AVZ Discussion 2022

Almost correct! Me and Jodie are now pen pals ✍️
And if I can get some details I'll be there!
Message this bloke from Twitter?
Screenshot_20221102_115613_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Nope, but feel free to message it to me
I didn't attend Perth, but going to Sydney 👍
love your work on the socials by the way mate 😘

Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Any NEW ZEALANDERS IN HERE!?!? 📣👂🦻
trying to get nz roadshow info and I'd have a better chance of avz getting the ML by end of day!! 🥴

Yip but in Central Otago and can't afford bus let alone airfares cause invested my monies in a miner....

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Nope, but feel free to message it to me
All good, got it. No need to message thanks. :cool::cool:

Reactions: 2 users

Chilla

Regular
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
1667439866355.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
It is increasingly clear that Nige and the team need to seriously be put under the grill at the next Roadshow in relation to the status of that carved out Northern section of 13359.....that's assuming there hasn't been an official announcement via ASX beforehand which I think there fucking well should be!!!

Questions off the top of my head:
  • WTF is going on with the announcements from AJN in relation the northern section of CDL?
  • Have you been aware of an agreement between AJN and the DRC government if so for how long?
  • Why the fuck did you give the Perth Roadshow a little throw-away line ...."Oh we don't like CDL that much really ....too much mica"?
  • Did @solo get it right when he posted the analysis results of RD and CDL which seemed to show in fact RD has a fucking higher % of mica than CDL?
  • Is fucking Felix truly on side and is he going to fucking step in and sort out the fucking corrupt shitshow at CAMI?
There's plenty more

Seriously this shit has to be sorted out and really fucking quickly

Really pissed off over these last fucking manouvres and announcements by AJN which fly in the face of the paper bag and snacking regime being reigned in by Felix
What if Nige is hoping the ML for Roche Dure might take the sting out of the CDL/AJN situation . What if no one gives a f--k . We can take those pricks to arbitration while we clean up with RD / sth CDL . Take Over done and dusted and for kicks we drag AJN through the courts for the next couple of years just to f--k them up while we are all drinking pineapple daiquiris on a tropical island . How about that for a big F--k You !

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What if Nige is hoping the ML for Roche Dure might take the sting out of the CDL/AJN situation . What if no one gives a f--k . We can take those pricks to arbitration while we clean up with RD / sth CDL . Take Over done and dusted and for kicks we drag AJN through the courts for the next couple of years just to f--k them up while we are all drinking pineapple daiquiris on a tropical island . How about that for a big F--k You !
Not the worst strategy I've ever heard...:)

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Roon

Regular
Problem with that scenario is CAMI seem IMO to be unwilling to deliver the ML for RD whilst they make their move for the northern half of CDL

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
I have posted before but it's never been so relevant:

images (30).jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Rollover from HC - may be relevant

this seems like CAMI's end game behind the 6 month hold up (probably no coincidence that the AJN/DRC JV was being drawn up prior). My uninformed take is the below;

1 - DRC Government bring up concerns over northern end of CDL not being proven up and that it should be separated into new exploration zone. Likely after being whispered to by third party interests - Cong/KE.

2 - New AJN / Government JV drawn up giving the DRC 60% of the proceeds of any deals. Snack potential abounds. AJN likely makes backhand under-the-counter deal with Cong to sell out a proven up northern CDL tenement to Chinese interests for big bucks. Perhaps to Zijin. KE having always been an in-and-out guy, not a miner.

3 - Need to split tenement formally announced in ML Decree by Minister of Mines, after all this backchannel work, with AVZ assured not to worry because its a formality and you'll get the exploration licence. As MoM hasn't been party to the takeover strategy planned by the snakes.

4 - CAMI DG however, frustrates ML proceedings, indicating only a willingness to issue surface rights for the lower half of the 13359 tenement, and at the same time not willing yet to issue new exploration licence for the new cut off northern portion. Rejecting AVZs demand that they be issued together.

5 - CAMI DG indicates to AVZ that actually it would have to give up northern section, and that this was the President's wish - giving something back to the DRC. But then you'll get RD ML. Carrot / Stick.

6 - AVZ pushes back, especially after discovering this demand didn't come from the leadership but had its origins in a corrupt JF/KE/Cong triangle.

7 - Having been discovered and unable to secure the northern half through quick deal with AVZ, CAMI DG and Cong/KE make decision to push ahead with their territorial gambit anyway, secure in the belief they can bribe and sweet talk their way to success, poisoning the AVZ well at the same time through multiple avenues of propaganda and action.

8 - DG CAMI attempting to persuade DRC leadership that this is the most equitable pathway and would represent best chance for success in FT's battery plans, and also that this would end up with DRC having a 60% stake in the tenement. Reminders all round that there'll be big bucks to flow around when that's sold on to the Chinese.

9 - ?? - what's next.

Anyway this is all speculation, but it would explain a lot of the activity in 2022 IMO.
@Roon very plausible sequence of events connecting many dots of info posted recently including feedback from Perth roadshow. A big challenge for AVZ to undo all the misinformation. In some way I expect there will have to be some concession from Dathcom/AVZ to progress

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 1612

My take is you emailed Jodie and didn't get a response and now you are planning to gate crash hahaha

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN
I think he’s trying to figure out where to have the pineapple platters delivered

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Oh dear..........

• Wow
  • Thinking

John25

Regular
At least Klaus is getting photographed wih more high profile pollies in the DRC.
Any happy snaps of Nigel with Princess and co?
Gotta give it to Klaus. His networking skills are on point.
A pic with Nigel and Felix would set the cat amongst the pigeons
Exactly…it was like Nigel was no where near the DRC in the last 6 months …FFS put on a hat …50+++ sunscreen and take some happy snaps with locals ,Probs handing some of @JAG surplus AVZ hats …fuck it …claim it on your expense account

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I have a problem with the pineapple daiquiris - where do you source the pineapples from??????

• Haha
  • Wow

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
1667444526617.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 43 users

Remark

Top 20
I have a problem with the pineapple daiquiris - where do you source the pineapples from??????
"These daiquiris taste like shit..."

• Haha
  • Fire

CashKing

Regular
Oh dear..........

Zijin aren’t allowed to beat the locals with sticks anymore ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom