AVZ Discussion 2022

Woke up this morning and first thing i did was to check TSE. 10 pages to catch up on and I thought shit went down! But I only saw pages of comments asking for Jag to please provide an update haha

@JAG add me too mate.#page11

Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Would love to get a message too please JAG

Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Hey @JAG

Any news would be greatly appreciated. LTH from 2017 with not as many shares as you big boys, but enough that it would have been life changing for my family if we had if sold before the TH… now watching my husband suffer daily working himself into the ground when we could have been smooth sailing… he told me we should sell just before the TH…. I held the faith and we held and I think it’s almost killed our marriage at times over these past few months.

Appreciate you and all the posters here, I come here multiple times a day and enjoy all the banter, always a good laugh, hoping AVZ comes home for all of us 🤞🏻
Good luck to you! I think we'll do alright! Our sanity is just taking a hit along the way. I wouldn't beat yourself I certainly didn't see this coming. Who knows in a twisted way it might be the best thing that happened us 🤞🤞🤞💪

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

obe wan

Regular
Doubt JAG will need to message everyone ; pretty sure a couple in here will be on the blower to the asx today going on about Marius’s message and slides that were available to those at the meeting, but not to the broader market.

Wait for market update

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I think you're right @JAG for this possibly sensitive stuff stick to emails. IMO

Reactions: 2 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Same for me Jag, although I will find out soon enough next Tues myself in Melb. please Include me mate, thanks.

Reactions: 4 users
I think you're right @JAG for this possibly sensitive stuff stick to emails. IMO
Wouldn't stop someone here potentially leaking it after he shares it. As we have seen on twitter the constant screen shots of emails and personal messages. 🙄🤦‍♂️😫

Reactions: 7 users
Can I please be added @JAG. Much appreciated thanks.

Flexi

Regular
Jag. I was going to wait till Melb RS........but cant wait. me 2 please

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

Hi JAG, long time follower seldom post unless I have something to say of value. I would be very keen to receive an update so if you could add me it would be most appreciated. Definitely not a troll. Cheers LE

Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

I was sceptical of the pic the other day being right hand drive but those definitely look like our drill cores. If they aren't our drill cores then I'd like to know which ticker to buy...

Apologies for all the spam last night, sometimes you just get over having to put up with the shitty unsolveable cryptic crossword posts from spineless opposing agenda driven trolls

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Scoota30

Regular
Doubt JAG will need to message everyone ; pretty sure a couple in here will be on the blower to the asx today going on about Marius’s message and slides that were available to those at the meeting, but not to the broader market.

Wait for market update
I can understand that they want to keep their cards close to their chest as they have probably been told that by their lawyers, however they initiated these roadshows and if they are going to share additional things there, they should know by now that it will get leaked/passed around online.
You've got retail holders here with hundreds of thousands of dollars locked up but no invite to the roadshow because "not enough shares".

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Skar

Regular
Same for me Jag, although I will find out soon enough next Tues myself in Melb. please Include me mate, thanks.
Likewise, @JAG I'll be at the Sydney Roadshow but would enjoy knowing what went down at the Perth one.

Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular

Hey @JAG while im a pizza and bikini model troll, you reckon you could also make an exception for me on this occasion? Thnx

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mickyb64

Regular
I can understand that they want to keep their cards close to their chest as they have probably been told that by their lawyers, however they initiated these roadshows and if they are going to share additional things there, they should know by now that it will get leaked/passed around online.
You've got retail holders here with hundreds of thousands of dollars locked up but no invite to the roadshow because "not enough shares".
It shouldn't matter whether you have 10000 shares or 5 million shares the BOD need to start treating their shareholders with some respect. This bullshit has been going on for way too long. Useless announcements filled with shit and secret additional slides for the select few. Fuck this shit.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Papst

Emerged
Hi @JAG
Unfortunately I can not proof that I am no troll, as this will be my first post. However I am a LTH and accumulating since 2019 when I met an Australian bloke on the Congo-nile trail in Rwanda who infected me with the AVZ fever. I would really appreciate if you would also consider myself for you insights!
Cheers from Germany

Flight996

Regular

Hi Jag
Thanks for the input.
Include me too please (I'm definitely not a troll, despite what my in-laws think)
Cheers
F

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hey @JAG

Any news would be greatly appreciated. LTH from 2017 with not as many shares as you big boys, but enough that it would have been life changing for my family if we had if sold before the TH… now watching my husband suffer daily working himself into the ground when we could have been smooth sailing… he told me we should sell just before the TH…. I held the faith and we held and I think it’s almost killed our marriage at times over these past few months.

Appreciate you and all the posters here, I come here multiple times a day and enjoy all the banter, always a good laugh, hoping AVZ comes home for all of us 🤞🏻
I’m with you there Lou,

I believed too and had a strategy of selling under a third once catalysts were hit (I.e ML, BFS). Being an investor of only 6 or so years long term style investor too, so really a baby in the game.

Made the huge mistake of showing the wife the portfolio when we were around highs, big Nono lesson learnt. Like you since then it’s been tough. I still believe in my strategy though as I’m a madman, but she doesn’t have the stomach for risk that I do so my poor wife has really been suffering and it’s my fault :(

I’ll treat her when we are up and running, and will be holding over 2/3rds for gravy (divvies)

Hang in Lou, we got this, we do this for our families.

If it wasn’t for this place I’d very likely be in a darker place so thank you to all you crazy funny bastards too 😂

• Love
Reactions: 35 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hi Jag
Thanks for the input.
Include me too please (I'm definitely not a troll, despite what my in-laws think)
Cheers
F
David is that you 😂

hedrox

Regular
It's all happening behind the curtains while we are waiting for our mining licence coming in....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 8.21.23 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 8.21.23 am.png
    3 MB · Views: 146
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom