AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
I just read the Ann's. Nothing on Carriere de l'Este (or "CDL") - silence is deafening. I thought a key issue in getting ML was securing AVZ/Dathcom rights to all of RD + CDL ? Looking forward, with deep thanks, to your update @JAG . Go AVZ !!!
It states in the first or second dot point below the pie graphs that AVZ has secure title over all its tenements.. ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 1612

You got that right mate. My TSE account has exploded FFS.

Give a few minutes to put something together for everyone.
virtual reality computer GIF
Me too please Jag!

Reactions: 1 users
Come on here any time you like & blow off some heat …invite hubby as well ..we have the mantle …geez i must’ve gone close last night but its a new day 😊please take care …we are all in same boat ..comfort is only a TSE away …we are good listeners

John, that effort last night is certainly worth an honourable mention, it had emotion, a good amount of vulgarity and was definitely up there!!

As @Winenut(s) knows plenty of people are vying for the mantle and it can’t be won easily.

Unfortunately your paragraph’s weren’t correctly spaced out to take the valued prize mantle but with all the sincerity I can muster, I would like you to accept this

12606DBF-04E9-47F7-BCE1-648671A4231A.jpeg

By the way, I’m also a huge fan of your work!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I had a similar strategy in mind, selling not even 1/4 of my holding once all the good news came would pay back every cent I'd ever put into the market for my entire portfolio.

I've now revised that strategy and in future I will be selling a parcel if it goes over 500%, sounds like a dream target but I was at one stage up 1000% here and 550% on AZL at the same time and my wife said I should sell some. Did I sell any no, was expecting games changing news on both of them and held... Now I'm barely up 100% on AZL and we all know whats happening here.

Moral of the story? My wife is smarter than me :ROFLMAO:
I have been trading in and out of AVZ with my trading parcel.

My aim has always been, to work towards having my total holding freehold and maintain on top of that a 7% return on initial capital.
In my honest opinion, you gotta get sometimes off your arse to make your money work.
By the time AVZ comes out of suspension, I will continue with that philosophy.

Also made sure, if AVZ turned to custard, that it would not destroy my investment portfolio.
At the end of the day it's nicer to enjoy pizza with a beer than dry biccies.

Reactions: 6 users

Spikerama

Regular
Good morning folks.

Have to say I'm disappointed. I don't know why or how everyone suddenly changes from yesterday brandishing pitchforks and flaming torches to suddenly slipping off their seats because JAG says he's seen an image of something that tells him everything is gonna be alright.

I mean it's easy to understand how one might want to cling to any skerrick of hope after the mind blowing shitstorm of misinformation, disinformation and social media skullduggery we've had to endure but my sentiments have not changed at all.

The way I see it is this. Anything JAG might have seen and as he says, might be willing to share to a select few, is in no way evidence that there will be a favourable outcome towards the company et al its shareholders or the residents of Manono because it is immaterial. If it is not immaterial then it would come in the form of, or be included in an ASX announcement to Market. If it is material and has not been announced formally to market then, this is a big problem and needs addressing.

In the bast 6 months we've had all manner of positive signs and social media posts to make us think that something is about to happen. From the Momentum Lawyers teasing us with sneaky snippets to the arrivals of machinery on site to workers posing for class photos. Even Franck Fwamba doing God's work exposing the corruption in CAMI. And let's not forget the video of Zijin themselves admitting, on camera, they were trying to pull a fast one. This list goes on.

Where has it all left us? Nowhere. No further forward than where we were 6 months ago. Because we still have no Mining Licence. End of story.
And until we do have that ML in the form of an offical ASX announcement or "Material" information otherwise reflecting that, everything else is just immaterial noise and should be taken in the same light as we can now retrospectively see all these other seemingly positive steps for what they were.

I think I agree with a few other posters, their names escape me now but this so called "secret slideshow" is nothing but a honey pot sweetener to build into each roadshow as they trundle towards the AGM in the hope that a group of trusted, key influencers will have by then flipped the narrative and BoD can build in their next tranche of performance bonuses with minimal opposition despite still spinning wheels on the same oily bit of road to Manono.

And so far it seems to have worked. Just look at the change in mood from last night before JAG gave his cryptic update to today. I mean, I know we are all tired and hungry for some sense of normalcy and light at the end of the tunnel but I don't know... I guess I just find the whole bipolar nature of it all simply staggering.

No more I say. No more snouts in trough or hands in cookie jar or freebies until we get the ML the caterers are cooking the dirt is moving, the share price is above a nominal level. Let's get real folks. Enough is enough.

(pst... that said @JAG ... if you want to flick me those slides I'd be more than happy to take a look :ROFLMAO:).

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

John25

Regular
John, that effort last night is certainly worth an honourable mention, it had emotion, a good amount of vulgarity and was definitely up there!!

As @Winenut(s) knows plenty of people are vying for the mantle and it can’t be won easily.

Unfortunately your paragraph’s weren’t correctly spaced out to take the valued prize mantle but with all the sincerity I can muster, I would like you to accept this

View attachment 20808
By the way, I’m also a huge fan of your work!!
D18AA118-316F-47E5-A281-ED14B82D7FC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I just read the Ann's. Nothing on Carriere de l'Este (or "CDL") - silence is deafening. I thought a key issue in getting ML was securing AVZ/Dathcom rights to all of RD + CDL ? Looking forward, with deep thanks, to your update @JAG . Go AVZ !!!
AVZ hopes that Dathcom will come out of this with an mining permit for RD + south CDL and an exploration permit for northern section of CDL, that is the plan.
However Nigel puts more value on RD than CDL, that is why they have been concentrating and drilling on RD.
At the end of the day RD will be mined first, so it makes sense for mine design to first analyse RD properly. (that is my opinion).

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Good morning folks.

Have to say I'm disappointed. I don't know why or how everyone suddenly changes from yesterday brandishing pitchforks and flaming torches to suddenly slipping off their seats because JAG says he's seen an image of something that tells him everything is gonna be alright.

I mean it's easy to understand how one might want to cling to any skerrick of hope after the mind blowing shitstorm of misinformation, disinformation and social media skullduggery we've had to endure but my sentiments have not changed at all.

The way I see it is this. Anything JAG might have seen and as he says, might be willing to share to a select few, is in no way evidence that there will be a favourable outcome towards the company et al its shareholders or the residents of Manono because it is immaterial. If it is not immaterial then it would come in the form of, or be included in an ASX announcement to Market. If it is material and has not been announced formally to market then, this is a big problem and needs addressing.

In the bast 6 months we've had all manner of positive signs and social media posts to make us think that something is about to happen. From the Momentum Lawyers teasing us with sneaky snippets to the arrivals of machinery on site to workers posing for class photos. Even Franck Fwamba doing God's work exposing the corruption in CAMI. And let's not forget the video of Zijin themselves admitting, on camera, they were trying to pull a fast one. This list goes on.

Where has it all left us? Nowhere. No further forward than where we were 6 months ago. Because we still have no Mining Licence. End of story.
And until we do have that ML in the form of an offical ASX announcement or "Material" information otherwise reflecting that, everything else is just immaterial noise and should be taken in the same light as we can now retrospectively see all these other seemingly positive steps for what they were.

I think I agree with a few other posters, their names escape me now but this so called "secret slideshow" is nothing but a honey pot sweetener to build into each roadshow as they trundle towards the AGM in the hope that a group of trusted, key influencers will have by then flipped the narrative and BoD can build in their next tranche of performance bonuses with minimal opposition despite still spinning wheels on the same oily bit of road to Manono.

And so far it seems to have worked. Just look at the change in mood from last night before JAG gave his cryptic update to today. I mean, I know we are all tired and hungry for some sense of normalcy and light at the end of the tunnel but I don't know... I guess I just find the whole bipolar nature of it all simply staggering.

No more I say. No more snouts in trough or hands in cookie jar or freebies until we get the ML the caterers are cooking the dirt is moving, the share price is above a nominal level. Let's get real folks. Enough is enough.

(pst... that said @JAG ... if you want to flick me those slides I'd be more than happy to take a look :ROFLMAO:).
No-one was truly brandishing pitchforks and no-one is slipping off their seats

A small amount of clarity and information appears to have been provided around some areas where there has been almost complete radio silence for 6 months

I think frustrated true LT holders are at least grateful for that

Of course everyone is still waiting for the full and material disclosures via the ASX and the ultimate return to trading

Management still under scrutinty from SH's to deliver on that

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Louweeza

Regular
Jesus looks like im putting hand up as well at least its a change from putting my head up %#**…..,have to behave we have another lady Lou on board with Nellie …so boys please tone it down ..ladies in da room 😆🤪😆😆🤞
Please don’t tone it down on my behalf! I’m knocking on the door of turning 40 and have seen and heard it all… no offence ever taken by me, quite the opposite, always a good laugh had here - keep it up!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
And me @JAG !!

Azzler

Top 20
Who's siting here with me refreshing waiting on Jag's PM?🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Haven't heard much from the hardcore troll brigade this morning but there's a few wannabes lurkin' around that's for sure

Some even asked to be included in Jag's update

Fucking amazing the gall of some really....

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Gmann76

Emerged

Hi jag, Hoping I'm not to later to get added to the list.

Last edited:
LOL. Going to a gig last night meant I condensed 6 hrs of Refresh-key into only 1 hr at 1am :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Thanks to all posters.🙏

• Haha

CHB

Regular
I
Lol

Tbh I think almost every user in TSE in the AVZ threads has asked for a PM.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

whales

Regular

Hello Jag
Please could you also include me in your update.
Also any questions you would like me to ask at the Melbourne Presentation that may have not been covered?
thank you for all your efforts much aprreciated.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
AVZ hopes that Dathcom will come out of this with an mining permit for RD + south CDL and an exploration permit for northern section of CDL, that is the plan.
However Nigel puts more value on RD than CDL, that is why they have been concentrating and drilling on RD.
At the end of the day RD will be mined first, so it makes sense for mine design to first analyse RD properly. (that is my opinion).
AVZ hopes?

From the decree announcement:

"An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government"

Perhaps this subject requires further scrutiny at future shitshows?

I've still got my pitchfork as well, the pied piper of Manono can't charm us so easily. It's only results that count.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
AVZ hopes?

From the decree announcement:

"An area which was excluded under the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence, will be renewed under a 5-year Exploration Licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government"

Perhaps this subject requires further scrutiny at future shitshows?

I've still got my pitchfork as well, the pied piper of Manono can't charm us so easily. It's only results that count.
In Africa nothing is 100% sure.

It is a dynamic continent, it is not the same as good ol Oztralia.

If you want a secure investment, put your money in a Commonwealth Bank Saver account.

• Haha
  • Fire

Don't forget a long term holder even if I have been married 3 times don't hold that against me
Please add me too. Thanks ... Dave

M.Bison

Regular
Getting to the point where I am going to have to apply for a job with AVZ to get any bloody info. Most of my money is tied up with them anyways so might as well go the whole hog.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom