AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
Poor @JAG and his alerts, I’m sure one more won’t hurt🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Jag could you please add me to your message list . Thank you

Reactions: 1 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I’m with you there Lou,

I believed too and had a strategy of selling under a third once catalysts were hit (I.e ML, BFS). Being an investor of only 6 or so years long term style investor too, so really a baby in the game.

Made the huge mistake of showing the wife the portfolio when we were around highs, big Nono lesson learnt. Like you since then it’s been tough. I still believe in my strategy though as I’m a madman, but she doesn’t have the stomach for risk that I do so my poor wife has really been suffering and it’s my fault :(

I’ll treat her when we are up and running, and will be holding over 2/3rds for gravy (divvies)

Hang in Lou, we got this, we do this for our families.

If it wasn’t for this place I’d very likely be in a darker place so thank you to all you crazy funny bastards too 😂

I had a similar strategy in mind, selling not even 1/4 of my holding once all the good news came would pay back every cent I'd ever put into the market for my entire portfolio.

I've now revised that strategy and in future I will be selling a parcel if it goes over 500%, sounds like a dream target but I was at one stage up 1000% here and 550% on AZL at the same time and my wife said I should sell some. Did I sell any no, was expecting games changing news on both of them and held... Now I'm barely up 100% on AZL and we all know whats happening here.

Moral of the story? My wife is smarter than me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

TheCount

Regular
WTF 🤷‍♂️ NFI what language or, what drugs, causes you to make these continuous non-sensical comments? 👨‍🦯
He swallowed a thesaurus and now he thinks he's an intellectual, or maybe even an AFR "journalist" ???

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

marksmann007

Regular
While I understand there are holders desperate to sell shares because they need the funds, yes 6 months and counting is extremely frustrating,
it was pretty clear last night across all platforms there was a solid attempt to get in the heads of shareholders to make noise at the roadshow demanding reinstatement of trading without the ML.

This would play right into the hands of the shorters and they would make a killing at our expense which is why they are becoming so vocal about it.

They know if it opens with ML sorted their dreams of massive gains will be shattered IMO.

Look forward to reading more insights from the roadshow.
Thanks to those who have already shared details.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

hibbo1985

Emerged
Good morning @JAG I dont have much to add to this great forum as Im new to investing, but I do follow all the posts here each day. If you could include me to your list that would be great😃

Reactions: 4 users

Louweeza

Regular
I’m with you there Lou,

I believed too and had a strategy of selling under a third once catalysts were hit (I.e ML, BFS). Being an investor of only 6 or so years long term style investor too, so really a baby in the game.

Made the huge mistake of showing the wife the portfolio when we were around highs, big Nono lesson learnt. Like you since then it’s been tough. I still believe in my strategy though as I’m a madman, but she doesn’t have the stomach for risk that I do so my poor wife has really been suffering and it’s my fault :(

I’ll treat her when we are up and running, and will be holding over 2/3rds for gravy (divvies)

Hang in Lou, we got this, we do this for our families.

If it wasn’t for this place I’d very likely be in a darker place so thank you to all you crazy funny bastards too 😂
Thanks @TDITD

It’s been a tough ride, and I hope for you and everyone else here we come out with the outcome we all desire - whether that be enough $$ for new number plates and flashy corvette, or a fancy spoiler and new tinted windows for the Kia, and for you to treat your wife. At this stage I’ll be happy just to be trading again and hopefully all is not lost like my husband fears (understandably)! I am one of those Mum and Dad investors - and we only invested what we could afford to loose…but to see what we could have had, for us it was life changing…. I’m still hopeful!!

Good luck mate, it’s great to have a place like this to all come together 👏🏻

• Love

John25

Regular
Hey @JAG

Any news would be greatly appreciated. LTH from 2017 with not as many shares as you big boys, but enough that it would have been life changing for my family if we had if sold before the TH… now watching my husband suffer daily working himself into the ground when we could have been smooth sailing… he told me we should sell just before the TH…. I held the faith and we held and I think it’s almost killed our marriage at times over these past few months.

Appreciate you and all the posters here, I come here multiple times a day and enjoy all the banter, always a good laugh, hoping AVZ comes home for all of us 🤞🏻
Come on here any time you like & blow off some heat …invite hubby as well ..we have the mantle …geez i must’ve gone close last night but its a new day 😊please take care …we are all in same boat ..comfort is only a TSE away …we are good listeners

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Flight996

Regular
  • Haha

Uglybob

Regular
haha, Jag's inbox will be exploding this morning. From the update we have the Roadshow seemed very positive. I guess now we wait to see who was writing cheques they can't cash.

What's that quote about when the tide goes out, you can see who was swimming naked?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
Thanks Nuts, have made the appropriate adjustment…. it’s those little things that count!!

Speaking of the Count, have you heard how his torn rectum is healing?

Oh and while I’m here, @JAG please don’t include me in that private list because

There's that Novacastrian accent working against you again mate!

Let's go through the logic once again and here's a visual aid to show the difference:-

Retina.jpg

Rectum.jpg

Got it now?
TC.

• Haha
  • Fire

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
May I please be included..

j.l

Regular

Screenshot_20221101-062441_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221101-062254_Drive.jpg

It does seem to be Manono doesn't it. Those look like AVZ uniforms on the ground.
Ironically/coincidentally the AVZ uniform design came up in the discussion last night at the RS.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
You got that right mate. My TSE account has exploded FFS.

Give a few minutes to put something together for everyone.
virtual reality computer GIF
Jesus looks like im putting hand up as well at least its a change from putting my head up %#**…..,have to behave we have another lady Lou on board with Nellie …so boys please tone it down ..ladies in da room 😆🤪😆😆🤞

• Haha

j.l

Regular
You got that right mate. My TSE account has exploded FFS.

Give a few minutes to put something together for everyone.
virtual reality computer GIF
@JAG , you might have to set up your own newsletter now mate. Maybe start up a stock forum where people could discuss things 😝

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
While I understand there are holders desperate to sell shares because they need the funds, yes 6 months and counting is extremely frustrating,
it was pretty clear last night across all platforms there was a solid attempt to get in the heads of shareholders to make noise at the roadshow demanding reinstatement of trading without the ML.

This would play right into the hands of the shorters and they would make a killing at our expense which is why they are becoming so vocal about it.

They know if it opens with ML sorted their dreams of massive gains will be shattered IMO.

Look forward to reading more insights from the roadshow.
Thanks to those who have already shared details.
AVZ will not come out of suspension without a ML and destroy SH's value.

Sorry shorters, you can jump high and low, waffle till you see blue in the face, try to white ant SH's confidence, but that's the current state of affairs.
You are just wasting your time.

Good luck All SH's, if you can, remain LTH's and please follow AVZ's ASX market announcements.

Nigel explained the reason for the minimal ASX announcements.
AVZ communicates with the ASX, as required.

Please read Grassseeds' honest, no bullshit posts. (Thanks for that Grassseeds)
I came out of the meeting with exactly the same impression.

All questions were answered!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I wish Winenut. 1 day me, when AVZ lets me retire & learn/practice properly😜. Following a young talented band "Bones and Jones", I 1st saw at Port Fairy Folk Festival 2022. Maybe 1 day I'll watch & learn from you? 😁
Just had a listen on their Bandcamp site

Really good stuff. I bet they would be absolutely fantastic live

Will be keeping an eye on them

Cheers!

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
There's that Novacastrian accent working against you again mate!

Let's go through the logic once again and here's a visual aid to show the difference:-

View attachment 20800

View attachment 20801
Got it now?
TC.

😂😂 Nice to hear from you Count, I was hoping if I gave you a mention I’d get your attention

That’s what Geist and his aliases eyes might end up looking like

And I see you’ve covered the brown eye as well as the blue eye, love your work

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I just read the Ann's. Nothing on Carriere de l'Este (or "CDL") - silence is deafening. I thought a key issue in getting ML was securing AVZ/Dathcom rights to all of RD + CDL ? Looking forward, with deep thanks, to your update @JAG . Go AVZ !!!

Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom