AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
Hi buddy 🤪
We’ve been in this for a fair while ..got so worked up almost forgot too PIN 🙈…Nah just about cooked with this shit …these cunts promise the world & deliver SFA …Swanning around unaffected on their exorbitant salaries + expenses SH saying NF has 50 million good reasons but the prick never put his hand in his pocket too buy the share ,took them gleefully like the greedy arsehole he is for a fantastic performance
If i see another pic of that fat cunt Felix in an Op shop tight fitting suit speaking on a forum of how we are welcoming new investors to the DRC i’ll throw up .Its the same ol same ol just tell the SHs what they want to hear without concrete evidence but it will happen /Soon /Imminent hang on its fucking just around the corner
My Easter eggs have melted ,my champagne is fucking flat .Seen Klaus /Ninja come & go with their pockets filled with our fucking money ,but here’s the kicker …they the cunts have the SHs interest at heart
Good night all …just about to take meds ,my neologist asked me if i was stressed ..answered what do you think ,i own a fucking shit load of AVZ shares ,he replied “Take a double dose twice a day”
Bags should be impressed with my paragraphing 👍…love you all except cuntface ChrisU /Modo/DG & R2D2
All good John. I can't help but poke the bear sometimes. I know how frustrating it has been holding AVZ & watching the BOD taking with one hand and grabbing with the other.
I guess we've all bought a ticket to this ride & there's not a lot we can do short of an off market transfer at a seriously depressing discount.
Good luck with the pinning, that's about the only thing I miss from the Crapper.

Hopefully Nigel will surprise us all one day & meet a deadline 🤷‍♂️

Good luck tomorrow with the Cup everyone & feel free to pass on any tips you guys get (y)

Reactions: 14 users

pow4ade

Regular
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Well done Jag, please include me also. Cheers,

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
@JAG is the new Doss with pizza and beer instead of Steak & Wine 😂 👍

You won’t be getting much actual work done tomorrow jas 😂…..

GLTAH

FFSAVZ plates almost ordered just need one more fuck around and I’m pressing the button…. I’d rather wait …

View attachment 20796
I don't think Doss will ever live that one down :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3 users
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

Hi Jag

could you PM me too please thanks mate

Well done Jag, please include me also.

GLTAH
Greetings from Germany

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Condor

Emerged
Who knows how long this will go on - really?

Ok so they updated us on where things are at and so market can price that and we trade. Not allowing investors to deal in the capital market for what reason/s? Cushion them?

I say trade and I don't think we are really going to get more info than what we have now. So, why can we not trade??

All big boys and girls here yeah? Novice, experienced, in-between... thats how it always is so why bar investors in capital markets?
Because it’s not in the best interests of Company and Shareholders

njoy84

Would also kindly appreciate the feedback

Last edited:
What's the gig @Sparrowhawk12 ?

You playing?
I wish Winenut. 1 day me, when AVZ lets me retire & learn/practice properly😜. Following a young talented band "Bones and Jones", I 1st saw at Port Fairy Folk Festival 2022. Maybe 1 day I'll watch & learn from you? 😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Scoota30

Regular
Hi buddy 🤪
We’ve been in this for a fair while ..got so worked up almost forgot too PIN 🙈…Nah just about cooked with this shit …these cunts promise the world & deliver SFA …Swanning around unaffected on their exorbitant salaries + expenses SH saying NF has 50 million good reasons but the prick never put his hand in his pocket too buy the share ,took them gleefully like the greedy arsehole he is for a fantastic performance
If i see another pic of that fat cunt Felix in an Op shop tight fitting suit speaking on a forum of how we are welcoming new investors to the DRC i’ll throw up .Its the same ol same ol just tell the SHs what they want to hear without concrete evidence but it will happen /Soon /Imminent hang on its fucking just around the corner
My Easter eggs have melted ,my champagne is fucking flat .Seen Klaus /Ninja come & go with their pockets filled with our fucking money ,but here’s the kicker …they the cunts have the SHs interest at heart
Good night all …just about to take meds ,my neologist asked me if i was stressed ..answered what do you think ,i own a fucking shit load of AVZ shares ,he replied “Take a double dose twice a day”
Bags should be impressed with my paragraphing 👍…love you all except cuntface ChrisU /Modo/DG & R2D2
Hahahaha thanks for the good laugh mate! I had almost forgotten about the champagne that's how long it's been 😂 I too am skeptical, purely because those attending the roadshow have a fair bit of skin in the game so they want to hear good news and if NF drip feeds them the koolaid again it's like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit. I recently moved my mental goal posts of having this suspension cleared up by March 23' (used to be end of Sep in my head) and it makes me feel a lot better because I don't get my hopes up every time there's a new extension or Twitter post.

Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Unfortunately I think the genie has to come out of the bottle.....:unsure:

What was a very harmonious forum is turning into the crapper....:(

@JAG ...shouldn't have to PM everyone to share good news in spite of a few .....if you get my drift....it should be shared and discussed openly.

Division is clear.....don't want to see excellent posters making a exodus.

We all know how this system works .....if you are a paid up member , then you know what you must do.......asap.

Then zeebot can make the call

Imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Hudnut

Regular

In JAG we trust. :)

#metoo please JAG.

Hudnut

Regular
Hi All

Unfortunately I think the genie has to come out of the bottle.....:unsure:

What was a very harmonious forum is turning into the crapper....:(

@JAG ...shouldn't have to PM everyone to share good news in spite of a few .....if you get my drift....it should be shared and discussed openly.

Division is clear.....don't want to see excellent posters making a exodus.

We all know how this system works .....if you are a paid up member , then you know what you must do.......asap.

Then zeebot can make the call

Imo

I just subscribed. Guess why......

Those few generate too many posts and take up too much time, for no value.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Mickdavo

Regular
I just subscribed. Guess why......

Those few generate too many posts and take up too much time, for no value.

Can you let me know how subscribing fixes that?

Cheers. 👍

Woogr

Yes please mate

Hudnut

Regular
Can you let me know how subscribing fixes that?

Cheers. 👍

Then you can report them. Enough reports = they get the arse.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Mickdavo

Regular
Then you can report them. Enough reports = they get the arse.

Ah ok, I've been reporting but I'm not a paid member so I'm assuming it's not counted as highly as a paid member is that it?

Reactions: 5 users

Add me to the list please. Many Thanks! Drinks at Hillarys again when its all said and done.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Rambo

Regular

Hi Jag, could you include me in the message. I’d really like hear what you learnt.
Thanks

ptlas

Regular

Don't forget me mate

Hey jag
I’m a long time listener and a fist time caller I followed you guys over to this thread from day one of the the cryptic notes that was left in that hot crapper shit show. I’m all in on Avz and need some reasurances that I didn’t blow my first home deposit on nothing !
Could you please include me in this message

Top Bottom