AVZ Discussion 2022

Freehold

Regular
Chatter via HC poster "The_jconway" is that the DRC Mining Catastre website showing Monono ground (13359) "may" have been updated to PE or "Permit Exploitation" overnight.

This of course cannot be confirmed until an official Ann from AVZ

See website below and search for 13359 for AVZ Manono ground

8.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Chatter on HC is that the DRC Mining Catastre website showing Monono ground "may" have been updated to EP or "Exploitation Permit" overnight.

This of course cannot be confirmed until an Ann official from AVZ
I was just about to post the same information. Very interesting reading.:whistle:🤞🙏

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
IXR trading halt. Arrrrggghh, I waited too long & missed out. Good luck Guys!

Capitol raising, phew.
yep me too DOH
Reckon you'll be able to pick up a fill of IXR soon as the SP will probably drift down to the Cap Raise price when the dust settles

Think that price is likely to be in the mid 7's

Good luck guys

Now a trading halt for AVZ about now would be something interesting to see.....and I'm not talking about any cap raises ;)

• Fire
  • Love

Remark

Top 20
Reckon you'll be able to pick up a fill of IXR soon as the SP will probably drift down to the Cap Raise price when the dust settles

Think that price is likely to be in the mid 7's

Good luck guys

Now a trading halt for AVZ about now would be something interesting to see.....and I'm not talking about any cap raises ;)
I was thinking it looks like a bargain at 7.5 (y)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
Chatter via HC poster "The_jconway" is that the DRC Mining Catastre website showing Monono ground (13359) "may" have been updated to PE or "Permit Exploitation" overnight.

This of course cannot be confirmed until an official Ann from AVZ

See website below and search for 13359 for AVZ Manono ground

View attachment 3859
Didnt someone raise this last year from the mining website or was that a different issue?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Didnt someone raise this last year from the mining website or was that a different issue?
Different issue I think

The new info is definitely based around an update on the official DRC mining website showing a change that indicates effective approval of the ML

The status for the tenement has been updated to "Demande PE Approuvée" (PE is short for Permit de Exploitation) which prima facie means approval has been granted to go mining

Or so it would seem

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
Different issue I think

The new info is definitely based around an update on the official DRC mining website showing a change that indicates effective approval of the ML

The status for the tenemant has been updated to "Demande PE Approuvée" (PE is short for Permit de Exploitation) which prima facie means approval has been granted to go mining

Or so it would seem
Well... if thats the case then ... FUCK A DUCK! otherwise, business as usual and ill get back to work hahaha

Samus

Top 20
Notice the sell side gets piled on within seconds of any drop for the past 3 days. Unnatural downwards pressure imo, looks like the usual suspects in a last ditch effort deprive any poor pissweak bastards of their shares.

Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular
Based on my own research of the DRC Mining Map Portal.

on the map itself, it only shows the Research Permit for Dathcom.

1649304613817.png

However, it isn't until you search for the land itself that you see the application for Mining "approved"

1649304650928.png

1649304703372.png

Perhaps this is more of a 'glitch' in the system where you can see it before the map itself is updated.

not sure what to take of this myself tbh. I guess I'm Skeptical but hopeful.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 3864

However, it isn't until you search for the land itself that you see the application for Mining "approved"

View attachment 3865

View attachment 3866

Perhaps this is more of a 'glitch' in the system where you can see it before the map itself is updated.

Yep...pretty much sums me up too

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
When will we see the TH???
Better put the champers on ice.
Looks like Nigels thunder was stolen by the Cadastre Clerck, who was told at the last minute to stop, so he didn't cloud the permit back in.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Nice find guys, I had been regularly checking the portal and took a recent screenshot so I could track changes. See below what it said previously.

Definite update. 👍

Screenshot_20220113-073958_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking

Thaz

Regular
I think those 2 items are on the same status. See below screenshot just then.

1649306535973.png

Reactions: 1 users

View attachment 3864

View attachment 3865

View attachment 3866

Yeh i don't think this is AVZ is it? When you search avz a different permit comes up? See my screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220113-073958_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220113-073958_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

BRICK

Regular
Appears to be much chatter across HC so im assuming someone will be forced to release something which may do us damage if this is all premature and its weeks or months away?

I hope get proven wrong!

Reactions: 2 users
Yeh i don't this is AVZ is it? When you search avz a different permit comes up? See my screen shot.
Oooohhhh are these two the 100% avz areas? Sorry at work and can't check. Does anyone know the permit numbers for these? :)

• Thinking
I think those 2 items are on the same status. See below screenshot just then.

View attachment 3869
Yes mate, I just had another look at the post on twitter which doesn't reference avz at all, just the permit number and Dathcom. I'm thinking that these two are for the 100% owned area by AVZ. APologies i jumped the gun, these two would not applicable at this stage.

Damn that's exciting if the we are getting closer to full ML 😀

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Permit number 13359, and Dathcom is the DRC company that is the tenement holder and operator. AVZ owns 75% of it at the moment, soon to be 51%, then maybe 66%

Those other tenements are the 100% AVZ holdings that surround 13359. The other one in the middle is held by Tantalex, who have the ML to mine the rejects piles

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Permit number 13359, and Dathcom is the DRC company that is the tenement holder and operator. AVZ owns 75% of it at the moment, soon to be 51%, then maybe 66%

Those other tenements are the 100% AVZ holdings that surround 13359. The other one in the middle is held by Tantalex, who have the ML to mine the rejects piles
Thanks mate, I have been a total noob and checking the other ones haha been doing it for months lmao well I'll keep checking for the next few years and keep you all posted on any developments!

Face Palm GIF

• Haha

Frank

Top 20
*Meanwhile, In other News fwiw, I see where,

Tesla Stock Gains on ‘Cyber Rodeo’ Day

It’s a big day for Tesla. The company is christening its Austin factory Thursday, while Tesla devotees celebrate in the streets.

Its Gigafactory, with the ability to produce 500,000 vehicles a year, should help Tesla produce more cars as it continues to grow.

There is also a ‘Tesla-Con. happening in the streets of Austin, a sign of just how devoted Tesla owners can be.

www.marketwatch.com

EV sales in Australia just had their best month ever and most of them were Teslas

Electric vehicles have had their best month ever in Australia, accounting for 2.5% of the market in March.

That might not seem a lot when you consider British drivers bought more electric cars (39,315 to be exact) in March alone than in the whole of 2019, but we have seen a doubling of sales in the last year in Australia.

In the first quarter of 2021, EV sales totalled around 3,250 units and this year that number is more than double – at 6,752.

And the winning EV player in the country is (you guessed it) Tesla, which sold 4,417 Model 3 sedans in the quarter, accounting for two thirds of the total.

But when you break that down further Tesla sold 3,097 cars in March, still half the amount of Toyota Hilux’s sold — proving we still have a way to go before we fully accept EVs.

That, or we need some Beasty 4wD EVs to choose from.

Stockhead.png

VW’s big electric vehicle plans to outsell Tesla in Australia

Within years, we could be seeing more Volkswagen ID.4s, Cupra Borns and Skoda Enyaqs on the road than Tesla electric cars, if a prediction made by Volkswagen Group Australia (VGA) managing director Paul Sansom proves true.

Sansom, newly appointed to the Electric Vehicle Council of Australia board, says he thinks the group will outsell even Tesla – currently the EV leader locally with a tight 70% hold on the market.

“Already Australia’s primary importers of European passenger vehicles, VGA will become the most significant source of electric vehicles in this country,” Sansom said.

The German marque has been reticent to introduce electric models to the local market in previous years, largely because of a lack of local policy, particularly the absence of vehicle emissions standards.

With little to no support for electric vehicles in Australia at a national policy level, and no desire from government to introduce better vehicle standards, Volkswagen has instead prioritised EVs for markets such as Europe where policy levers are stricter.

But as Sansom notes, the global EV transition is a key part of an “irrevocable mega trend” that will have a lasting impact on the planet as a whole.

With EV sales tripling each year in Australia, if this trend holds Tesla sales could burgeon to 50,000 a year easily by the end of 2023, meaning Volkswagen will have some serious catching up to do.

Even now, the Tesla Model 3 has reached #14 in sales volume in March, and #4 best-selling passenger car after the MG MG3, Hyundai i30 and Toyota Corolla.

In 2021, Volkswagen’s market share fell just shy of 4%, making it the 8th most bought brand.

All Volkswagen group brands combined – Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and Porsche as well as Lamborghini and Bentley – accounted for around 6.7% putting the group as a whole at #5 with around 70,000 cars sold.

GM and Honda team up to make “affordable” EVs to help more people go electric

General Motors has partnered with Japanese automaker Honda to co-develop a series of affordable EVs in a move the two companies hope will “put people all over the world into EVs faster than either company could achieve on its own.”

General Motors and Honda announced on Tuesday an expansion of their partnership which will see them co-develop a new affordable EVs based on a new architecture using GM’s Ultium battery technology.

These will first include a compact crossover, which they hope will enable global production of millions of EVs starting in 2027.

“This is a key step to deliver on our commitment to achieve carbon neutrality in our global products and operations by 2040 and eliminate tailpipe emissions from light duty vehicles in the U.S. by 2035.

By working together, we’ll put people all over the world into EVs faster than either company could achieve on its own.”

Shinji Aoyama, Honda senior managing executive officer said the partnship will be a “win-win” for customers: “This new series of affordable EVs will build on this relationship by leveraging our strength in the development and production of high quality, compact class vehicles.”

Toshihiro Mibe, Honda president and CEO added that, “Honda is committed to reaching our goal of carbon neutrality on a global basis by 2050, which requires driving down the cost of electric vehicles to make EV ownership possible for the greatest number of customers.”

1649336607440.png

How the need for EV battery metals is creating a new gold rush

U.S. electric vehicle (EV) sales are expected to double in 2022, which means more batteries are needed.

Take a look at how America's automakers are trying to avoid disruption in their battery supply chain and what that means for investors.

Calls for Australia to boost electric vehicle infrastructure

www.abc.net.au/7.30/calls-for-australia-to-boost-electric-vehicle/13830280

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono when that ML officially gets the Go 🤞

GLTA_AVZH's

Cheers

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom