AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Getting to the point where I am going to have to apply for a job with AVZ to get any bloody info. Most of my money is tied up with them anyways so might as well go the whole hog.
Mate, you could always get in contact with Der Geist, he knows everybody and everything, apparently he even can give you Simon Cong's telephone number.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bray

Regular
Thank you Jag for the clarity

Reactions: 16 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Morning All.

I have gone through my notes and the below is the best I can do to make any sense so please don’t shoot me.

Nigel spoke open and honest in my opinion and allowed some to speak during his presentation which is rare. Ben and Jan also spoke during question time and provided feedback.

Throughout the slides I was able to tick off some of the questions we had ready as they were explained throughout the course of the night and by others who asked at question time. Those who do attend the next RS's will understand when they attend if you know what I mean.

Key Points

75%

Nigel and the team are adamant that we hold 75% by law with no concerns whatsoever

ICC

• ICC set for April 2023. Whilst Zijin have pulled out of the %15 with the mines minister (re video) AVZ is waiting to receive this formally by way of letter from the Minister advising just that
  • Zijin are claiming to be a holder in AVZ and therefore have rights of which they are not.
  • Zijin have requested that the ICC case is kept private and not disclosed to the public. AVZ have argued with the arbitrator and it has been agreed that the findings will be made public (embarrassment for Zijin)
  • It was detailed and explanatory leaving me to have no question as to the bullshit and lies of Zijin
  • Upon review of evidence by ICC, it’s expected my left nut will remain intact
ML

• The delay in ML has nothing to do with any court case, boatman report or $2 Tommy report.
  • All 3 favorable opinions have been signed with the wait being CAMI who is colluding with Simon Cong and 2 others. The head of CAMI will not be in the chair for much longer.
  • IGF report complete and sides with AVZ
  • No issue with surface rights. Approx $240-$280,000 per year
  • AVZ will not trade until the ML has been issued. A date was provided however to keep the Trolls on edge and guessing I will not be saying (I will put my pitchfork away until this date)
  • Marius Mihigo is on the AVZ books and has been instrumental in lobbying the Gov. A meeting with the President was to occur today to provide the President and update. The President is not happy with his Mining Dept. It is clear the President is supportive of AVZ
  • Southern section is where the good powder is. Not fussed about northern section.
4th May (the force is strong)

AVZ was made aware of 3rd party interference 4th May and subsequently reported this to the ASX and SH. The interference is Zijin/Simon Cong/CAMI

AVZ Announcements

These have been bland for a reason. So as not to give anything to those who are interfering as above.

CATH

• Our relationship is extremely strong with them. Whilst it shows they will have 24% in the graphs they are not interested in that; they want product only and there is a possibility that the CATH % could drop to 9%
  • CATH have written letters to the President and Mines showing full support of AVZ
  • CATH are not going anywhere
Boatman

My take is that AVZ are going to go after them in a big way. So, burn baby burn! $2 Tommy, not interested in

T.O

If a T.O is presented and if the board thinks its worthy then it would be put forward to holders. Nothing has been worthy.

USA/Europe

Yes, sniffing around so once the ML is issued expect large investments

If I can think of anymore or decipher my notes I will add.

Have a good day everyone.
Thanks 🙏 @JAG

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Morning All.

I have gone through my notes and the below is the best I can do to make any sense so please don’t shoot me.

Nigel spoke open and honest in my opinion and allowed some to speak during his presentation which is rare. Ben and Jan also spoke during question time and provided feedback.

Throughout the slides I was able to tick off some of the questions we had ready as they were explained throughout the course of the night and by others who asked at question time. Those who do attend the next RS's will understand when they attend if you know what I mean.

Key Points

75%

Nigel and the team are adamant that we hold 75% by law with no concerns whatsoever

ICC

• ICC set for April 2023. Whilst Zijin have pulled out of the %15 with the mines minister (re video) AVZ is waiting to receive this formally by way of letter from the Minister advising just that
  • Zijin are claiming to be a holder in AVZ and therefore have rights of which they are not.
  • Zijin have requested that the ICC case is kept private and not disclosed to the public. AVZ have argued with the arbitrator and it has been agreed that the findings will be made public (embarrassment for Zijin)
  • It was detailed and explanatory leaving me to have no question as to the bullshit and lies of Zijin
ML

• The delay in ML has nothing to do with any court case, boatman report or $2 Tommy report.
  • All 3 favorable opinions have been signed with the wait being CAMI who is colluding with Simon Cong and 2 others. The head of CAMI will not be in the chair for much longer.
  • AVZ will not trade until the ML has been issued. A date was provided however to keep the Trolls on edge and guessing I will not be saying (I will put my pitchfork away until this date)
  • Marius Mihigo is on the AVZ books and has been instrumental in lobbying the Gov. A meeting with the President was to occur today to provide the President and update. The President is not happy with his Mining Dept. It is clear the President is supportive of AVZ
  • Southern section is where the good powder is. Not fussed about northern section.

AVZ was made aware of 3rd party interference 4th May and subsequently reported this to the ASX and SH. The interference is Zijin/Simon Cong/CAMI

AVZ Announcements

These have been bland for a reason. So as not to give anything to those who are interfering as above.

CATH

• Our relationship is extremely strong with them. Whilst it shows they will have 24% in the graphs they are not interested in that; they want product only and there is a possibility that the CATH % could drop to 9%
  • CATH have written letters to the President and Mines showing full support of AVZ
Boatman

My take is that AVZ are going to go after them in a big way. So, burn baby burn! $2 Tommy, not interested in

T.O

If a T.O is presented and if the board thinks its worthy then it would be put forward to holders. Nothing has been worthy.

USA/Europe

Thank you Jag, great work.

Reactions: 10 users

ozmacca

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Awesome work Jag, very much appreciated mate

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Fantastic update Jag and very much appreciated by all I'm sure

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
In Africa nothing is 100% sure.

It is a dynamic continent, it is not the same as good ol Oztralia.

If you want a secure investment, put your money in a Commonwealth Bank Saver account.
Perhaps you forgot you're on tse and not hc momentarily? It's alright I'll forgive you. 😘

Thanks Jag for the update.

• Haha

Charbella

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Thank you Jag, you are a legend! Glad to hear your left nut is safe 😂

• Haha

Mickyb64

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Thanks Jag, much appreciated. I'm hoping to bring the AVZ baseball cap out soon to celebrate......

Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
@JAG
Thank you for the extra information.
I'm a little desperate for any information as to to date of return to trading, and I understand your reason for not sharing the date you were given.
Are you able to blur it out though?
Like is it days/weeks/months?
Or could you PM to me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Spikerama

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Very good JAG. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Thanks JAG for taking the time to compile your meeting notes. Your dot-point style makes for easy reading.
I have two questions for clarification.

1. Did NF allude to the circumstance where CATH's share may drop to 9%, and
2. Am I on point in suggesting that T/O offers have already been made?

Or maybe those are questions for the Melb roadshow.

Thanks again for your great work
Cheers
F

whales

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Thank you, Jag.
Much Appreciated have a great day.

cruiser51

Top 20
Perhaps you forgot you're on tse and not hc momentarily? It's alright I'll forgive you. 😘
Fuck you really made my day with your forgivingness, thank you. :love:

In future tell someone who really gives a fuck, because I don't. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love

Birdman7

Regular
You got that right mate. My TSE account has exploded FFS.

Give a few minutes to put something together for everyone.
virtual reality computer GIF
Sorry to add to your workload JAG. Grateful if I could be included as well.

Skar

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Any updates or nods on the project economics (BFS numbers)... I think the 2020DFS used ~$700/t ... spod has gone crazy since then $5000/t, with longer term conservative views settling around $1800-2000/t once supply evens out (god knows when).

Specifically interested in our offtakes, how poorly negotiated are they (we just saw CXO/Tesla not being able to come to terms due to lowballing). Are we locked into some unfavourable deals? Is SC6 considered processed and OK to internationally ship or will DRC require further downstream local processing (more PLS)?

All in all great work thanks for this.

Dom1974

Regular
@JAG Thanks for that information. Are you able to advise if the following questions were also raised:

1. If Zijin have folded and AVZ are waiting on letter from Minister, is that Minister of Mines? If dodgy MoP, we'll be waiting a while.
2. If Zijin don't want to be embarrassed, why don't they just pull out of the arbitration? Why they letting it run?
3. Did someone ask what assurance Head of CAMI will be removed? They've tried in the past and failed. How are they sure this time?
4. Any info on that email NF got at 4.58pm?

Thanks !

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Fuck you really made my day with your forgivingness, thank you. :love:

In future tell someone who really gives a fuck, because I don't. :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: A leopard never changes it's spots. Sad mate.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

#Faith.jpg

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

think-happy-thoughts.jpg

Man Hug.jpg

#ThumbsUp.png

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
To give poor old Jag a break maybe additional queries should be compiled for the coming roadshows to share the load

Just a thought

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom