AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
Im

Im with you George …heard this shit over & over again ..must think we’re fuckin stupid too take his so called word ..its going too happen whilst the “keep the cunts happy” never ending story continues ..im sorry but heard this over & over again ,unless there is hard evidence of signature on paper ,its all but fluff .These pricks are liars ..their mouths are moving …6 months in suspension but these cunts go on their merry way …laughing tonight ,1down 4 to go then we’re home safe
C'mon John, drink the Kool-aid! You know you want to :LOL:

AVZ KOOLAID.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
Im

Im with you George …heard this shit over & over again ..must think we’re fuckin stupid too take his so called word ..its going too happen whilst the “keep the cunts happy” never ending story continues ..im sorry but heard this over & over again ,unless there is hard evidence of signature on paper ,its all but fluff .These pricks are liars ..their mouths are moving …6 months in suspension but these cunts go on their merry way …laughing tonight ,1down 4 to go then we’re home safe
Shit can’t eat the pineapple now

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dopi

I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Plz count me in for the individual message ;)

• Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Der Geist, felt a little sorry for you and even tried to be kind…. Big mistake and won’t happen again

You really are Cong’s lunch boy and a shorter to boot

What’s that @Nellie17 said about you….
“A mangy fog with fleas”

That’s the trouble with Nells, sometimes she’s too kind.

Good news is I won’t get sucked in by your tantrums again…. Enjoy the rest of the night sucking R2 (I mean JohnU)’s dick
Might have been Chris' dick there Bags not John's but what's a dick between friends.....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
I'll have the deep tissue massage please @JAG
Whole thing's made me lock up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

taofufa

I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Please include me in the personal message pls ! Happy to bring a pizza over to meet in person too :). There's this awesome pizza place in Mayland if u fancy :)

CashKing

Regular
Im

I’m with you on that mate, let’s hope @JAG bullshits meter was working well tonight…

NF does this then next min they are hitting us up for freebies ?? Sound familiar anyone ??

I’ll wait for the message @JAG but let’s hope this isn’t another BS con for the up coming proxy voting form or another BS grab for freebies….

GLTAH

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
Shall be interesting to hear the Perth crews thoughts over the coming days once the spiked pizza and beer wears off. Is there real cause for positivity or will the call for a pineapple colonic irrigation grow louder and angrier ?
Days of our lives hey @Frank ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Dazmac66

Regular
🐳 just a very small whale!! First of the season maybe?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
I'll have the deep tissue massage please @JAG
Whole thing's made me lock up.
Ahhh the old back door entrance to a dodgy massage parlour for a soapy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Fletch77

Regular
There we go. At last, there is disclosure. Why wasn’t this discussed at the Axino video presentation 6 months ago instead of denying, Nigel?

Nigel always comes clean when he feels he is in a good pozzy. Excellent, I am unlikely to see deep red is reassuring.
Your national flag is mostly red 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Might have been Chris' dick there Bags not John's but what's a dick between friends.....:ROFLMAO:
Thanks Nuts, have made the appropriate adjustment…. it’s those little things that count!!

Speaking of the Count, have you heard how his torn rectum is healing?

Oh and while I’m here, @JAG please don’t include me in that private list because

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
You threatening me with a pineapple :unsure:
:ROFLMAO: Only if your on the BOD.

A ‘soapy’ is a code word for helping you with a certain ‘locked up’ appendage that is exclusive to us males, we get offered this ‘service’ by entering ‘special’ massage parlours.

At least that’s what @MoneyBags1348 told me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
Thanks Nuts, have made the appropriate adjustment…. it’s those little things that count!!

Speaking of the Count, have you heard how his torn rectum is healing?

Oh and while I’m here, @JAG please don’t include me in that private list because

• Haha
  • Love
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Beetleb

@grassseeds -thank you for the update.
@JAG - would appreciate if you could PM me as well.

I'm a long time holder but didn't qualify for the meetings. Still have lots invested and hopeful of a great outcome.

Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
:ROFLMAO: Only if your on the BOD.

A ‘soapy’ is a code word for helping you with a certain ‘locked up’ appendage that is exclusive to us males, we get offered this ‘service’ by entering ‘special’ massage parlours.

At least that’s what @MoneyBags1348 told me
Oh I see, no I'm all good there my wife helps with that. If I mention AVZ to her it can get pretty nasty 😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

John25

Regular
C'mon John, drink the Kool-aid! You know you want to :LOL:

View attachment 20795
Hi buddy 🤪
We’ve been in this for a fair while ..got so worked up almost forgot too PIN 🙈…Nah just about cooked with this shit …these cunts promise the world & deliver SFA …Swanning around unaffected on their exorbitant salaries + expenses SH saying NF has 50 million good reasons but the prick never put his hand in his pocket too buy the share ,took them gleefully like the greedy arsehole he is for a fantastic performance
If i see another pic of that fat cunt Felix in an Op shop tight fitting suit speaking on a forum of how we are welcoming new investors to the DRC i’ll throw up .Its the same ol same ol just tell the SHs what they want to hear without concrete evidence but it will happen /Soon /Imminent hang on its fucking just around the corner
My Easter eggs have melted ,my champagne is fucking flat .Seen Klaus /Ninja come & go with their pockets filled with our fucking money ,but here’s the kicker …they the cunts have the SHs interest at heart
Good night all …just about to take meds ,my neologist asked me if i was stressed ..answered what do you think ,i own a fucking shit load of AVZ shares ,he replied “Take a double dose twice a day”
Bags should be impressed with my paragraphing 👍…love you all except cuntface ChrisU /Modo/DG & R2D2

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

CashKing

Regular
@JAG is the new Doss with pizza and beer instead of Steak & Wine 😂 👍

You won’t be getting much actual work done tomorrow jas 😂…..

GLTAH

FFSAVZ plates almost ordered just need one more fuck around and I’m pressing the button…. I’d rather wait …

9E1083C4-1472-47F4-A06F-7F79F5B4E150.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom