AVZ Discussion 2022

Der Geist

Regular
@Der Geist, felt a little sorry for you and even tried to be kind…. Big mistake and won’t happen again

You really are Cong’s lunch boy and a shorter to boot

What’s that @Nellie17 said about you….
“A mangy dog with fleas”

That’s the trouble with Nells, sometimes she’s too kind.

Good news is I won’t get sucked in by your tantrums again…. Enjoy the rest of the night sucking R2 (I mean ChrisU)’s dick
Yeah I’m anything you can think of.

Except I’m such a nice guy I don’t go harassing people about who they are, nor would I resort to sending a Ute full of Kurri Kurri boys to pineapple you 😉

You’re out of your depth 😃

Bonsoir

Regular
@JAG Thanks for that information. Are you able to advise if the following questions were also raised:

1. If Zijin have folded and AVZ are waiting on letter from Minister, is that Minister of Mines? If dodgy MoP, we'll be waiting a while.
2. If Zijin don't want to be embarrassed, why don't they just pull out of the arbitration? Why they letting it run?
3. Did someone ask what assurance Head of CAMI will be removed? They've tried in the past and failed. How are they sure this time?
4. Any info on that email NF got at 4.58pm?

Thanks !
One would think removing head of CAMI would be easy, terminate his employment, stop paying the thief, failing that send in the drone.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
Morning All.

I have gone through my notes and the below is the best I can do to make any sense so please don’t shoot me.

Nigel spoke open and honest in my opinion and allowed some to speak during his presentation which is rare. Ben and Jan also spoke during question time and provided feedback.

Throughout the slides I was able to tick off some of the questions we had ready as they were explained throughout the course of the night and by others who asked at question time. Those who do attend the next RS's will understand when they attend if you know what I mean.

Key Points

75%

Nigel and the team are adamant that we hold 75% by law with no concerns whatsoever

ICC

• ICC set for April 2023. Whilst Zijin have pulled out of the %15 with the mines minister (re video) AVZ is waiting to receive this formally by way of letter from the Minister advising just that
  • Zijin are claiming to be a holder in AVZ and therefore have rights of which they are not.
  • Zijin have requested that the ICC case is kept private and not disclosed to the public. AVZ have argued with the arbitrator and it has been agreed that the findings will be made public (embarrassment for Zijin)
  • It was detailed and explanatory leaving me to have no question as to the bullshit and lies of Zijin
  • Upon review of evidence by ICC, it’s expected my left nut will remain intact
ML

• The delay in ML has nothing to do with any court case, boatman report or $2 Tommy report.
  • All 3 favorable opinions have been signed with the wait being CAMI who is colluding with Simon Cong and 2 others. The head of CAMI will not be in the chair for much longer.
  • IGF report complete and sides with AVZ
  • No issue with surface rights. Approx $240-$280,000 per year
  • AVZ will not trade until the ML has been issued. A date was provided however to keep the Trolls on edge and guessing I will not be saying (I will put my pitchfork away until this date)
  • Marius Mihigo is on the AVZ books and has been instrumental in lobbying the Gov. A meeting with the President was to occur today to provide the President and update. The President is not happy with his Mining Dept. It is clear the President is supportive of AVZ
  • Southern section is where the good powder is. Not fussed about northern section.
4th May (the force is strong)

AVZ was made aware of 3rd party interference 4th May and subsequently reported this to the ASX and SH. The interference is Zijin/Simon Cong/CAMI

AVZ Announcements

These have been bland for a reason. So as not to give anything to those who are interfering as above.

CATH

• Our relationship is extremely strong with them. Whilst it shows they will have 24% in the graphs they are not interested in that; they want product only and there is a possibility that the CATH % could drop to 9%
  • CATH have written letters to the President and Mines showing full support of AVZ
  • CATH are not going anywhere
Boatman

My take is that AVZ are going to go after them in a big way. So, burn baby burn! $2 Tommy, not interested in

T.O

If a T.O is presented and if the board thinks its worthy then it would be put forward to holders. Nothing has been worthy.

USA/Europe

Yes, sniffing around so once the ML is issued expect large investments

If I can think of anymore or decipher my notes I will add.

Have a good day everyone.
Many thanks Jag.

Bit disappointed that NF didn't place the new AVZ cap on your head with 'ML ☑️' on one side, 'TO ✅' on other and $5 at the back of it.

But other information provided is equally good and we understand if it's in NF hand, ML would have been granted last year so we cant blame him for the delays.

Again, many thanks good friend for being our eyes and ears, and for your continuous support. 🙏

I can see you nodding.....
Happy If You Say So GIF

Reactions: 27 users

cruiser51

Top 20
:unsure: A leopard never changes it's spots. Sad mate.
I can't help it if you can't handle the truth, I told you how it is.
You still have a lot to learn about Africa.
That is not sad, it just takes times.
You can take that anyway you like.

Reactions: 2 users

Thaz

Regular
Morning All.

I have gone through my notes and the below is the best I can do to make any sense so please don’t shoot me.

Nigel spoke open and honest in my opinion and allowed some to speak during his presentation which is rare. Ben and Jan also spoke during question time and provided feedback.

Throughout the slides I was able to tick off some of the questions we had ready as they were explained throughout the course of the night and by others who asked at question time. Those who do attend the next RS's will understand when they attend if you know what I mean.

Key Points

75%

Nigel and the team are adamant that we hold 75% by law with no concerns whatsoever

ICC

• ICC set for April 2023. Whilst Zijin have pulled out of the %15 with the mines minister (re video) AVZ is waiting to receive this formally by way of letter from the Minister advising just that
  • Zijin are claiming to be a holder in AVZ and therefore have rights of which they are not.
  • Zijin have requested that the ICC case is kept private and not disclosed to the public. AVZ have argued with the arbitrator and it has been agreed that the findings will be made public (embarrassment for Zijin)
  • It was detailed and explanatory leaving me to have no question as to the bullshit and lies of Zijin
ML

• The delay in ML has nothing to do with any court case, boatman report or $2 Tommy report.
  • All 3 favorable opinions have been signed with the wait being CAMI who is colluding with Simon Cong and 2 others. The head of CAMI will not be in the chair for much longer.
  • AVZ will not trade until the ML has been issued. A date was provided however to keep the Trolls on edge and guessing I will not be saying (I will put my pitchfork away until this date)
  • Marius Mihigo is on the AVZ books and has been instrumental in lobbying the Gov. A meeting with the President was to occur today to provide the President and update. The President is not happy with his Mining Dept. It is clear the President is supportive of AVZ
  • Southern section is where the good powder is. Not fussed about northern section.

AVZ was made aware of 3rd party interference 4th May and subsequently reported this to the ASX and SH. The interference is Zijin/Simon Cong/CAMI

AVZ Announcements

These have been bland for a reason. So as not to give anything to those who are interfering as above.

CATH

• Our relationship is extremely strong with them. Whilst it shows they will have 24% in the graphs they are not interested in that; they want product only and there is a possibility that the CATH % could drop to 9%
  • CATH have written letters to the President and Mines showing full support of AVZ
Boatman

My take is that AVZ are going to go after them in a big way. So, burn baby burn! $2 Tommy, not interested in

T.O

If a T.O is presented and if the board thinks its worthy then it would be put forward to holders. Nothing has been worthy.

USA/Europe

Hey Jag, many thanks for the detailed notes! sounds quite positive!

regarding the T.O - did the BOD allude to what they would deem to be "worth" ?

Louweeza

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Thanks @JAG 👏🏻 Appreciate the feedback and all of your comments always

Reactions: 12 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So if CATH reduced to 9% what happens to the 15% they would lose?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Birdman7

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Great summary. Thanks for your efforts representing the “minnows” as well as the time and consideration put into your excellent summary.

Have a great day.

Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular

i presume that the ownership would be:

DRC: 10%
Cath: 9%
AVZ: 81%

Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
We just don't give it to them....AVZ keep that interest in Dathcom

AVZ would then most likely have responsibility for providing the additional 15% funding to progress the project

Reactions: 5 users
I think a whole lot of you need to stop asking JAG more questions and attend the Roadshow’s yourself

I mean fair fucken go

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

marksmann007

Regular
Good man JAG.
Nicely pieced together summary.
I was starting to think you went to the dentist. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Der Geist

Regular
Morning All.

Key Points

75%

ICC

ML

AVZ Announcements

CATH

Boatman

T.O

USA/Europe

Some juicy bits there.

May 04. optic
Minister confirming ownership (Congolese jurisdiction and RCCM record is to be respected)
Cong’s unsaid cohorts.

But the 9% for CATH proposal means 15% freed up for something else? Peter Allen might dance again?

I can say on Boatman, there’s a reason they didn’t upload the Lubumbashi court document. Wonder what that is. My Intel shows my version acquired from Cong is same as Boatman except for some handwritten parts that mine doesn’t have. There’s a lead.

Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
Love your work @JAG, much appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Sounds like an opportunity for long suffering holders to get in on cap raise!
We just don't give it to them....AVZ keep that interest in Dathcom

AVZ would then most likely have responsibility for providing the additional 15% funding to progress the project

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Flight996

Regular
I think a whole lot of you need to stop asking JAG more questions and attend the Roadshow’s yourself

I mean fair fucken go
Many of us didn't get a ticket, so pull your head in mate.

Cheers
F

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Can the members finally all just contact @zeeb0t and request that the troll - shorter’s be permanently removed

Including:
The Geist
ChrisU (R2D2)

And others who have continually trolled these threads and attempted to undermine AVZ in order to capitalise from their short selling. Don’t need all the actual information to prove what we know, just the members numbers and sentiment.

Otherwise this forum (as was proved yesterday by ChrisU’s constant posting) this forum will turn into the crapper and I for one will just leave

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It just means that AVZ will maintain majority ownership of Dathcom, whatever way the shenanigans will play out.
The only reason Cath is in, is to secure product.
As mentioned before, Africa is Africa.

Please follow AVZ's ASX announcements and consider the rest anyway you like.

Reactions: 4 users
i presume that the ownership would be:

DRC: 10%
Cath: 9%
AVZ: 81%
I've been hoping for months that AVZ are working on additional "JV" investors, alongside CATL, preferably US based to help DRC Gov (hence AVZ) balance off Chyna influence. Imagine if we had CATL & Albemarle (wild guess) as minor partners on the project. Aside to troublesome Der Geist, RIO probably wants in, but I think US input is what DRC needs. Go AVZ! IMO GLTAH.

Reactions: 15 users
Many of us didn't get a ticket, so pull your head in mate.

Cheers
F

You could email the company, others have and got a ticket.

You probably think it’s fine for JAG to do all the work, there are some here who provide a lot of info and some who don’t.

Not sure why you have taken it so personally, just don’t tell me tell me to pull my head in and then say cheers…. It just proves your a xxxxxxxx

Apologies for this post @Flight996, I deleted the follow up post, no sense us arguing when there are actual trolls entering the threads.

Have read your comments and appreciate your sentiment and all the information you have provided

Easy for both of us to have misunderstandings given the last 6 months 👍

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom