AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Chilla = chillaxed on HC?. If so, pleased to see you resurface. Welcome to the asylum 😳😳

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Chilla

Regular
@Chilla = chillaxed on HC?. If so, pleased to see you resurface. Welcome to the asylum 😳😳
Yes one and the same mate. I’m not one for speculating on hot air and disinformation so I kept a low profile in the absence of company issued info. Expecting that to change now, so it’s time to spring back into action and looking forward to meeting fellow AVZ’rs next Tuesday at the Melb Preso where I’m sure Nige will have lots to say.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Flight996

Regular
View attachment 21147

Hey Chilled, long time No see, I was just asking about you and QBall last Night tbo :)

If you bring the Mixed Tape (y)

View attachment 21146

I will bring the Hard Rock to the Road Show Bro 😜 🤟 🥳

View attachment 21149

I should be Easy to Spot in my AVZ Cap, White Singlet and Gold Chains :cool:

Food for thought :oops:

Frank Rocks 🤟
And if I can somehow grovel my way into Tuesdays meeting in Melb (I will know tomorrow), I particularly want to know why the DRC govt has remained stoney silent for six months despite Nigel insisting that it is fully supportive of AVZ.
From the outside, it doesn't look like the DRC govt is supportive. In fact it looks like the DRC is doing everything possible to give the impression of doing something, while actually doing bugger-all.

Cheers
F

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Has anyone thought to contact AJN resources regarding the suspiciously shaped tenement they're planning on making an application for?
Surely it's a fair question given what they've released to market.

Dammit! Why did we banish Der G when he could have given us Klaus's mobile number 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
The Great see's all (y)(y)

Final Post Until the ML is delivered. Stay sane everyone:eek:

1667465132746.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Rollover from HC - may be relevant

this seems like CAMI's end game behind the 6 month hold up (probably no coincidence that the AJN/DRC JV was being drawn up prior). My uninformed take is the below;

1 - DRC Government bring up concerns over northern end of CDL not being proven up and that it should be separated into new exploration zone. Likely after being whispered to by third party interests - Cong/KE.

2 - New AJN / Government JV drawn up giving the DRC 60% of the proceeds of any deals. Snack potential abounds. AJN likely makes backhand under-the-counter deal with Cong to sell out a proven up northern CDL tenement to Chinese interests for big bucks. Perhaps to Zijin. KE having always been an in-and-out guy, not a miner.

3 - Need to split tenement formally announced in ML Decree by Minister of Mines, after all this backchannel work, with AVZ assured not to worry because its a formality and you'll get the exploration licence. As MoM hasn't been party to the takeover strategy planned by the snakes.

4 - CAMI DG however, frustrates ML proceedings, indicating only a willingness to issue surface rights for the lower half of the 13359 tenement, and at the same time not willing yet to issue new exploration licence for the new cut off northern portion. Rejecting AVZs demand that they be issued together.

5 - CAMI DG indicates to AVZ that actually it would have to give up northern section, and that this was the President's wish - giving something back to the DRC. But then you'll get RD ML. Carrot / Stick.

6 - AVZ pushes back, especially after discovering this demand didn't come from the leadership but had its origins in a corrupt JF/KE/Cong triangle.

7 - Having been discovered and unable to secure the northern half through quick deal with AVZ, CAMI DG and Cong/KE make decision to push ahead with their territorial gambit anyway, secure in the belief they can bribe and sweet talk their way to success, poisoning the AVZ well at the same time through multiple avenues of propaganda and action.

8 - DG CAMI attempting to persuade DRC leadership that this is the most equitable pathway and would represent best chance for success in FT's battery plans, and also that this would end up with DRC having a 60% stake in the tenement. Reminders all round that there'll be big bucks to flow around when that's sold on to the Chinese.

9 - ?? - what's next.

Anyway this is all speculation, but it would explain a lot of the activity in 2022 IMO.
My heart rate was literally rising as I read this. I’ll be apoplectic if anything like this transpires.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
* I think someone needs to pass this on to Felix asap, just a reminder of what they will miss out on, give up, lose if they don't pull their finger out, as

There’s a $30 billion prize waiting if Australia heads downstream to produce lithium batteries​

The buzz phrase at the International Mining and Resources Showcase in Sydney this week is “critical minerals”, capturing both the need to develop battery supply chains in Australia and the genuine scarcity of these metals compared to demand in the coming decades.

One of the big questions for the resources sector and Australian Government is just how much work it can do to take its rich mineral endowment and convert it into a manufacturing powerhouse.

It is something Australia, which lost its car manufacturing industry several years ago, has rarely enjoyed.

Even its biggest export industry, iron ore, is founded on the relatively low capex and cost base associated with mining ore and shipping it at huge scale to be converted into steel in China.

But as the world’s largest producer of lithium for the emerging electric vehicle battery supply chain — WA’s hard rock spodumene mines supply around half of the world’s lithium carbonate equivalent production — experts say we are well placed to capture the added value normally left on the table downstream.

“In seven years’ time, we have to see a six-fold increase in the amount of hydroxide produced in order to meet what we think will be EV demand forecasts, that’s 25% compound annual growth,” CRU Group head of Australia and New Zealand Alex Tonks said.

“Not many commodities have grown like that. It is going to be difficult for the industry to keep up, but it is an enormous opportunity.

“We’re not looking at the current prices, which are very, very high. On a long term average basis if Australia only exports spodumene, it will only really be creating an industry of a few billion dollars a year.

“If we can turn it all into hydroxide, you end up with an industry closer to about $10 billion a year.

“If you can turn it all into an NMC 811 battery, you end up with an industry of about $30 billion a year, that’s broadly comparable to the met coal exports of today. So we do think it is worth pursuing, at least trying to get to cathode materials in Australia.”

Rare earths demand from wind turbines to grow fourfold​

The EV boom will see demand for lithium grow something like 15 times in just two decades, Tonks says.

It is a scary proposition.

The only market where comparable growth levels has been seen is the iron ore trade to China from the early 2000s on.

It is not only lithium where CRU Group sees booming demand for critical minerals, something that could be accelerated by US subsidies, which will see tax credits for manufacturing from commodities sourced from Russia and China phased out by 2024.

Rare earth magnet demand is also expected to rise fourfold by 2040, largely driven by the growth of offshore wind for energy generation.

“In our view it’s really the wind rollout that drives that. By 2040, we expect wind turbine capacity to be 4.1 terawatts, versus 0.7 at the moment,” Tonks said.

“So wind will be a major driver, particularly offshore wind, which requires a very, very large amount of permanent magnets.

“That’s going to produce a huge deficit in the rare earths market. Really, by the mid 2020s, you can see that supply gap emerging. And it’s going to be quite large from the 2040s, I should say that that includes a lot of projects that are already being developed here in Australia, that are absolutely required.

“Even with that you’re going to see a very, very substantial supply gap in this market. So it’s important that more projects are brought on otherwise you’ve going to see thrifting or substitution, which is not what we want.”

Stockhead.png

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
* I think someone needs to pass this on to Felix asap, just a reminder of what they will miss out on, give up, lose if they don't pull their finger out, as

There’s a $30 billion prize waiting if Australia heads downstream to produce lithium batteries​

The buzz phrase at the International Mining and Resources Showcase in Sydney this week is “critical minerals”, capturing both the need to develop battery supply chains in Australia and the genuine scarcity of these metals compared to demand in the coming decades.

One of the big questions for the resources sector and Australian Government is just how much work it can do to take its rich mineral endowment and convert it into a manufacturing powerhouse.

It is something Australia, which lost its car manufacturing industry several years ago, has rarely enjoyed.

Even its biggest export industry, iron ore, is founded on the relatively low capex and cost base associated with mining ore and shipping it at huge scale to be converted into steel in China.

But as the world’s largest producer of lithium for the emerging electric vehicle battery supply chain — WA’s hard rock spodumene mines supply around half of the world’s lithium carbonate equivalent production — experts say we are well placed to capture the added value normally left on the table downstream.

“In seven years’ time, we have to see a six-fold increase in the amount of hydroxide produced in order to meet what we think will be EV demand forecasts, that’s 25% compound annual growth,” CRU Group head of Australia and New Zealand Alex Tonks said.

“Not many commodities have grown like that. It is going to be difficult for the industry to keep up, but it is an enormous opportunity.

“We’re not looking at the current prices, which are very, very high. On a long term average basis if Australia only exports spodumene, it will only really be creating an industry of a few billion dollars a year.

“If we can turn it all into hydroxide, you end up with an industry closer to about $10 billion a year.

“If you can turn it all into an NMC 811 battery, you end up with an industry of about $30 billion a year, that’s broadly comparable to the met coal exports of today. So we do think it is worth pursuing, at least trying to get to cathode materials in Australia.”

Rare earths demand from wind turbines to grow fourfold​

The EV boom will see demand for lithium grow something like 15 times in just two decades, Tonks says.

It is a scary proposition.

The only market where comparable growth levels has been seen is the iron ore trade to China from the early 2000s on.

It is not only lithium where CRU Group sees booming demand for critical minerals, something that could be accelerated by US subsidies, which will see tax credits for manufacturing from commodities sourced from Russia and China phased out by 2024.

Rare earth magnet demand is also expected to rise fourfold by 2040, largely driven by the growth of offshore wind for energy generation.

“In our view it’s really the wind rollout that drives that. By 2040, we expect wind turbine capacity to be 4.1 terawatts, versus 0.7 at the moment,” Tonks said.

“So wind will be a major driver, particularly offshore wind, which requires a very, very large amount of permanent magnets.

“That’s going to produce a huge deficit in the rare earths market. Really, by the mid 2020s, you can see that supply gap emerging. And it’s going to be quite large from the 2040s, I should say that that includes a lot of projects that are already being developed here in Australia, that are absolutely required.

“Even with that you’re going to see a very, very substantial supply gap in this market. So it’s important that more projects are brought on otherwise you’ve going to see thrifting or substitution, which is not what we want.”

View attachment 21171

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:
Dammit man, Der would have had his number. We could have txt'd him 🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
It is increasingly clear that Nige and the team need to seriously be put under the grill at the next Roadshow in relation to the status of that carved out Northern section of 13359.....that's assuming there hasn't been an official announcement via ASX beforehand which I think there fucking well should be!!!

Questions off the top of my head:
  • WTF is going on with the announcements from AJN in relation the northern section of CDL?
  • Have you been aware of an agreement between AJN and the DRC government if so for how long?
  • Why the fuck did you give the Perth Roadshow a little throw-away line ...."Oh we don't like CDL that much really ....too much mica"?
  • Did @solo get it right when he posted the analysis results of RD and CDL which seemed to show in fact RD has a fucking higher % of mica than CDL?
  • Is fucking Felix truly on side and is he going to fucking step in and sort out the fucking corrupt shitshow at CAMI?
There's plenty more

Seriously this shit has to be sorted out and really fucking quickly

Really pissed off over these last fucking manouvres and announcements by AJN which fly in the face of the paper bag and snacking regime being reigned in by Felix
Dont forget to say FUCKING at the next road show.........;)

That mantle is definitely nudging your way son

thumbs up.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Thanks mate. I appreciate you replying.
I should be at Sydney RS as well.
Not wearing the AVZ cap from Jag until we build this mine. Then you’ll see me in it in Vegas where I’ll be tearing it up for a week!
I'll see you at the Bellagio

Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
  • Fire

Sangster

Would anyone have a map showing the Zijin / Cominiere JV tenement and location to CDL?
I may be able to provide one, but I don't know which tenement you're referring to. Can you provide more information?

Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
Don’t provide the prick anything…. He fn knows!!!!
FN troll!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Love

Chilla

Regular
I have just put this on the crapper in response to Obe and my opinion of Nigel’s conflict of interest with his AJN shareholding and the fact he resigned from AJN on 8 May the day before AVZ went into perpetual suspension due to issue of ML and PE area….which now appears to be directly related to the move by AJN imo

It does in fact matter imo and there needs to be more explanation on what Nigel will do with these AJN shares and Options as he is a substantial holder of AJN with about 10% of the company.

If …. And I stress if…..AJN are successful in stealing the north of the PE 13359, being the majority of CDL with an exploration target of 400-600 million tonnes at 1.7% ….and likely larger than that….then two things happen:

1. AVZ and it’s shareholders lose about 50% of its potential value. So Nigel owns about 1.5% of AVZ, if AVZ lose half of PE 13359, then his value of 13359 will reduce to 0.75% of AVZ’s current value. It means my value of AVZ holding in 13359 will also be half of what it potentially could have been…..as will every other shareholders value.

2. AJN and it’s shareholders will gain the 50% of 13359 that AVZ has lost. On the basis Congo Ressources will own 60% of AJN, then AJN shareholders will own 40% of the illegally acquired 50% of 13359. So doing some back of the fag packet numbers, Nigel’s ownership of the northern section under his AJN shareholding becomes 10% x 40 = 4%. Therefore Nigel’s beneficial interest in the total of 13359 becomes 0.75% + 4% = 4.75%.

So….via Nigel’s holding in AJN,if they are successful in stealing the northern CDL section, his beneficial interest in PE 13359 goes from currently 1.5% under AVZ control……to 4.75% under control of AVZ in the south and AJN in the north…..an increase of over 300% in ownership ofE13359. Meanwhile my beneficial interest and every other AVZ shareholder has reduced by 50% in 13359.

Now whilst I believe Nigel is fighting tooth and nail for AVZ, his holding in AJN is an absolute conflict of interest for AVZ shareholders.

So Nigel needs to dispose of his AJN shareholding in whatever manner asap. I think he also needs to publicly sever ties with Klaus, Peter Huljich and Mark Gasson with whom he shares relationships in other DRC companies and who also all apparently share links with Simon Cong in AJN and ANL.

I support Nigel but he needs to get his house in order and quickly imo.

All imo of course.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
For those of us going to the Sydney shitshow, this bar is in the same building as the venue .... https://www.assemblybar.com.au/

Who wants to meet up beforehand for a frothy?

Seems this bar is closed until Thursday - let's explore other options to meet before the Sydney mystery show

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom