AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It's going to be interesting to see who is still holding in a year or two, four or more from now for me tbo :unsure:

When, where and at what point in time some of us SH's say, "Thanks for everything, I'm outta here" o_O

God knows we've seen our share of weirdo's, trolls, negative nancy's come and go over the years :rolleyes:

Wonder how our old mate GC is going, knowing what "could have been" with some patience :eek:

That's gotta hurt in hindsight :oops:

Still in Therapy i'm guessing

To remind,

View attachment 4046
Ol' GC's post hasn't aged well has it....:p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I will not be selling a single share under $4, and even then it will just be a few to finally see some of dem $'s in mah bank...that's all I can tell you;)
I'm intending to hang on and hang on and hang on for as long as I possibly can........ before I sell even one of these bad boys

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Regular
Ok, thanks mate (s)

I noticed the French version of this site lists the update date to be April 12, 2022.

Time travel or just fat French fingers? 🤣

1649639578019.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Bray

Regular
Reckon we'll actually see some sort of updates this week.. :unsure:

Reactions: 1 users

BRICK

Regular
too many croissonts

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Regular
You'll probably get it at 1.07 = the sell side being loaded as usual (just a couple of the phony bids)....

1649645503926.png
1649645564560.png
1649645605490.png

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
The usual shit fight on "the Crapper" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Remark

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wow super weird over on the Crapper

• Haha

Remark

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

LEFOOL

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular

Pokok

Regular
If / when we ever get this "Show on the Road" - C'mon Antoinette, just Sign & Rubber Stamp the Farkin' thing will ya, like tomorrow (y)

We know you want / need to Minister of Mines :) And if we / us SH's can hold on long enough and there's No TO @ $3 - Lol, As if :ROFLMAO:

Well, here's what we could expect to see down the Road to Manono if all goes to plan according to Constantin and the Thrasher o_O

View attachment 4041

View attachment 4040

View attachment 4042

Food for thought, It's a Lot to swallow i know ;)

The Proof is in the Pudding or is it the Pie :unsure:

With plenty for everyone to go around 🍽️

Frank :cool:

View attachment 4043

Really frank Benny Hill keep me smiling the 3 ex wife's no nothing of my love of his humour

• Haha

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha

ptlas

Regular
i need to pop in and have a look I need a good laugh
Do something that's more fun like watching paint dry.
Was there today for the first time in a while-almost wish I was suspended but then I see some of the non-mining threads which are really useful.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
silly me sat in front of the computer most the day today and replied to the crapper nuffers....oh well, kept me busy🤪
Saw that :ROFLMAO:

AVZ are recruiting a Human Resources Supervisor https://hotcrapper.com.au/threads/avz-corporate-team-expanding.6690158/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png
Found here: Only a few days old too. Confidence must be rising for significant changes ahead otherwise why would you invest in increasing your HR capability?

Accessed at the date of this post: https://www.seek.com.au/job/56566524?type=standard

"AVZ Minerals is a mining company based in West Perth with operations in the DRC. We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Human Resources Advisor to coordinate, advise and handle all aspects of Human Resources for our company in Perth, liaising also with our team located in the Democratic Republic of Congo. This is a newly created position as we are expanding our corporate team. We offer a diverse, supportive and great work culture. If you have the ability to work productively and effectively both autonomously and within a team environment and this position aligns with your skills and knowledge, then we look forward to hearing from you."

The ML and BFS cannot come soon enough!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
AVZ are recruiting a Human Resources Supervisor
:)

Found here: Only a few days old too. Confidence must be rising for significant changes ahead otherwise why would you invest in increasing your HR capability?

Accessed at the date of this post: https://www.seek.com.au/job/56566524?type=standard

"AVZ Minerals is a mining company based in West Perth with operations in the DRC. We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Human Resources Advisor to coordinate, advise and handle all aspects of Human Resources for our company in Perth, liaising also with our team located in the Democratic Republic of Congo. This is a newly created position as we are expanding our corporate team. We offer a diverse, supportive and great work culture. If you have the ability to work productively and effectively both autonomously and within a team environment and this position aligns with your skills and knowledge, then we look forward to hearing from you."

The ML and BFS cannot come soon enough!
Maybe they'll hire a pr person with half a clue 🤞

• Haha
Top Bottom