AVZ Discussion 2022

Update happened yesterday, it is interesting to see that the application date was the 22/09/2022 and it is currently at "approved application".

Will be interesting to see how long it takes before being an "active exploration license" 🤔

Screenshot_20221102_075826_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Roon

Regular
Frustrating to see AJN able to push forward with licences despite their issues whilst we languish in the doldrums. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the Perth RS being overseas at the time, as it sounds like a few interesting snippets were shared there, but the crowd response appears to have been largely positive and im sure more info will come out following the upcoming meetings.

Let's hope in the meantime we can put aside the machinations of Cong and Zijin and Co, and gain some concrete progress on the ML in coming weeks or months. I have my fingers and toes crossed, that we can work through the current challenges - although I do hold doubts as to the CAMI DG being on the way out. He's weathered multiple storms, but hey we can only wait and see.

As mentioned I don't really agree with the silencing of critical voices, however clearly the nature of several specific posters was causing turbulence here and the tribe has spoken - I'll live with it.

I look forward to a conducive environment here for the sharing of information between us - we are all on one side, after all. Thanks for making me welcome so far.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Screenshot_20221102_080854_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Good One Reaction GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Bin59

Regular
For some reason I can’t get back into the site, @Sammy_da_Smile can you check to see if the other new boxes are CEMIC as well please?

Reactions: 3 users
For some reason I can’t get back into the site, @Sammy_da_Smile can you check to see if the other new boxes are CEMIC as well please?
Hey mate, all the boxes are CEMIC, except one below:

Screenshot_20221102_082004_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Bin59

Regular
This is very interesting if you read the article:

Another research permit??

View attachment 20946
Would be interesting to know who’s signing all of this off on behalf of the State - probably the corrupt DG of CAMI, rushing it through 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Bray

Regular
AJN gets rushed through, AJN offers AVZ $5 T/O price..

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Would be interesting to know who’s signing all of this off on behalf of the State - probably the corrupt DG of CAMI, rushing it through 🤔

Looks like new mining codes and joint ventures have been added if you go to the following link:

Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

It was announced months ago, under the auspices of the MofMines, when AJN and the state cosied up with an MOU

Would one of the attendees at Mondays roadshow like to clarify exactly what Nigel said about 13359. Nothing was said in the slides. This news is clearly out of left field for shareholders (only some perhaps), and in direct contradiction of what AVZ have constantly announced as the reason for suspension

@Bin59 if you read AJN's full announcement, according to that, the State has authorised the Cadastre to issue the licences.

Just love this bit:
"The second part is aimed at satisfying the State's objective of creating a supply chain of minerals to support the electric vehicle sector. The State has therefore agreed to support the granting of a lithium licence, which covers part of the Manono pegmatite, to Congo Ressources SAU. Additional coordination measures will be undertaken by the State in the coming weeks to ensure the smooth granting of the lithium licence."

FFS

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Ffs if I come out of this with positive result I reckon I may well still be in a mental asylum after all this

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
Fellas its too early in morning for this …only 6.30 in WA …struggling no milk for coffee so replaced it with this shit at least its high in calcium
1667341892758.gif
EFA715B0-B133-4E2D-9D97-B431D886E8D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Bin59

Regular
It was announced months ago, under the auspices of the MofMines, when AJN and the state cosied up with an MOU

Would one of the attendees at Mondays roadshow like to clarify exactly what Nigel said about 13359. Nothing was said in the slides. This news is clearly out of left field for shareholders (only some perhaps), and in direct contradiction of what AVZ have constantly announced as the reason for suspension

@Bin59 if you read AJN's full announcement, according to that, the State has authorised the Cadastre to issue the licences.

Just love this bit:
"The second part is aimed at satisfying the State's objective of creating a supply chain of minerals to support the electric vehicle sector. The State has therefore agreed to support the granting of a lithium licence, which covers part of the Manono pegmatite, to Congo Ressources SAU. Additional coordination measures will be undertaken by the State in the coming weeks to ensure the smooth granting of the lithium licence."

FFS

Full announcement by AJN, but not reflected on the CAMI site 🤔

1667342283205.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
I think it is important to remember what @JAG said (only two days ago) and be patient now without overthinking all these other announcements. Certainly good to keep the information flowing but thanks to JAG we got the updates we wanted and Nigel explained things to the WA group in a way that returned their faith and their trust.

No doubt it’s been stressful and I’m as suspicious as the next bloke, but the biggest problem I think we face now is all those shorter’s trying to cast doubt in shareholders minds because they are the ones who are really panicking now

From JAG’s notes, re the ML

ML

The delay in ML has nothing to do with any court case, boatman report or $2 Tommy report.

All 3 favorable opinions have been signed with the wait being CAMI who is colluding with Simon Cong and 2 others. The head of CAMI will not be in the chair for much longer.

IGF report complete and sides with AVZ

No issue with surface rights. Approx $240-$280,000 per year

AVZ will not trade until the ML has been issued. A date was provided however to keep the Trolls on edge and guessing I will not be saying (I will put my pitchfork away until this date)

Marius Mihigo is on the AVZ books and has been instrumental in lobbying the Gov. A meeting with the President was to occur today to provide the President and update. The President is not happy with his Mining Dept. It is clear the President is supportive of AVZ

Southern section is where the good powder is. Not fussed about northern section.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE BULLSHIT THAT COMES OUT unless it's in the form of announcement

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Bin59

Regular
I think it is important to remember what @JAG said (only two days ago) and be patient now without overthinking all these other announcements. Certainly good to keep the information flowing but thanks to JAG we got the updates we wanted and Nigel explained things to the WA group in a way that returned their faith and their trust.

No doubt it’s been stressful and I’m as suspicious as the next bloke, but the biggest problem I think we face now is all those shorter’s trying to cast doubt in shareholders minds because they are the ones who are really panicking now

ML

The delay in ML has nothing to do with any court case, boatman report or $2 Tommy report.

All 3 favorable opinions have been signed with the wait being CAMI who is colluding with Simon Cong and 2 others. The head of CAMI will not be in the chair for much longer.

AVZ will not trade until the ML has been issued. A date was provided however to keep the Trolls on edge and guessing I will not be saying (I will put my pitchfork away until this date)

Marius Mihigo is on the AVZ books and has been instrumental in lobbying the Gov. A meeting with the President was to occur today to provide the President and update. The President is not happy with his Mining Dept. It is clear the President is supportive of AVZ

Southern section is where the good powder is. Not fussed about northern section.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE BULLSHIT THAT COMES OUT unless it's in the form of announcement
So we sit and wait - a lot of what is coming out now by others may be shown to be false news when all is made clear .. got it! 😁👍

Roon

Regular

ML

I wonder if they were not fussed about the northern section as they were aware they were likely about to lose it - potentially to AJM?

• Thinking
  • Sad
Top Bottom