DiscoDanNZ

Regular
and the selfish AH forgot to reach around
He's OK with that, got to finish himself off with some stunning linguistics

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JNRB

Regular
It's a poor analogy because athletes have not won the race until they have crossed the finish line and are standing on the podium doing a shoey.

No matter how much training and effort their coach claims they have put in to win said race, or past performance proves they are capable of winning the race. Or even social media supporters behind them tweeting every stage of them running the race and doing ok, if they trip and fall in the last 50 meters or a rogue bear leaps from the shrubs and mauls them, they haven't and wont win the race will they? You can give them a pat on the back and say 'Well done for giving it your best shot', but if you've wagered most of your hard earned on them winning, it bet you don't.

Anyway excuse me because I have a race to watch.
In this analogy, we won the race and are standing on the podium waiting for our medal. But corrupt official refuses to hand over the medal

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
With all the great extra info by some attendees, (great job and much appreciated)....I am wondering why Nigel decided this time only on a 2 week suspension instead of the usual 4 week suspension? I got the feeling we are very close, may be even imminent...lol...to get the green light to go mining...GL
First few suspensions were month long , then for a while they were 2 weeks and last couple of them were longer than couple of weeks. This 2 week suspension looks promising and it ends before the AGM meeting starts , 👍🤞

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

hedrox

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 7.09.09 pm.png

Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Rediah

Regular
Just like the pineapple bag, maybe, just may, Dominican is a omen too (at least for me)

=> Democratic Republic of Congo
= Dominican Republic of Congo
= Dominican Mami ft. Fivio Foreign
= Maclaren in that song
=who can give me that car?
= AVZ
= Manono
= Democratic Republic of Congo
= Dominican Republic of Congo....

It all makes sense.... 🙌

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

Watching NZ vs England WT20i 🏏

Movie ads comes

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Black Panther = Felix Tshisekedi
Wakanda = Manono
Vibranium= Lithium

Burn shorters burn!!! 🔥

happy birthday GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

antimatter

Regular
What's this all about? Does this mean ML is happening today?
Screenshot_20221101-202859_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Dijon101

Regular
All good mate, it was an absolute pleasure.

I hope what I and others provided helped calm a few nerves. I am a happy man.

Been a big few days so I will be trying to stay away from social media for a few days due to the influx of fake, false and criminal posts being splattered across several sites by the shorts and those with agendas.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE BULLSHIT THAT COMES OUT unless it's in the form of announcement.

P.S I didn't have any of the Pizza..... it didn't have any pineapple or anchovies :LOL:
love it mate

it's certainly been open warfare of misinformation. Considering the resources thrown against us, I'd say we have the potential for life changing wealth here.

finish line is with-in sight.

Reactions: 17 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
First few suspensions were month long , then for a while they were 2 weeks and last couple of them were longer than couple of weeks. This 2 week suspension looks promising and it ends before the AGM meeting starts , 👍🤞
cross-finger-cross.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
No, Jag did not share everything. And neither did the company, for reasons the company has stated according to attendees. I’m self censoring because the company is still mute on some details. So just be patient, I can’t share an avalanche.

Disclaimer: Nothing ominous in the omissions.

People here need to evolve from the Manichean headspace. Case on point, Elphamale can express very pointed criticisms, and no one presses the like button on Twitter — people just don’t like pointed criticism. And if there has ever been a flamboyant ramper with nouse, it’s him, and he can straddle for and against (photo attached)
Likewise I try to be just as balanced. I could easily go rogue - occasionally I provide samples of this—, but I am being objective: the company is full of good people— sometimes they occasionally, some of them, fk up— I’m simply making people alert to this and assess with a little more literacy about ‘what to look for.’ It’s why I drilled around for clues why Nigel was being embarrassed endlessly about timing.
Nigel is a rough cut ‘mineral’ being polished nicely by all of this— he must have had goosebumps being compared to Jesus. It could be he is finally escaping the yoke of Klaus with all this diplomacy work. Some caution: when the candle flame is just about to burn out it burns more fiercely - this is what we saw in Manono with a firebomb in a Landcruiser.

While Klaus might say what is good for Nigel is good for him business wise, he tags along with what the ‘children’ want. Today I sent a message to JAG asking who is Cong’s cohorts. It must still be sensitive. But as Jens has noted on the bird, we know who they are, likely.

Are you as sick as I am of KE getting away with shit everytime? What to do about it? I’m serious and I am fearless with my paper trail.
This gang will interfere every way they can.
Don’t expect Nigel to do anything. He has too much history with Klaus.

Who else would have told Cong et al that there’s a website where AVZ shareholders sing kumbayahs every evening then we saw the Lomela1 HC account in 2021? Then there is AJN, I suspect the ‘carve up’ FT allegedly didn’t know about, was the work of Cong’s gang once again.

On this forum:

If everyone looks back to the hyper ramping of the Ninja, and his ardent followers, you’ll likely see what I’m saying about 70% of the members here and on Hotcrapper: there is so much intense fixation on the positive you’ll blind yourself to facts only fleetingly acknowledge the ‘issues’ with expletives— it’s addiction. And it is so hard to break— time is best medicine— have a look at Ninja’s posts and recall what it was like— what you were like if you were a part of it, then Klaus DUMPING. Even then the belief doesn’t die because xyz..yada yada — I was one of them in many ways and for three years limped ahead to recover.

hotcrapper really is a healthier place in my view. But if every one here self regulates and asks is this about the stock or a person and make the right choice then it’ll improve. TSE has private chat rooms, parties can happen there.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Absolute classic

I have it on good authority that you have been trying to find out what Nigel said and as everyone knows…. you are shorting AVZ

What I don’t know is how you have managed not to get moderated

And that stuff you posted on Cong, the man who pays you to get his lunches 😂😂🤣🤣 Even funnier

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Der Geist

Regular
Lol — you should quit before people work out your 90% a wanker.

Yes the good authority is, me, I asked privately for explication. I don’t need it, I actually explicated that some time ago and worked out the Congolese are very nervous on this point

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Bonsoir

Regular
No, Jag did not share everything. And neither did the company, for reasons the company has stated according to attendees. I’m self censoring because the company is still mute on some details. So just be patient, I can’t share an avalanche.

People here need to evolve from the Manichean headspace. Case on point, Elphamale can express very pointed criticisms, and no one presses the like button on Twitter — people just don’t like pointed criticism. And if there has ever been a flamboyant ramper with nouse, it’s him, and he can straddle for and against (photo attached)
Likewise I try to be just as balanced. I could easily go rogue - occasionally I provide samples of this—, but I am being objective: the company is full of good people— sometimes they occasionally, some of them, fk up— I’m simply making people alert to this and assess with a little more literacy about ‘what to look for.’ It’s why I drilled around for clues why Nigel was being embarrassed endlessly about timing.
Nigel is a rough cut ‘mineral’ being polished nicely by all of this— he must have had goosebumps being compared to Jesus. It could be he is finally escaping the yoke of Klaus with all this diplomacy work. Some caution: when the candle flame is just about to burn out it burns more fiercely - this is what we saw in Manono with a firebomb in a Landcruiser.

While Klaus might say what is good for Nigel is good for him business wise, he tags along with what the ‘children’ want. Today I sent a message to JAG asking who is Cong’s cohorts. It must still be sensitive. But as Jens has noted on the bird, we know who they are, likely.

Are you as sick as I am of KE getting away with shit everytime? What to do about it? I’m serious and I am fearless with my paper trail.

Who else would have told Cong et al that there’s a website where AVZ shareholders sing kumbayahs every evening then we saw the Lomela1 HC account in 2021? Then there is AJN, I suspect the ‘carve up’ FT allegedly didn’t know about, was the work of Cong’s gang once again.

On this forum:

If everyone looks back to the hyper ramping of the Ninja, and his ardent followers, you’ll likely see what I’m saying about 70% of the members here and on Hotcrapper: there is so much intense fixation on the positive you’ll blind yourself to facts only fleetingly acknowledge the ‘issues’ with expletives— it’s addiction. And it is so hard to break— time is best medicine— have a look at Ninja’s posts and recall what it was like— what you were like if you were a part of it, then Klaus DUMPING. Even then the belief doesn’t die because xyz..yada yada — I was one of them in many ways and for three years limped ahead to recover.

hotcrapper really is a healthier place in my view. But if every one here self regulates and asks is this about the stock or a person and make the right choice then it’ll improve. TSE has private chat rooms, parties can happen there.
For Faaaaaaarrrrrkkkk sake Der Geist dumb it down, speak English because you are sounding like a raving lunatic to 90% of us.

• Fire
  • Love

CHB

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
For Faaaaaaarrrrrkkkk sake Der Geist dumb it down, speak English because you are sounding like a raving lunatic to 90% of us.
I’m guessing he plays lots of wordle during the day 🤷‍♂️

😂 😂 😂

No shit Keep it simple hey…

D955EB1C-AF8A-4653-9F9D-D313A46DB64D.jpeg

😂

Enjoy your night everyone…

And now we wait until some offical ASX ANNOUNCEMENT….

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire

BEISHA

Top 20

On this forum:

shakespear.gif

Is MANICHEAN related to MACBETH ?

Were thou a Seinfeld lover ?

seinfeld.gif

You get what i mean dont you ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I’m guessing he plays lots of wordle during the day 🤷‍♂️

😂 😂 😂

No shit Keep it simple hey…

View attachment 20904
😂

Enjoy your night everyone…

And now we wait until some offical ASX ANNOUNCEMENT….

GLTAH
I'm pretty happy with the proceedings.
I hoped that the Geist had been removed by now.
It appears he is like Jean-Felix Mupande, doesn't know that he is past his expiry date and it is time for him and his alter egos to fuck off.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom