AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
If we get the $2 party in Perth I'll make my homemade dough and tomato sugo, garlic prawn, chilli, basil and fresh rocket pizza for all that attend.

I'll put it out there....it will be the best fucking pizza you ever tasted

Especially if you drink a bottle of Pizzini King Valley Pietra Rosso Sangiovese before you eat it! :D
Tasty! Headed up that way soon, defo pick up some of their Sangiovese. On the way to mountain biking at Bright.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

oxxa23

Regular
If we get the $2 party in Perth I'll make my homemade dough and tomato sugo, garlic prawn, chilli, basil and fresh rocket pizza for all that attend.

I'll put it out there....it will be the best fucking pizza you ever tasted

Especially if you drink a bottle of Pizzini King Valley Pietra Rosso Sangiovese before you eat it! :D
Nailed one of the pizzini tonight wine... along with a mount langhi hollows sangiovese... while waiting for the Perth pizza posse

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

grassseeds

Regular
I went to the Perth roadshow and Nigel gave a detailed comment about all the outstanding issues. Nigel allowed all the attendees to ask any question and he did not duck any issue. Obviously, he could not make too many comments about some issues. I have only missed 1 AGM or meeting over the last 4 years and I believe he gave clear and transparent comments. With such a large project there have been many in the country trying to derail AVZ. Nigel expects that the political moves that are happening at the moment will be successful. I suggest that shareholders should keep reminding themselves that we are dealing with the DRC, and sorting out issues take a lot longer than what we are used to.
I expect that after the issue of the Mining License shareholders will be happy with their investment. I remain a holder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Tasty! Headed up that way soon, defo pick up some of their Sangiovese. On the way to mountain biking at Bright.
Pizzini are fucking good

Old Italian family originally growing tobacco back in the day in the Valley

Excellent examples of Italian varietals

Just don't drink too much before getting on the bike!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
I went to the Perth roadshow and Nigel gave a detailed comment about all the outstanding issues. Nigel allowed all the attendees to ask any question and he did not duck any issue. Obviously, he could not make too many comments about some issues. I have only missed 1 AGM or meeting over the last 4 years and I believe he gave clear and transparent comments. With such a large project there have been many in the country trying to derail AVZ. Nigel expects that the political moves that are happening at the moment will be successful. I suggest that shareholders should keep reminding themselves that we are dealing with the DRC, and sorting out issues take a lot longer than what we are used to.
I expect that after the issue of the Mining License shareholders will be happy with their investment. I remain a holder.
many thanks

did he say whether we were waiting on arbitration to finish before other parts could be finalised?

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Tell 'em Winenut sent you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

antimatter

Regular
Gents,

Rather happy so right now just indulging with fellow holders and I will update later via message
Thanks goodness there is no pineapple in that pizza.

• Haha

John25

Regular
Have an option of remaining a holder …Ahhhh NO

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
Pizzini are fucking good

Old Italian family originally growing tobacco back in the day in the Valley

Excellent examples of Italian varietals

Just don't drink too much before getting on the bike!
Town rides in Bright in the evening after getting on the sauce are the thing of legends actually! So much fun :D
But no, certainly not on the mountain, I do enough high speed tree hugging as it is sober.

• Haha

oxxa23

Regular
Well you can't sell 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

grassseeds

Regular
many thanks

did he say whether we were waiting on arbitration to finish before other parts could be finalised?
Nigel indicated that arbitration would not delay the Mining License.

• Fire
Reactions: 49 users

CHB

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
I appreciate you passing on what you have, thank you mate.
However was there at all any indication as to when we would resume trading again?
Many, including myself are VERY desperate to know that piece of information.

Reactions: 10 users

grassseeds

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Mickdavo

Regular
Nigel indicated that arbitration would not delay the Mining License.
Did he indicate what is the delay if the arbitration isn't the delay?

Thanks for the info 👍

Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
No GIFS. I’ll settle for interpretive dance. There’s been some risqué shit happening behind the scenes - can’t wait to see Jag busting those moves.
It’s nice to see the arseholes wasting their energy 🤣

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.
A number of extra slides presented not part of the ASX announcement.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

For the shorts, guess what? You’re all fucked 😂😂😂 Oh and Boatman as well.

Am I happy with what I was provided….YES!
Love you long time Jag.
Please include me in said private message when you are able to.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

oxxa23

Regular
I’ll provide an update tomorrow via personal message to those that are not Trolls.

Question answered in these extra slides and also answered by shareholders asking.

Yes, Marios M is on the books with a very interesting email made public to the group received at 4:58 pm

Legend... me too please....

@grassseeds thanks for your comments also

Reactions: 10 users

llhtom

Regular

Appreciate it if you can include me in the message.

Top Bottom