AVZ Discussion 2022

D

Deleted member 2428

I went to the Perth roadshow and Nigel gave a detailed comment about all the outstanding issues. Nigel allowed all the attendees to ask any question and he did not duck any issue. Obviously, he could not make too many comments about some issues. I have only missed 1 AGM or meeting over the last 4 years and I believe he gave clear and transparent comments. With such a large project there have been many in the country trying to derail AVZ. Nigel expects that the political moves that are happening at the moment will be successful. I suggest that shareholders should keep reminding themselves that we are dealing with the DRC, and sorting out issues take a lot longer than what we are used to.
I expect that after the issue of the Mining License shareholders will be happy with their investment. I remain a holder.
The only (no, not only) criticism I have is that he has said the same thing/ vibe/ she will be right every roadshow for 3 years Yes or No?
But no progress against elastic timeline/s. I like the guys enthusiasm, but fuck me, is it just “used car salesman“ spin again and again, year in year out? Great pay check, while “the 4wd wheels keep spinning in the mud” for the BOD (most live in the cone of silence 🤐) .

The shitshow continue, a never ending stor, until it ends “tits up” or 💥 T/O by RIO or Greeny Twiggy 🤷‍♂️

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

thorgin

Regular
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Kindly requesting to be included in the messages please.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Scud458

I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

Thank you Jag, please include this long term holder on the list(y)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Wil_Mar

Kindly requesting to be included as well Jag. Thanks in advance mate.

Apologies for the spam gang.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
C

ChrisU

With such a large project there have been many in the country trying to derail AVZ.
There we go. At last, there is disclosure. Why wasn’t this discussed at the Axino video presentation 6 months ago instead of denying, Nigel?

Nigel always comes clean when he feels he is in a good pozzy. Excellent, I am unlikely to see deep red is reassuring.

TDITD

Top 20

So pineapples down ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

whales

Regular
Nigel indicated that if plans go as expected we may get a pleasant surprise. Nigel suggested that their man on the ground (Marios M M) has achieved some great progress. Don't forget we are dealing with African administration and their convoluted politics.
Thank you for the info.
Hopefully, the Director General of CAMI has realized he needs to provide appropriate surface rights as Jules Alingete Key
will not provide protection against corruption.
Very Good news is that Mining Licence is not dependent on the arbitration outcome,

Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 2428

There we go. At last, there is disclosure. Why wasn’t this discussed at the Axino video presentation 6 months ago instead of denying, Nigel?

Nigel always comes clean when he feels he is in a good pozzy. Excellent, I am unlikely to see deep red is reassuring.
🤷‍♂️ Please explain (as Pauline Hanson would say). I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but FFS, you speak in Chinese riddles. We are Australian you imbecile 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
From the sounds of it we got just about the next best thing to receiving the ML at the RS, even appears it was an RS and not an SS. Looking forward to hearing more.

I’d still very much appreciate any questions the Perth crew feel need asking for us others to ask in future RS.

can even eat the pineapple in the fridge now (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Remark

Top 20
Yep, put me on that list too please @JAG.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Add me too please @JAG

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

John25

Regular
Im
The only (no, not only) criticism I have is that he has said the same thing/ vibe/ she will be right every roadshow for 3 years Yes or No?
But no progress against elastic timeline/s. I like the guys enthusiasm, but fuck me, is it just “used car salesman“ spin again and again, year in year out? Great pay check, while “the 4wd wheels keep spinning in the mud” for the BOD (most live in the cone of silence 🤐) .

The shitshow continue, a never ending stor, until it ends “tits up” or 💥 T/O by RIO or Greeny Twiggy 🤷‍♂️
Im with you George …heard this shit over & over again ..must think we’re fuckin stupid too take his so called word ..its going too happen whilst the “keep the cunts happy” never ending story continues ..im sorry but heard this over & over again ,unless there is hard evidence of signature on paper ,its all but fluff .These pricks are liars ..their mouths are moving …6 months in suspension but these cunts go on their merry way …laughing tonight ,1down 4 to go then we’re home safe

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Thaz

Regular

Thanks Jag.

Would appreciate if i were included in the list of people!

• Love

Strawbz

Emerged
I’d love to be on that list please JAG

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

hedrox

Regular
@JAG ...thanks for the update...great stuff, could you please put me on your mailing list too...defiantly no troll

• Love
@Der Geist, felt a little sorry for you and even tried to be kind…. Big mistake and won’t happen again

You really are Cong’s lunch boy and a shorter to boot

What’s that @Nellie17 said about you….
“A mangy dog with fleas”

That’s the trouble with Nells, sometimes she’s too kind.

Good news is I won’t get sucked in by your tantrums again…. Enjoy the rest of the night sucking R2 (I mean ChrisU)’s dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Euchreman

Would like to be included on that list too please JAG

• Love
I went to the Perth roadshow and Nigel gave a detailed comment about all the outstanding issues. Nigel allowed all the attendees to ask any question and he did not duck any issue. Obviously, he could not make too many comments about some issues. I have only missed 1 AGM or meeting over the last 4 years and I believe he gave clear and transparent comments. With such a large project there have been many in the country trying to derail AVZ. Nigel expects that the political moves that are happening at the moment will be successful. I suggest that shareholders should keep reminding themselves that we are dealing with the DRC, and sorting out issues take a lot longer than what we are used to.
I expect that after the issue of the Mining License shareholders will be happy with

Would like to be included on that list too please JAG
Ditto, was looking forward to attend but personal circumstances prevented me from going.

• Love
Top Bottom