AVZ Discussion 2022

Dom1974

Regular
AVZ should be fussed and should try to retain it because I can guarantee you that AJN will flog it off to the Chinese and then we will have competition next door.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
I will preface this with I won't believe any of this until its official, too much bullshit has been flowing and it directly contradicts what we've been told at the roadshow in relation to CDL. Also I find this no coincidence that Nigel is out of the country and the corrupt fuckers pounce.

This is the chopped off part of CDL we have had trouble with from the day we noticed it on the mining cadastre.
bullshitfromAJN.jpg

The carbon copy of our missing CDL tenement in red is what AJN have just officially announced they have made an application for.
Although it also states :

"It is the intention of the parties that once all licences are granted the proposed transaction will close and (1) Congo Ressources SAU will hold a 100% direct interest in the secured licences and become a wholly owned subsidiary of AJN"

That thieving cretin Klaus also gets a 10% finders fee, yes a finders fee the fuckwit is trying to steal it. Never mind 10% how about 10 years minimum

link to AJN ann
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/5a49fbec-1991-48cc-bcb2-3fda66468813/downloads/AJN NR 2022 11 01 Licence Requests_MOU with DR.pdf?ver=1667305996025

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@MoneyBags1348 Two issues - the comment "not fussed about northern section" indicates a lack of further interest. Second comment don't believe the bullshit unless its in the form of an announcement - well, AJN issued that announcement to the Canadian stock exchange

Oh, @Roon has just made the same observation

Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
2 days, 2 fucking days we can’t go without some corrupt piece of shit making claim to something AVZ had good legal right to.
I’m trying to stay calm Moneybags but Jesus Christ you’d have to Mother fucking Theresa not to be somewhat pissed off at the continuous shitshow!!

Rant over have a nice day all

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
"It is the intention of the parties that once all licences are granted the proposed transaction will close and (1) Congo Ressources SAU will hold a 100% direct interest in the secured licences and become a wholly owned subsidiary of AJN"

Ok, so the rider over all this is that everything is conditional on getting the licences granted. The door is open to Felix telling them all to get fucked

BP down to 140/76 pulse 55, an improvement on early this morning:D

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

TDITD

Top 20
At this stage its just an announcement of 'intention' via 'application' for CDL. We certainly have rights to it.
It was part of our tenement until it was illegally taken off of us, illegal by the DRCs own mining code.

Apart from the fact its illegal, we know the pissant Klaus is in with Cong. We know that crowds as corrupt as they come and have been holding us up forever. So, what's to say we don't continue to be held up while they flog to Zijin and Zijin start rapidly building a mine while we are being blocked, hardly a stretch of the imagination at this stage is it.

Nigel an CO seem to have played a good game so far, it would seem quite some oversight to just meekly hand over a 600MT resource that is legally still ours. Certainly have some questions for Ol'Nige now.

If we are to go with what was said at the RS then CDL is ours, the lions are circling the hyenas and we are close to the ML with news to follow that too.

We have cornered the wounded animal, we should expect it to lash out. This and probably a few more remnants of shit should fly our way before these scum dwelling creatures find themselves face to face with Jules Alingete in a dark alleyway!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
At this stage its just an announcement of 'intention' via 'application' for CDL. We certainly have rights to it.
It was part of our tenement until it was illegally taken off of us, illegal by the DRCs own mining code.

Apart from the fact its illegal, we know the pissant Klaus is in with Cong. We know that crowds as corrupt as they come and have been holding us up forever. So, what's to say we don't continue to be held up while they flog to Zijin and Zijin start rapidly building a mine while we are being blocked, hardly a stretch of the imagination at this stage is it.

Nigel an CO seem to have played a good game so far, it would seem quite some oversight to just meekly hand over a 600MT resource that is legally still ours. Certainly have some questions for Ol'Nige now.

If we are to go with what was said at the RS then CDL is ours, the lions are circling the hyenas and we are close to the ML with news to follow that too.

We have cornered the wounded animal, we should expect it to lash out. This and probably a few more remnants of shit should fly our way before these scum dwelling creatures find themselves face to face with Jules Alingete in a dark alleyway!

Replying to the thread in general not specifically to you here TDITD

If I were AVZ I wouldn't be letting any of it go, you hold onto it and install a caretaker to do the minimum required to keep the tenement otherwise you just end up in the situation where you open a lemonade stand for 50c a cup and Klaus opens his nextdoor for 45c a cup.

We will own the global supply.

I'm sure our BOD are smart enough to have this covered

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Dom1974

Regular
I've pinned AVZ, Marius and Christian to the AJN announcement on Twitter if they aren't already aware. In particular Marius, as he can speak direct to FT to get that shit sorted with the main man himself.

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

very good summary, thanks

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Frustrating to see AJN able to push forward with licences despite their issues whilst we languish in the doldrums. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the Perth RS being overseas at the time, as it sounds like a few interesting snippets were shared there, but the crowd response appears to have been largely positive and im sure more info will come out following the upcoming meetings.

Let's hope in the meantime we can put aside the machinations of Cong and Zijin and Co, and gain some concrete progress on the ML in coming weeks or months. I have my fingers and toes crossed, that we can work through the current challenges - although I do hold doubts as to the CAMI DG being on the way out. He's weathered multiple storms, but hey we can only wait and see.

As mentioned I don't really agree with the silencing of critical voices, however clearly the nature of several specific posters was causing turbulence here and the tribe has spoken - I'll live with it.

I look forward to a conducive environment here for the sharing of information between us - we are all on one side, after all. Thanks for making me welcome so far.
" As mentioned , I dont agree with the silencing of critical voices "

I believe everyone in this forum has a critical voice, unfortunately , the two specific posters in question were not very specific , in fact, they were as vague as fuck, cryptic to the max and ultimately divisive.

AVZ TSE was quickly turning into the hot crapper...........action had to be taken for the common good.

I had much repect for your opinion in the HC days and you talk straight, so you are very much welcome at TSE.

The mood and vibe here has changed dramatically from 2 days ago to now........i have no regrets.

Regards to AJN / Eckhof, couldnt agree more with you, how does that scum get business accelerated whilst AVZ, who have done everything by the book , get the brakes put on !!

Its a fuckn dog eat dog world in good ole DRC.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20

I just want to see that ML for Roche Dure / South CDL . 1 BILLION + tonnes of high grade cheese cake . We can fight over the rest . From JAG's take from the RS Nigel seems to have become less interested in North/CDL it would seem . Quality not as good . Too many impurities .

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
Can we please not share Market Health Sensitive news first thing in the morning, my doctor says that Iam suffering from irregular heart beats ever since I have invested in AVZ and I told him its because of the Covid jabs , but he is taking none of that, I think he secretly invested in AVZ too form some 'easy money'🤦‍♂️.

Thank you MB, Xerof, TDITD, DDNZ for calming the nerves......

Also, in Jag we trust....

Anyone attending the New Zealand RS to get clarification about these latest news on CDL?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I just want to see that ML for Roche Dure / South CDL . 1 BILLION + tonnes of high grade cheese cake . We can fight over the rest . From JAG's take from the RS Nigel seems to have become less interested in North/CDL it would seem . Quality not as good . Too many impurities .
Is he prepping us for losing it I wonder!?

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

John25

Regular
I think the brains trust here debate & stir enough without those circle jerking Mofos trying to disrupt the forum …we have enough heated debating as is Not mentioning any names 😆👍
1667348459754.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The thing with the circle jerkers was that in the last few weeks at least they didn't actually contribute anything or bring up anything to discuss. They just spoke in round about ways to seem more intelligent. It's as if they were writing essays and trying to bump up the word count.

All the while engaged in the age old trolling art of stirring the pot while trying to seem as if they weren't the ones insighting it.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

LOCKY82

Regular
It's like these sicko fucks are having a big circle jerk party and making us watch!!
Eyes Jumper GIF by Worcester Warriors

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Can we please not share Market Health Sensitive news first thing in the morning, my doctor says that Iam suffering from irregular heart beats ever since I have invested in AVZ and I told him its because of the Covid jabs , but he is taking none of that, I think he secretly invested in AVZ too form some 'easy money'🤦‍♂️.

Thank you MB, Xerof, TDITD, DDNZ for calming the nerves......

Also, in Jag we trust....

Anyone attending the New Zealand RS to get clarification about these latest news on CDL?
Is the Nz rs confirmed!?!? I've only 280k so not invited but if it's on I'll be in the vicinity with a cattleprod and trailer load of pineapples!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Is the Nz rs confirmed!?!? I've only 280k so not invited but if it's on I'll be in the vicinity with a cattleprod and trailer load of pineapples!
Not sure why it wasn't mentioned with the others. Unsure if below is true.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221102_115613_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20221102_115613_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
The thing with the circle jerkers was that in the last few weeks at least they didn't actually contribute anything or bring up anything to discuss. They just spoke in round about ways to seem more intelligent. It's as if they were writing essays and trying to bump up the word count.

All the while engaged in the age old trolling art of stirring the pot while trying to seem as if they weren't the ones insighting it.
Yeah the ploy is a psychological one and unfortunately, it thrives on social media. Stir, poke, counter accuse, never actually answer questions.
This one name dropped all the major players, and whispered in codes, the aim was to appear like someone deep "in the know" and connected.
Then continually give off the vibe that you should be worried, they seem to know what's going on.
Word salads, convoluded speech.
Just look at some of the posts, they never give any actual information, just implications, concerns, and speak in a way where you can never 100% understand what they mean.

Underneath the posts, if you look, was utter contempt for shareholders in this forum. You could smell the vile smirks behind the screen, laughing at us.
You don't need intelligence to effectively troll, disrupt and disunify, just look at that moron Linda, I think he was the motivation for the move to TSE.
But who cares now, glad we've moved on.

And wow how the drama never ends in this saga.

Hopefully the New Zealanders will get our side of the story with regards to this new developement.
I must say though when it was reported NF wasn't too concerned with the northern section, my immediate reaction was that we've lost it, or we may lose it.
I wonder just how many tons of ore are physically/logistically able to be shipped out of Monono, could a local competitor create an output traffic jam?

Actually...fuck.... What if this is a tactic against us....
To delay our licence.
No intention to get the tenament, just delay and stall out. Isn't Klaus one of the schemers along side cong and Z in all this?
Fuck I don't even want to THINK about that right now.

Umm, happy Wednesday yall. 😅

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Rediah

Regular
Please email Jodie and I am sure she will book you in if NZ RS is still on.

here jlindsay@avzminerals.com.au

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom