AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Permit number 13359, and Dathcom is the DRC company that is the tenement holder and operator. AVZ owns 75% of it at the moment, soon to be 51%, then maybe 66%

Those other tenements are the 100% AVZ holdings that surround 13359. The other one in the middle is held by Tantalex, who have the ML to mine the rejects piles

*Ditto Joe, No excuses ! No excuses why AVZ / Manono doesn't deserve a ML imminently atm :rolleyes:

Manono Tweet.png

Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
My perspective is this:

IMO, based off CAMI website update

The Technical committee has Ok'ed their part, so all bits can now be/are being/have been collated by CAMI for on-passing to MofM to rubber stamp within 30 days. Felix T the cat stated the suspension of awarding of mining licenses etc was to be lifted a short while ago, providing the Cadastre files were brought up to date. Perhaps we have seen that with the update to April 1

So, for me, the file is 'approved', and is headed towards MofM. On my basis she has until 30 April

Was it coincidence that CATH settlement given another 30 days from April 1st?. You know, this part of the deal stinks, as really what CATH might be saying is, well, even though we waived the ML condition, we're not going to pay you the cash until we DO see it, hence the extension.

Hmmmm, things that go bump in the night

So my pick remains 'the day after a 30 pip rise in the shareprice', but by 30 April latest

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
Tomorrow Frank AIMO

GLTAH

"The last ann regarding the extension with CATH was 1st April the same date that the DRC website was updated.
The extension was for 30 days. The time for the license to be issued is 30 days".

Tonster66​

#Hmmm.jpg

Food for thought 🤞

Frank :cool:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Announcement but not the one we wanted

I'll exercise 76M options @ 6c thank you...

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Announcement but not the one we wanted

I'll exercise 76M options @ 6c thank you...

How to turn $4.5m into $80m. Nice work if you can get it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Today was the expiry date for those options, so nice timing!

Capture.JPG

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I've been going through old announcements to find out who these options were issued to - was it Lithium Plus?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I've been going through old announcements to find out who these options were issued to - was it Lithium Plus?
These options have come from the April 2nd 2020 placement of $14.1m through Yibin / Lithium plus. They were due to expire today....from Obe Wan on the Crapper

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yes, originally 120,000,001 of the little f''ckers, issued to 5 entities, mainly Lithium Plus, but also some smaller sophs, including (I think) a related chinese party to the MD of Lithium Plus, Guo, who is in the T20. Some were converted last year, leaving the 76mill odd for today.

More tentacles than an octopus, these related entities......you have to keep an open mind to what may be the end game with these guys

I'm wondering if they started the sell down this week, to raise the cash to convert?

Tim will tell at the next T20 issued in May, but I would expect to see most, if not all, of these options to now be held as ordinary shares

Reactions: 11 users

marksmann007

Regular
They certainly didn’t try and shoot the lights out with these bloody options did they.
I wonder if they ever review these decisions and dish out an appropriate uppercut.
I get we were positioned very differently back then but that’s a serious amount of cheap options converted.

Reactions: 1 users

CHB

Regular
We've had many a shocking raise over the past few years

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20

Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow

To remind: https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/te...-burdens-dr-congo-brings-to-eac-table-3769482

In an earlier interview with The EastAfrican, Equity Group CEO James Mwangi said they were seeking Tesla boss Elon Musk to establish a plant in DRC to avail himself of the raw materials and add value at the source.

KEY POINTS

Elon Musk tweeted Tesla may get into the lithium mining and refining business directly and at scale because the cost of the metal, a key component in manufacturing batteries, have gotten so high.

“Price of lithium has gone to insane levels,” Musk tweeted.

Lithium deposits are not uncommon in the US, but refining resources are limited.

Elon Musk Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

• Love
  • Wow

Fletch77

Regular
Can’t believe your post was moderated over at the Crapper cashcity..

I thought what you said was on point 👌🏻

Have been biting my tongue for a while, there is a nickname there that would stick I reckon 😉 haha

Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Can’t believe your post was moderated over at the Crapper cashcity..

I thought what you said was on point 👌🏻

Have been biting my tongue for a while, there is a nickname there that would stick I reckon 😉 haha
I modded it myself mate, I guess I should remember “if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all” but yes sometimes he’s painful & doesn’t stop winging when even at these prices & then complete opposite wtf , reminds me of my ex i think 😂

• Haha
  • Love

Remark

Top 20
"Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

After corona-related restrictions on travel and personal contacts, we are all the more pleased to be able to personally invite you with this email to the lunch presentation of the Australian raw materials company - AVZ Minerals Limited .

AVZ Minerals shares are traded in Australia and Germany: ASX: AVZ / FSE: 3A2

Their course has been at an unprecedented high for months: Over 400% in just 6 months!

Possible reasons for this, such as achievements, outlook, strategies and visions for AVZ's Manono lithium project, will be explained to us by Managing Director Nigel Ferguson in presentation events in Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich and Zurich. Personal discussions will be possible with a manager whose name will soon be associated with the very large global lithium producers.

Since his last visit in summer 2019, the Manono Lithium and Tin Project has made tremendous progress. With a 24% stake in Manono by the Chinese Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies worth USD 240 million, production is scheduled to start as early as the end of 2023.

In 2020, AVZ Minerals presented an impressive feasibility study for at least 20 years of profitable production, which can now be considered obsolete. AVZ, numerous bulk buyers, CATH and last but not least the Congolese government, which holds 25% of Manono, want to aim even higher. Instead of the previously calculated annual tonnage capacity of 4.5 million tons, the lithium mine should now be able to process 10 million tons of ore per year. After extensive drilling programs, the lithium reserves were expanded by more than 41% in a first step in 2021. JORC lithium resources identified to date are 401 million tonnes grading 1.65% lithium oxide. These are already world records for lithium projects.

At Manono, AVZ has only examined one of six identified pegmatite orebodies. In 2017, analysts from China's Ministry of Mines named the Manono Project as the Escondida of Lithium (largest copper mine in Chile). Significant amounts of mineable tin and tantalum also exist at Manono. Before the importance of e-metals could be recognized, there was a tin mine on the site.

Lithium mining from solid rock (pegmatite) clearly belongs to the future, in which sustainability of raw material production will be decisive for project developments. Far too much water was and is still wasted for lithium production from salt lakes, which we know from South America, among other places.

With the implementation of global e-mobility, raw materials such as lithium, copper, tin, nickel, manganese and cobalt are becoming increasingly important and the demand for them will grow even more rapidly. All of these metals are found in the Congo in particular. It is therefore not surprising that large Chinese investors are particularly well represented in this African country. China is also by far the largest producer of chemical components for the battery industry, which is also largely based in China. So far, there are numerous major investors from the Far East both in the share register and in the order books of AVZ.

The mine planned by AVZ Minerals is intended to extract lithium-rich ore from pegmatites and initially convert it into 6% spodumene concentrate (SC6). Chemicals suitable for batteries, such as lithium sulphate, hydroxide and carbonates can then be obtained from this. Within a short period of time, their prices have risen by clearly three-digit growth rates.

A world-class gold deposit has already been developed in the Congo with Moto Goldmines, and AXINO has been involved from the very beginning. Now it seems that we can repeat this success with AVZ Minerals.

Anyone who relies on lithium and future e-mobility should not miss this presentation by AVZ Minerals.

Please have a look at the latest video of AVZ and its Manono project at the end of this message.

AVZ Minerals has everything a budding producer with a world-class project needs:

1. Huge lithium deposit with further high potential for growth
  2. Global demand for lithium and other ferrous metals is exploding
  3. Mine license & completion of second feasibility study for Manono expected soon
  4. Potent major shareholders, numerous purchase guarantees and strong project partners
  5. Experienced management with many years of activities in the Congo
6. Exit strategies for AVZ and its shareholders, eg possible project part sales or takeovers "

Takeovers?

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
"Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

After corona-related restrictions on travel and personal contacts, we are all the more pleased to be able to personally invite you with this email to the lunch presentation of the Australian raw materials company - AVZ Minerals Limited .

AVZ Minerals shares are traded in Australia and Germany: ASX: AVZ / FSE: 3A2

Their course has been at an unprecedented high for months: Over 400% in just 6 months!

Possible reasons for this, such as achievements, outlook, strategies and visions for AVZ's Manono lithium project, will be explained to us by Managing Director Nigel Ferguson in presentation events in Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich and Zurich. Personal discussions will be possible with a manager whose name will soon be associated with the very large global lithium producers.

Since his last visit in summer 2019, the Manono Lithium and Tin Project has made tremendous progress. With a 24% stake in Manono by the Chinese Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies worth USD 240 million, production is scheduled to start as early as the end of 2023.

In 2020, AVZ Minerals presented an impressive feasibility study for at least 20 years of profitable production, which can now be considered obsolete. AVZ, numerous bulk buyers, CATH and last but not least the Congolese government, which holds 25% of Manono, want to aim even higher. Instead of the previously calculated annual tonnage capacity of 4.5 million tons, the lithium mine should now be able to process 10 million tons of ore per year. After extensive drilling programs, the lithium reserves were expanded by more than 41% in a first step in 2021. JORC lithium resources identified to date are 401 million tonnes grading 1.65% lithium oxide. These are already world records for lithium projects.

At Manono, AVZ has only examined one of six identified pegmatite orebodies. In 2017, analysts from China's Ministry of Mines named the Manono Project as the Escondida of Lithium (largest copper mine in Chile). Significant amounts of mineable tin and tantalum also exist at Manono. Before the importance of e-metals could be recognized, there was a tin mine on the site.

Lithium mining from solid rock (pegmatite) clearly belongs to the future, in which sustainability of raw material production will be decisive for project developments. Far too much water was and is still wasted for lithium production from salt lakes, which we know from South America, among other places.

With the implementation of global e-mobility, raw materials such as lithium, copper, tin, nickel, manganese and cobalt are becoming increasingly important and the demand for them will grow even more rapidly. All of these metals are found in the Congo in particular. It is therefore not surprising that large Chinese investors are particularly well represented in this African country. China is also by far the largest producer of chemical components for the battery industry, which is also largely based in China. So far, there are numerous major investors from the Far East both in the share register and in the order books of AVZ.

The mine planned by AVZ Minerals is intended to extract lithium-rich ore from pegmatites and initially convert it into 6% spodumene concentrate (SC6). Chemicals suitable for batteries, such as lithium sulphate, hydroxide and carbonates can then be obtained from this. Within a short period of time, their prices have risen by clearly three-digit growth rates.

A world-class gold deposit has already been developed in the Congo with Moto Goldmines, and AXINO has been involved from the very beginning. Now it seems that we can repeat this success with AVZ Minerals.

Anyone who relies on lithium and future e-mobility should not miss this presentation by AVZ Minerals.

Please have a look at the latest video of AVZ and its Manono project at the end of this message.

AVZ Minerals has everything a budding producer with a world-class project needs:

1. Huge lithium deposit with further high potential for growth
  2. Global demand for lithium and other ferrous metals is exploding
  3. Mine license & completion of second feasibility study for Manono expected soon
  4. Potent major shareholders, numerous purchase guarantees and strong project partners
  5. Experienced management with many years of activities in the Congo
6. Exit strategies for AVZ and its shareholders, eg possible project part sales or takeovers "

Takeovers?

Anything is possible I suppose, but remember we have CdL and tin as well. This could be divvied up in all sorts of ways.

Some interesting wording in the roadshow blurb for sure ....

"Personal discussions will be possible with a manager whose name will soon be associated with the very large global lithium producers. "

This looks like a challenge for the Europeans to have a crack ... "It is therefore not surprising that large Chinese investors are particularly well represented in this African country. China is also by far the largest producer of chemical components for the battery industry, which is also largely based in China. So far, there are numerous major investors from the Far East both in the share register and in the order books of AVZ"

Top Bottom