AVZ Discussion 2022

Birdman7

Regular
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Thanks for the update Jag.

Reactions: 1 users

Birdman7

Regular

LOCKY82

Regular
Outstanding @JAG ! I would massively appreciate being on the list for your messages mate.

Reactions: 2 users

No_idea

Emerged
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

Thanks @JAG ! Appreciate if I can be on that message as well! Lth who just sits back and reads without comment here generally

Pokok

Regular

Don't forget a long term holder even if I have been married 3 times don't hold that against me

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Morning all

seems a bit brighter today.

@JAG - yes please

Reactions: 4 users

JNRB

Regular
I'd like to hear also. Although I'm with beisha that it's a shame to avoid just sharing it here because of a few shit people

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
Would love a Msg also please JAGS if possible. Sounds like the AVZ cap might make an appearance from the basement.

• Love

Dom1974

Regular
@JAG

Your feedback is appreciated. Please include me on your distribution list. Thx!

Louweeza

Regular
Lol. He is monofocal. We need people like that.
Gents,

Rather happy so right now just indulging with fellow holders and I will update later via message
Hey @JAG

Any news would be greatly appreciated. LTH from 2017 with not as many shares as you big boys, but enough that it would have been life changing for my family if we had if sold before the TH… now watching my husband suffer daily working himself into the ground when we could have been smooth sailing… he told me we should sell just before the TH…. I held the faith and we held and I think it’s almost killed our marriage at times over these past few months.

Appreciate you and all the posters here, I come here multiple times a day and enjoy all the banter, always a good laugh, hoping AVZ comes home for all of us 🤞🏻

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Nbaz

Regular

Hi Jag, I'd appreciate a message if you could spare the time. Thanks.

Mickyb64

Regular

Thanks @JAG could you please include me in the message.

Bonsoir

Regular

Thanks Jag, please add me to the list.

JasonM

Regular
@JAG - yes please

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Bray

Regular
Looks like Zinjin not happy with their loss.. but most likely angry locals of some description.

@JAG also please and thanks but I’d love to see it posted to the whole forum, a few dickheads shouldn’t ruin it for everyone

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bin59

Regular

Me too please @JAG - Thankyou 😁

M.Bison

Regular
Is the idea of the roadshow to boost the confidence of all holders? So when we reopen it’s not a disaster. I’m sure Nigel knows that people invited will gossip. In fact he’s probably counting on it.
In that light I think we can discuss publicly?Though I’m sure you have your reasons @JAG so plz include me if possible. Thanks

Reactions: 9 users

LX600

Regular
Hi @JAG thanks for the update and hope I am qualified for the more detailed information, please
Hi @grassseeds thanks for the update

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom