AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
Like most shareholders, I was concerned that Dathcom could lose part of CDL.

My understanding (after the Roadshow and my interpretation of answers given ) of the status of CDL is that originally Mupande advised Dathcom that the President wanted the part CDL area now being discussed to be relinquished. Dathcom initially felt that if this was what the President wanted they may have to accept that this was part of the deal to get the ML. Subsequently Dathcom have had confirmed that the use of the President's name is a tactic used by many unscrupulous people to further their own agenda. The rumour is that the President has apparently repudiated this action on the CDL hive-off initiated by Mupande.

All comments given at the Roadshow were that Dathcom are fully committed to gaining all of CDL.

Mupande may be playing a game to further muddy the waters and create more problems for Dathcom. Even after the ML is granted I am sure further games will be played by large corporations who want part of the pie.

My suggestion is for everyone to sit back, do not jump at shadows, and wait for official comments to be posted by AVZ. Note the AGM is not too far away.

I still believe that after the ML is issued the size and quality of Manono will initiate a bidding war by large corporations to take over the project.
Excellent work grassseeds cheers,

I just finished looking at the fact Nigel has an almost 10% holding in AJN, it would not be a good optic for him to unfortunately 'lose' the CDL tenement to Kunt Klaus and AJN. It would be ridiculous for us to not maintain what we have always had considering the colossal effort and work we have put in so far.

P.S

FUCK MUPANDE

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

hedrox

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 1.34.58 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
My take on the CDL matter was that Nigel's language on it has definitely changed. Unclear whether that's due to the mineralogy or as a gentle let down. He did mention "giving something back to the DRC", so I was left with the impression that the north section is a bargaining chip to be potentially ceded in negotiations.
If it is the mineralogy (presence of mica), I have to say that I missed that info in previous drilling results - up until Monday I had regarded CDL as even better than RD (but perhaps that was just my assumption rather than fact).
Like most shareholders, I was concerned that Dathcom could lose part of CDL.

My understanding (after the Roadshow and my interpretation of answers given ) of the status of CDL is that originally Mupande advised Dathcom that the President wanted the part CDL area now being discussed to be relinquished. Dathcom initially felt that if this was what the President wanted they may have to accept that this was part of the deal to get the ML. Subsequently Dathcom have had confirmed that the use of the President's name is a tactic used by many unscrupulous people to further their own agenda. The rumour is that the President has apparently repudiated this action on the CDL hive-off initiated by Mupande.

All comments given at the Roadshow were that Dathcom are fully committed to gaining all of CDL.

Mupande may be playing a game to further muddy the waters and create more problems for Dathcom. Even after the ML is granted I am sure further games will be played by large corporations who want part of the pie.

My suggestion is for everyone to sit back, do not jump at shadows, and wait for official comments to be posted by AVZ. Note the AGM is not too far away.

I still believe that after the ML is issued the size and quality of Manono will initiate a bidding war by large corporations to take over the project.

Ok, so two differing interpretations from same discussion. (why is it called chinese whispers.....)

Nurse, NURSE, check my BP FFS, then give me a handful of those pills @MoneyBags1348 recommended

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
Ok, so two differing interpretations from same discussion. (why is it called chinese whispers.....)

Nurse, NURSE, check my BP FFS, then give me a handful of those pills @MoneyBags1348 recommended
images (1) (10).jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

I just finished looking at the fact Nigel has an almost 10% holding in AJN, it would not be a good optic for him to unfortunately 'lose' the CDL tenement to Kunt Klaus and AJN. It would be ridiculous for us to not maintain what we have always had considering the colossal effort and work we have put in so far.

P.S

FUCK MUPANDE
Didn't we protest to get rid of old mate Huljich due to perceived conflict of interest?

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

P.S

FUCK MUPANDE

A bit of background on Kunt

Kunt and the Gang is a British dark musical comedian from Basildon, Essex, who started performing in 2003.[5] He is also known for founding the spin-off project The Kunts, whose songs entitled "Boris Johnson Is a Fucking Cunt" and "Boris Johnson Is Still a Fucking Cunt" both reached number five in the UK Singles Chart for Christmas 2020 and 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

LOCKY82

Regular

P.S

FUCK MUPANDE
Indeed, fuck him!

Reactions: 2 users

Roon

Regular
Wheres the info from regarding NF holding 10% of AJN from? Not doubting it, as a longtime director, but if he's maintained that holding despite AJN's sniffing around our tenements and his resignation as a director that'd be a massive optics failure and a major conflict of interest. Imagine if AJN managed to swoop in and seize the northern half of CDL under those circumstances... especially if we're only just now stating that we aren't THAT interested anymore in CDL due to high mica content after singing its praises all these years. Will hold off on any judgement as yet, given its mostly conjecture right now, but that would be a baaaad look

• Thinking

LOCKY82

Regular
If anyone has the details for NZ roadshow could you please message me, cheers 👍

Reactions: 2 users

John25

Regular
Full up!! If anyone from NZ cancels or can't make it please let me know and I'll try snag a seat. 👍

View attachment 20981
No pizza or cake afterwards but apparently bunging on a good old “Boilup”…no wonder there’s no seats available

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
No pizza or cake afterwards but apparently bunging on a good old “Boilup”…no wonder there’s no seats available
Chur Bro!

Reactions: 1 users

oxxa23

Regular
Thanks Nuts, I agree with your assessment, only thing I would add is read exactly what Nigel has said in the ASX Announcements…. Just don’t judge everything on the previous timing he gave for the ML because he already said Cong snd Mupande corrupted to hold that up.

I personally trust @JAG’s judgment and I also think we will keep the northern tenement (perhaps under a new code) that will give us the exploration rights.

Anyway the above is just what I consider based on Nigel’s comments.

As far as blood pressure and other comments here

@Xerof, a low HR is often balanced with a higher BP. If it’s any consolation I’ve had BP as high as 174/90 (since we went into suspension) and in my prime my HR was 45bpm (now anywhere from 60-70bpm)

And @Rediah, I had an ectopic heart beat in my teens and twenties but haven’t had it for years

Don’t know what all that has to do with anything but I can tell you both one thing for sure…. Taking organic Ashwagandha Root capsules lowers your HR and stress and helps you relax and sleep, it’s fucken excellent fellas!! (Picture below)

@Roon and @Xerof, those two trolls had me sucked in too, making out they had done a lot of research (Der Geist more than R2D2) and knew a lot of what was going on behind the scenes all so they could slowly erode shareholder confidence in an attempt to scare shareholder’s into selling…. That’s what shorter’s do

Anyway I think I’ve covered most things, no doubt some out there are sick of seeing me here, I know I fucken am and I’m taking JAG’s advice and taking some time off.

I hope most of you go to the Roadshow’s as I reckon it might calm a lot of nerves

👊💥😉

View attachment 20986
red wine works too... but, i wont cross promote :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Epic! I hear Serge is even making an appearance for said boilup 🙌🍻

Reactions: 1 users

whales

Regular
How would the President be seen in the World International Business especially after his presentations on DRC following appropriate mining laws if he let's individuals use his name without his knowledge for financial gain.
Total embarrassment bring in IGF .
DG days are numbered ?

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Wheres the info from regarding NF holding 10% of AJN from? Not doubting it, as a longtime director, but if he's maintained that holding despite AJN's sniffing around our tenements and his resignation as a director that'd be a massive optics failure and a major conflict of interest. Imagine if AJN managed to swoop in and seize the northern half of CDL under those circumstances... especially if we're only just now stating that we aren't THAT interested anymore in CDL due to high mica content after singing its praises all these years. Will hold off on any judgement as yet, given its mostly conjecture right now, but that would be a baaaad look
Last I have seen, but it's not up to date, is he holds 9.45%. He resigned as a Director on 11 May 2022.

Curious timing, was it because of what he discovered was happening behind the scenes with the so-called split of 13359? At the time, as I have already said about 3 times since May, they announced, apparently happily that the northern part was to be split off and renewed as a PR, then all of a sudden we're in suspension due to incomplete negotiations over mining and exploration rights.

It all sort of fills in the picture of what is being slowly revealed

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20

According to AT, P.MUKAMBA KASEYA the uprising would be following an alleged "abduction and assassination" of an artisanal miner, his colleagues attacked the installations. No body or "kidnapped" found by the attackers, an SUV and machine destroyed

:ROFLMAO: ffs!

• Wow
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular
“the birth” of Congo Ressources was in May..

1667362786881.jpeg

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20

According to AT, P.MUKAMBA KASEYA the uprising would be following an alleged "abduction and assassination" of an artisanal miner, his colleagues attacked the installations. No body or "kidnapped" found by the attackers, an SUV and machine destroyed

:ROFLMAO: ffs!

#RDC According to information received by
@MINES_CD
, on 29 Oct, individuals stormed the #Dathcom mine managed by
@AvzMinerals
due to their "dissatisfaction with the 6-year stagnation of the mine of lithium #Manono ”. 1/2

The individuals were shareholders? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire

wombat74

Top 20
For all we know Nigel and that German c--t are best mates . Can't remember Nigel voicing any disapproval when Klaus dumped his 60million AVZ shares and f--ked our share price . Looks like a few extra questions coming Nigel's way .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom