you in Melb next week (y)

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:

Edit

p.s.- Yes you to Sparrowhawk, Oxxa and Flight if you're going :unsure:

View attachment 21136

View attachment 21137

View attachment 21135
Ooooh Franck! Me plums started tingling there I was getting ready to read the nz rs details!! But alas no. Glad you're going though mate! Some great shareholder reps hopefully asking the hard questions! 💪

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
Hi Frank, i will be at the Melb Preso on Tuesday night so make yourself known. I know Elpha from previous sessions so I assume he will be there as well. I see Pasboz on HC has said he will be there so I hope I get to meet him as well. I hope the ML award is still on track for the timeframe given in Perth🙏💪.

#Okilly Dokilly.png

Hey Chilled, long time No see, I was just asking about you and QBall last Night tbo :)

If you bring the Mixed Tape (y)

#90'sMix.jpg

I will bring the Hard Rock to the Road Show Bro 😜 🤟 🥳

rapper-senior.jpg

I should be Easy to Spot in my AVZ Cap, White Singlet and Gold Chains :cool:

Food for thought :oops:

Frank Rocks 🤟

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Doc

Master of Quan
It was something JAG wrote, but didn't want to share with trolls. Been finalising plans for Sydney and wanted to make sure the possibility of the ML had not been extended again.

Meds now sorted, so doctor told me I'll be sane for the roadshow.

Assembly bar... sounds like a plan

Thanks mate. I appreciate you replying.
I should be at Sydney RS as well.
Not wearing the AVZ cap from Jag until we build this mine. Then you’ll see me in it in Vegas where I’ll be tearing it up for a week!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Onthefly

Emerged
Reactions: 2 users

Helios

Regular
Thanks mate. I appreciate you replying.
I should be at Sydney RS as well.
Not wearing the AVZ cap from Jag until we build this mine. Then you’ll see me in it in Vegas where I’ll be tearing it up for a week!
Good to know you will be there.
I reckon I'll hit that bar around 4 if that's the plan atm. I'll order something pineapple and bring my own pink umbrella.

I'll be with another holder, I'll make sure he also has a drink with a pink umbrella just to take the piss out of him.

Fyi.... I am sane, I am not on parole or bail, but as a ex defective detective I am a touch crazy 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Chilla

Regular
View attachment 21147

Hey Chilled, long time No see, I was just asking about you and QBall last Night tbo :)

If you bring the Mixed Tape (y)

View attachment 21146

I will bring the Hard Rock to the Road Show Bro 😜 🤟 🥳

View attachment 21149

I should be Easy to Spot in my AVZ Cap, White Singlet and Gold Chains :cool:

Food for thought :oops:

Frank Rocks 🤟
Hey Frank…..I will be wearing my Jag AVZ cap at Y&J,…I’m still very much here in the background….there has been no point in me commenting on speculation in the absence of info from the company….and I fully understand the need for the company to remain silent in many cases. I will have a hot chilli pinned on my AVZ cap …… look forward to sharing a beer with you🍻🍻

Frank

Top 20
Hey Sparrow, I was going to Melbourne Mining Club meeting prior but happy to ditch that if there is a group who want to meet an hour earlier to chat. Cheers look forward to meeting you😀
Fyi, I can't get there any earlier due to PTV Timetable unfortunately Guys :(

I'm happy to hang around after or go somewhere like Y & J's before my Train / Bus Departs for home though (y)

Food for thought :unsure:

• Fire
D

Deleted member 1612

If you’re going to Young and Jackson, make sure you check out Chloe…

2E84187D-6812-4F39-99CC-DF6640621B5B.jpeg

• Wow

Chilla

Regular
Great thanks Chilla. See you at Young & Jacksons 5pm. Anyone got an AVZ cap to wear & gather us in? Mine will be Rankin Diesel cap, LOL.
Cool…..look forward to meeting you Sparrow… maybe I have met you at previous Melb preso’s? Beer at 5 at Y&J it is….I will be wearing my Jag AVZ cap with a chilli pinned to it 🍻🍻

Reactions: 8 users

Chilla

Regular
Fyi, I can't get there any earlier due to PTV Timetable unfortunately Guys :(

I'm happy to hang around after or go somewhere like Y & J's before my Train / Bus Departs for home though (y)

Food for thought :unsure:

Awesome Frank look forward to it 🍻🍻

Reactions: 1 users
Cool…..look forward to meeting you Sparrow… maybe I have met you at previous Melb preso’s? Beer at 5 at Y&J it is….I will be wearing my Jag AVZ cap with a chilli pinned to it 🍻🍻
How we looking mate, when do you think we'll be back open on the ASX

Remark

Top 20
I'll be the one wearing my Daisy Dukes at the Sydney RS with my butt cheeks hanging out & the tattoo on my left cheek saying "Pineapple me Nigel!"

Just kidding. I'll be naked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom