AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Yeah the ploy is a psychological one and unfortunately, it thrives on social media. Stir, poke, counter accuse, never actually answer questions.
This one name dropped all the major players, and whispered in codes, the aim was to appear like someone deep "in the know" and connected.
Then continually give off the vibe that you should be worried, they seem to know what's going on.
Word salads, convoluded speech.
Just look at some of the posts, they never give any actual information, just implications, concerns, and speak in a way where you can never 100% understand what they mean.

Underneath the posts, if you look, was utter contempt for shareholders in this forum. You could smell the vile smirks behind the screen, laughing at us.
You don't need intelligence to effectively troll, disrupt and disunify, just look at that moron Linda, I think he was the motivation for the move to TSE.
But who cares now, glad we've moved on.

And wow how the drama never ends in this saga.

Hopefully the New Zealanders will get our side of the story with regards to this new developement.
I must say though when it was reported NF wasn't too concerned with the northern section, my immediate reaction was that we've lost it, or we may lose it.
I wonder just how many tons of ore are physically/logistically able to be shipped out of Monono, could a local competitor create an output traffic jam?

Actually...fuck.... What if this is a tactic against us....
To delay our licence.
No intention to get the tenament, just delay and stall out. Isn't Klaus one of the schemers along side cong and Z in all this?
Fuck I don't even want to THINK about that right now.

Umm, happy Wednesday yall. 😅
To my eyes it's important that AVZ maintains control of the northern section of the tenement. Otherwise market sentiment as to how the DRC have handled this situation will be tarnished further. Any outcome other than the above would be against DRC law as far as I'm aware. It's a massive value add to the assets we control one way or another.
Tried to broach this yesterday but inadvertently trod on a prickly pear. Anyway it bares further questioning at the roadshows imo.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I've checked the Portal on those new tenements

Sorry my markup isn't great

You can see our current 13359 bordered red

The part that CAMI have carved off the original 13359 and we are waiting for a new 5 year permit de Reserches is the part I have highlighted yellow

Our current 4029 tenement (in blue with balck stripe) surrounds the norther section of the whole original 13359

The new tenements that have been discussed are 15285(CEMI with links to AJN) which borders our 4029 and 15282 (Palm Constellation SARL) which sits to the right of 15285

1667351228739.png

It doesn't appear any of them encroach our current tenements from what I can see

But the uncertainty over the status and makeup of the yellow section highlighted (which contains much of the northern section of CDL and was originally part of 13359) remains very problematic in my opinion

Guys......If I have got some of this interpreation wrong please feel free to add further guidance and thoughts

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I might have missed it in the pages of posts since the Perth RS - but any reports on what the snacks were like, and was there decent beer being served?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
Is the Nz rs confirmed!?!? I've only 280k so not invited but if it's on I'll be in the vicinity with a cattleprod and trailer load of pineapples!
Ring Jodie & tell her you know/or @Frank sent you 👍❤️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

The part that CAMI have carved off the original 13359 and we are waiting for a new 5 year permit de Reserches is the part I have highlighted yellow

Our current 4029 tenement (in blue with balck stripe) surrounds the norther section of the whole original 13359

The new tenements that have been discussed are 15285(CEMI with links to AJN) which borders our 4029 and 15282 (Palm Constellation SARL) which sits to the right of 15285

View attachment 20973

It doesn't appear any of them encroach our current tenements from what I can see

But the uncertainty over the status and makeup of the yellow section highlighted (which contains much of the northern section of CDL and was originally part of 13359) remains very problematic in my opinion

Guys......If I have got some of this interpreation wrong please feel free to add further guidance and thoughts

Cheers

Thanks @Winenut that marked up chart helps put it all together. More miners around is not a bad thing as long as they don't take our tenements, there is plenty to go around and it's good to have others with vested interest in upgraded infrastructure and export routes.

None of this is doing much to the AJN share price though...

1667352428048.png

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

whales

Regular
@MoneyBags1348 Two issues - the comment "not fussed about northern section" indicates a lack of further interest. Second comment don't believe the bullshit unless its in the form of an announcement - well, AJN issued that announcement to the Canadian stock exchange

Oh, @Roon has just made the same observation
Uncertain whether AVZ does have full legal right to CDL?
Have they done suffient drilling to develop that part of the Manono Project to have it included in the surface rights.
One for Momentum and Nigel to explain what exactly in the DRC MINING CODE specifically mentions regarding appropriate spending $$ and specific time to frame to continue to hold rights.
Is there a legal loop hole that CAMI DG is using to support actions that lead to AJN applying.
Agree with Wombat get the ML for Roche Dure and part of CDL and progress to mining.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Uncertain whether AVZ does have full legal right to CDL?
Have they done suffient drilling to develop that part of the Manono Project to have it included in the surface rights.
One for Momentum and Nigel to explain what exactly in the DRC MINING CODE specifically mentions regarding appropriate spending $$ and specific time to frame to continue to hold rights.
Is there a legal loop hole that CAMI DG is using to support actions that lead to AJN applying.
Agree with Wombat get the ML for Roche Dure and part of CDL and progress to mining.
My understanding is if you do nothing on a PR tenement over the 5 years, you automatically lose 50% on renewal. This is what happened to 4029 and 4030. Fine, and legal. This is not the case on 13359 - AVZ have applied for the PE well within the timeframe and in so doing can expect to be granted the PE over the entire tenement.

IMO, the only legal loophole is the fucking arsehole DG of CAMI thinks he can do what he fucking likes. Cunt

There appears to be something wrong:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Full up!! If anyone from NZ cancels or can't make it please let me know and I'll try snag a seat. 👍

Screenshot_20221102-143927_Email.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Rediah

Regular
Full up!! If anyone from NZ cancels or can't make it please let me know and I'll try snag a seat. 👍

View attachment 20981
Hmm thats not good, but at least we know its still on and its full, and we have to check who is attending that session and if they can raise the concern for further clarification about this new development, otherwise we will be enquiring about it on Monday anyways.

Reactions: 7 users

j.l

Regular
I might have missed it in the pages of posts since the Perth RS - but any reports on what the snacks were like, and was there decent beer being served?
Coffee, water and cookies. No drinks afterwards as far as I'm aware (or I missed them if there were 😝).
Compared to the major shareholders meetings of the past, it felt more like an AGM.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Hmm thats not good, but at least we know its still on and its full, and we have to check who is attending that session and if they can raise the concern for further clarification about this new development, otherwise we will be enquiring about it on Monday anyways.
Surprised its full. I hear they hired Eden Park which seats 60,000

Is anyone in here going???????

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

View attachment 20973

Cheers

Thanks Nuts, I agree with your assessment, only thing I would add is read exactly what Nigel has said in the ASX Announcements…. Just don’t judge everything on the previous timing he gave for the ML because he already said Cong snd Mupande corrupted to hold that up.

I personally trust @JAG’s judgment and I also think we will keep the northern tenement (perhaps under a new code) that will give us the exploration rights.

Anyway the above is just what I consider based on Nigel’s comments.

As far as blood pressure and other comments here

@Xerof, a low HR is often balanced with a higher BP. If it’s any consolation I’ve had BP as high as 174/90 (since we went into suspension) and in my prime my HR was 45bpm (now anywhere from 60-70bpm)

And @Rediah, I had an ectopic heart beat in my teens and twenties but haven’t had it for years

Don’t know what all that has to do with anything but I can tell you both one thing for sure…. Taking organic Ashwagandha Root capsules lowers your HR and stress and helps you relax and sleep, it’s fucken excellent fellas!! (Picture below)

@Roon and @Xerof, those two trolls had me sucked in too, making out they had done a lot of research (Der Geist more than R2D2) and knew a lot of what was going on behind the scenes all so they could slowly erode shareholder confidence in an attempt to scare shareholder’s into selling…. That’s what shorter’s do

Anyway I think I’ve covered most things, no doubt some out there are sick of seeing me here, I know I fucken am and I’m taking JAG’s advice and taking some time off.

I hope most of you go to the Roadshow’s as I reckon it might calm a lot of nerves

👊💥😉

9F169A65-C6B0-407A-95D9-FC87F104ECA3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
To my eyes it's important that AVZ maintains control of the northern section of the tenement. Otherwise market sentiment as to how the DRC have handled this situation will be tarnished further. Any outcome other than the above would be against DRC law as far as I'm aware. It's a massive value add to the assets we control one way or another.
Tried to broach this yesterday but inadvertently trod on a prickly pear. Anyway it bares further questioning at the roadshows imo.
Shit don't like the sounds of that Sammael, so when you brought it up what happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Shit don't like the sounds of that Sammael, so when you brought it up what happened?
No it's not what you're thinking! don't want to tread on another one!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

View attachment 20973

Cheers
I think your assessment is on the money. How could they possibly give the yellow section to some other entity as they would be required to cross our tenement regardless of the direction they enter from as we have it surrounded. Therefore I assume the announcement relates to the two top right tenements.

Reactions: 3 users

j.l

Regular
Thanks Nuts, I agree with your assessment, only thing I would add is read exactly what Nigel has said in the ASX Announcements…. Just don’t judge everything on the timing he gave for the ML because he already said Cong snd Mupande corrupted to hold that up.

I personally trust @JAG’s judgment and I also think we will keep the northern tenement (perhaps under a new code) that will give us the exploration rights.

Anyway the above is just what I consider based on Nigel’s comments.
My take on the CDL matter was that Nigel's language on it has definitely changed. Unclear whether that's due to the mineralogy or as a gentle let down. He did mention "giving something back to the DRC", so I was left with the impression that the north section is a bargaining chip to be potentially ceded in negotiations.
If it is the mineralogy (presence of mica), I have to say that I missed that info in previous drilling results - up until Monday I had regarded CDL as even better than RD (but perhaps that was just my assumption rather than fact).

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

grassseeds

Regular
Like most shareholders, I was concerned that Dathcom could lose part of CDL.

My understanding (after the Roadshow and my interpretation of answers given ) of the status of CDL is that originally Mupande advised Dathcom that the President wanted the part CDL area now being discussed to be relinquished. Dathcom initially felt that if this was what the President wanted they may have to accept that this was part of the deal to get the ML. Subsequently Dathcom have had confirmed that the use of the President's name is a tactic used by many unscrupulous people to further their own agenda. The rumour is that the President has apparently repudiated this action on the CDL hive-off initiated by Mupande.

All comments given at the Roadshow were that Dathcom are fully committed to gaining all of CDL.

Mupande may be playing a game to further muddy the waters and create more problems for Dathcom. Even after the ML is granted I am sure further games will be played by large corporations who want part of the pie.

My suggestion is for everyone to sit back, do not jump at shadows, and wait for official comments to be posted by AVZ. Note the AGM is not too far away.

I still believe that after the ML is issued the size and quality of Manono will initiate a bidding war by large corporations to take over the project.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Samus

Top 20
Like most shareholders, I was concerned that Dathcom could lose part of CDL.

My understanding (after the Roadshow and my interpretation of answers given ) of the status of CDL is that originally Mupande advised Dathcom that the President wanted the part CDL area now being discussed to be relinquished. Dathcom initially felt that if this was what the President wanted they may have to accept that this was part of the deal to get the ML. Subsequently Dathcom have had confirmed that the use of the President's name is a tactic used by many unscrupulous people to further their own agenda. The rumour is that the President has apparently repudiated this action on the CDL hive-off initiated by Mupande.

All comments given at the Roadshow were that Dathcom are fully committed to gaining all of CDL.

Mupande may be playing a game to further muddy the waters and create more problems for Dathcom. Even after the ML is granted I am sure further games will be played by large corporations who want part of the pie.

My suggestion is for everyone to sit back, do not jump at shadows, and wait for official comments to be posted by AVZ. Note the AGM is not too far away.

I still believe that after the ML is issued the size and quality of Manono will initiate a bidding war by large corporations to take over the project.
Thanks for the clarification on this issue @grassseeds (y)
Looking forward to the presentation, sounds like it's fairly extensive with most bases covered.

Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom